This film was SHIT

this film was SHIT
SHIT!!!

first one was shit too

not sure why it needed a sequel

Daniel was great tho

The trick was to use Harry Potter. I did not see that coming!

>sequel wasn't called "Now you don't"

That man appears to literally be Daniel Radcliffe

>Getting caught was literally part of their plan

>tfw typecast as non-muggle actor for life

Lizzy Caplan is an absolute stunner and the whole movie seemed to be an excuse to put in her in skimpy outfits. That was the only enjoyable part.

The Woody Harrelson and Woody Harrelson banter was fun too, tbf

lizzy caplan is just a discount marion cotillard

a third film has already been greenlit

I was pleasantly surprised by the first one

The second one was barely edged out by BvS for worst movie of the year so far

this.

>I was pleasantly surprised by the first one
>BvS for worst movie of the year
double confirmed for pleb of the century

So are they actual magicians ie they actually have magical powers like in Harry Potter?

duh, that's why harry potter is in the movie you DUMBASS

Weak joke
But srsly tho, in the trailer the guy was disapearing into a puddle. It seems like they have supernatural abilities but they still have to use deception

I haven't seen this one, but in the first there was some sort of secret order that apparently had access to Real Magic, and the whole movie was, like, a test made by Mark Ruffalo for the protagonists to get into the order, or something? Even though it doesn't really make sense, because Ruffalo's character was shown to be privately angry because he couldn't catch them. So unless he is so magical he's aware that there is a movie audience watching him, it didn't really work for him to be the secret magician behind everything.

So yeah there's real magic is what I'm saying.

Ok i see kinda

There are very few movies that make me feel almost angry at myself for having spent time watching them.

Now You See Me is one of them

I have no idea why someone would want to watch a sequel