Hey all, I've had my dreads for 7 months...

Hey all, I've had my dreads for 7 months, with three of the baby dreads being 10 months old (I wasn't ready to commit quite yet).

Since I've had my dreads, I've gotten plenty of interesting reactions;

people say "woah! I like your hair & it's awesome!'

professors saying "hey, your hair is back" when my dreads are fuzzier and less distinct.

people yelling "hey rasta girl!" across the street
weird uncles asking if I wash my hair

parents' friends asking if I now smoke weed

would you suck a shit log out of Andy Sixx's asshole?

congrats, you're a wook. now go boof some more k

haha hey bro dunno what you mean but thanks buddy xD

who's that dude? more of a fan of people like nickleback, korn etc.... lol

dreds are legit fucking disgusting dude
especially on white people

It looks like your scalp is taking a shit through a strainer

Eventually you will be accused of appropriating someone's culture. Your correct response should then be, "Oh no. You have the wrong idea. My son lives with me and my wife. And we both have jobs."

Thornley.

yeah that's the thing, i do come across a lot of jealousy to be frankly honest, normally just some petty sports dudes who drink too much and can't play any instruments

I saw korn at the supermarket, he was dressed as a slav

hows the buzzcutt chad?

Dreads are disgusting and look retarded
People pointing it out only proves this. No one notices things that aren't unusual or weird

the dreadlocks in that image are way older than 7 months, so im guessing not ops op

aside from that, if you've got strays ball them up and push them under the bottom of the nearest dread, it should help you get tigher lower growth and keep strays to a minimum

if you're not going to take good care of dreadlocks, you should have them.

You are so fuckin ugly, pls kill yourself

Said no one ever

yeah i hear you dude! some people think that only black people can have dreads like dudes such as bob marley but it was actually a lot of viking people like myself who invented dreadlocks in folklore!

You need to cut that shit asap.
I mean how dare you steal black people culture.
I mean come on ,it's 2016

Not disgusting looking

Awesome! Rock whatever hairstyle makes you happy.

haha thanks buddy!

>ITT people responding to obvious b8

Kek

those dreads look like cat shits very long and airy cat shits that have been let to dry age

oh wow i bet you're mom is so happy you say things like that. how about say something nice, or are your to much of a moron for that buddy?

possibly invest in a cat litter tray in the future?

Natural dreads or salon dreads

ive always felt that people with dreads are disgusting with no personal hygiene
like how some people see people with tattoos as shitty
i feel that way about dreads

>r sa

all natural bro!

bruh... Do you even internet?

It's a good look for you.fucking ugly piece of Garbage dog shit faggot

haha wow so i have both tattoo and dreads! so i dunno what you gonna do about that dude xD

that's a common misconception that people with dreads don't wash, actually our hair is cleaner than most people who have regular hair

been a surfer of the web since 1997, bet your mom was still cleaning your butt then buddy xD

Good man

I'm 42

wow that's not what the ladies think, most ask to touch my hair! but i'm sure your too busy looking at photos of my little pony....

Wow! That's so interesting! You're so interesting! Isn't this guy interesting, everyone? With his interesting hair that shows how interesting he is?

yeah maybe in dog years LOL

Shave the sides.
Have a dread mohawk.
Slay all the pussy.

haha well anything to stand out the crowd you know! thanks man, but i'm just a regular guy haha

maybe one day bro, maybe one day xD

the more boring people are, the more they try to look interesting through accessories like gappers, piercings, dreads and neon dyed hair.

the best part is that many people see through it and mock them, but those same boring people are often dumb and think they're actual compliments

sad and funny

wow dude, i can't help but get the feeling that you are jealous because i have the balls to do something different. it's embarrassing.

Looks like shit logs

See

Shut the fuck up. Even if you're joking that's a shit joke. You're not funny.

Faggot. (Obligatory faggot)

my babies.
the worst ive gotten is a slew of jesus jokes.

just curious, what is the person in the picture to you? a friend? friend of a friend on fb?

I mean
these already made it pretty obvious with all the forced stupid and the "xD"

but this?
come on... the instrument part just made it too obvious lol

You look like you smell like pee and stale armpit sweat.

that's cool.
got any actual heavy weaponry?

how is that even relatable

>insults
>asking you to up yo' game, see weaponry
it's okay, not everyone understands metaphors.

I've got this. It's like 30 pounds.

ok, dat's kinda badass.
gg mang

That's a nice looking butt plug you got there.

Had dreads for about 9 nine years now... Have to warn you that will get tired of getting asked the same questions over and over, and you should be aware of the negative connotations to having dreads in many professional contexts. I do science and often have to make an effort to present myself well, but if you dress clean and and show clarity of thought and expertise, you will be fine. That said, I like my babies and they only get cooler as they grow - they're down to my thighs now!