PA thread

PA thread

Other urls found in this thread:

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/07/circumcision-benefits-outweigh-risks-study-reports/?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go on.

As always, 814 Erie reporting

412 here

412 bump

Holy fuck.

any temple man in

Jen B

412?

is that your dick?

what year?

don't remember. found this a few years ago. i had more but lost them. i knew her when she lived in Bayonne NJ

412 here, will meet and smoke you up
30 m straight with car
1800dutch@g
Make subject 420 and include pic for pic

East Stroudsburg U people around here?

215 I have beer and hate niggers

age?

Erie 814

and how old are you?

Lower Bucks County, Newtown checking in

Damn, why delete? didn't mean to give fright

how many sons have you produced?

412 rep

Do you want to be a retard or do you want a few beers?

just asking an honest question haha

any 412 college girls? Pitt, DUQ, PPU, CMU?

I'll come by and we can knock each others junk around, whatdayasay?

Anyone from mckeesport/norwin

do you have any at all?

Boiling Springs? Anyone?

you a bulldog?

harrisburg

Nah, I'm human

Bubbler

how long ago were ya circumcised in boiling springs?

724 Greensburg here

maybe he wasn't. Perhaps his parents aren't brutes.

are you a Pennsylvanian?

Harrisburg

I was also circumcised I just wish I wasn't

2010 grad

why not? I know it gets a lot of flak on this site (50% of guys here are eurofags), but it is cleaner, a bit healthier and widely preferred by girls. plus (and I'm happy to cite a very recent large study on this point) it doesn't diminish sensitivity, contrary to what uncut guys (who've never known it both ways) often claim

You yearn for dis?

Not everyone is a filthy faggot like you who doesn't know how to properly wash their dick.

If you're that fucking disgusting to the point where you feel like you need to chop off your dick skin just because you can't wash yourself like a man, then you might as well cut your dick off completely and become the woman that you are.

Where at? 610 as well.

not him, but there's quite a bit more to it than the potential for terrible hygiene. though even in someone who showers every morning, the crotch remains a dirty part of the body, and dead skin cells and sweat will congeal under the skin over the day. it won't be nearly so visible as in that pic, but it will be discernible, especially to a significant other

It's not too hard to clean your dick.

Very short article, plz read

well.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/04/07/circumcision-benefits-outweigh-risks-study-reports/?_r=0

I'm also not him, but I've not been circumcised and I've never had a problem with odor nor smegma. I'm a really hygienic person and I pride myself on staying clean. I've had a few sexual partners here and there and they were all amazed by my foreskin. And they said it felt and tasted good as it rolled back on their lips.

Not everybody is the same. I know we like gathering people up into specific groups and it's easy to say that all women love circumcised dicks or all foreskin leaves odor and smegma. But these are simply not true.

Pig.

are you white and native to PA? and is your dad also uncut?

Right by the airport

My dad, as far as I know, has been circumcised yeah. He wanted to get me circumcised but my mom and grandmother refused to get me cut. I'm Scottish Caucasian. But I, along with my parents, were born and raised in California.

How'd this go from a PA thread to a circumcision thread?

age?

Ah, legit five mins away. haha.

nice. and last question--have you produced sons of your own?

i want more

610 anyone outside of it is a giant faggot

Nice, burbs or SW?

Delco baby!!

i am an uncut american and i have literally never had smegma on my dick, you have to be some kind of dirty fat virgin neckbeard faggot who showers once a month to get that shit

?

I haven't. I don't plan on having children. But if I do, I'll let the mother decide if she wants to circumcise them or not. I feel like because I have foreskin, I'm going to naturally have a biasness against circumcision. Which would be unfair of me to decide. Then again, I'd also want my son to make that decision.

Hello neighbor, Feasterville here.

Hello, I'm a newfag to these types of threads so i would like to know what these numbers are about. Is it like, your area code?

Anonnnn4142 @ gmail

Westmoreland county
Kik/email me
Let's trade some wins
I have erie too

yeah, it's phone area code

Burbs

SAAAME, Delco holla

Repersenttt

desiree shields from scranton pls

Info on her? Name?

my name is Billy

I almost got robbed in Chester last week at gunpoint. Dude wanted his dick sucked but a car pulling out of an alleyway scared him off
>tfw I was 100% mentally prepared to suck nigger dick in exchange for my pretty white grill life, only for him to run away like a pussy

Name a sister for nudes

anyone?

With that chest, he couldn't control his money brain. A friend of mine got carjacked in chester..Sorta. The nig held him up at gun point, took his car keys. Jump into the car,but couldn't drive stick. Jumped out and ran away.

Dem tits. More?

Lmao Jesus Christ... I fucking hate niggers so much. It was kinda my bad though for wanting to walk to Checkers alone (as a qt white grill) at 12:30am in Chester. Still a nigger, however. So many willing hookers on 3rd Street who he could have gotten a few bills from and a proper Delco knob slob from

Chyeeeah

Moar?

Aye where from.

Harrisburg

There now?

York here. Shit town

Yeah, aint no place to go alone that's for sure. Does raise the point, if he wanted his dick sucked so bad, why not just pay. I doubt it's not too much from those nasty bitches.

That's what I hear
check'd

EXACTLY lol. He stalked me for .5 miles (Checkers to where he ran up on me with a gun on 9th St)... it had to have been his first time doing something like that, he was sloppy and got scared by a car that literally couldn't have even seen us. Also, to give you an idea of hookers in Chester's prices, I was in jail 5 years back when I was still a junkie, right? There was a half-retarded girl in there with me who had HIV (and was aware), arrested for soliciting unprotected sex (anal or vaginal, the John's choice) for $10 a pop. Was busted by two undercover's. She would have walked away with $20, and two idiots would have walked away with HIV.