He does it again!

Azor Toph

Howland Stark

Proof that /Highgarden/ is alive and well in Dorne

RICH! RICH? IS ANYBODY RICH?

Uh, you don't get to bring sellswords

First for Maisie

rp
How could D$D just skip over Varys and Dany meeting for the first time? I imagine Dany would have a lot to say to Varys after all that's happened. And he is the only person in her entourage that actually KNEW her father...

>How could D$D just skip over Varys and Dany meeting for the first time?

Hack writing?

1st for Pentos

Come on /highgarden/, this is on par with stannisautism

Do you think she is a /bleep/ slag?

>Dany finds it in her heart to forgive the scheming eunuch who fed Aerys' paranoia and attempted to have Viserys and her murdered offscreen.

House Preston

Show me the body !

I looked for /got/ on the catalog

Will we ever see Casterly Rock in the show?

>Will we ever see Casterly Rock in the show?

About the same time we see pick related on the show.

>this was the show at the lowest point in the budget

THAT FUCKING NECK

But there's more reasons to see Casterly Rock

What if Rhaegar is still alive?
We haven't seen a body

youtube.com/watch?v=jdH-x0RAR6I

>this was the show at the more or less highest point in the budget

look at his fucking arms thats not chainmail its a sweater fuck you d&d

Rhaegar is Mance

remember what happened when D&D decided to add Dorne? be careful what you wish for.

Our Memes do not bend easily.

I have

Bobby B is alive for sure

Renly is not a reliable source

The city of Dorne is my favorite place in Easteros

I am glad Margaery is dead, that bitch had it coming.

It's because it's not a real armor but a decorative one. He's not gonna fight, he's fucking fat and old so he's not gonna wear a real chainmail.

>first few seasons are pretty great
>sublime character development, a lot of aspects of people's demons are investigated
>legitimate motivations and reasons for people acting like people are wont to do in their situations
>kings still mean something, lords vie for power without being LMAO EVIL

>season six: LET'S JUST BLOW UP TWENTY DEVELOPED CHARACTERS
>IT'S GOING TO BE SUCH A SHOCK xD

What the fuck

Kek

Yeah I'm glad D&D abruptly decided to burn the KL plotline alive so they didn't have to write any motivations or plans or consequences or anything.

I'm starting to think the only reason I really watched this show was for the stuff at the wall/north of the wall.

Margery had the best boobs.

why did they do this again?

>S + L = J
The S being the true and only king of Westeros
Is this plausible? Where was Stannis 9 months before the tower of joy?

>best
I think you meant worst

They still call it Sunspear in the show

In storms end with his ugly wife and ugly men starving to death.

We'll see it in the last episode when Tyrion returns there after Dany names him Lord of Casterly Rock.

Red Wedding going viral is what exploded the show's popularity and (quality) decline

So they could tell a deep and satisfying tale about weak men and the strong women who are forced to take matters into their own hands.

should have drowned it the second she was alone with it

Those were the consequences retard. Tywin had plans too but I don't see you whining about him being abruptly killed while taking a shit

I thought he was betrothed after the seige, which is part of why he hated Robert so much.

2nd

Reminder that R F + L = J
F standing for Frey

That goblin got a nice body

>so they didn't have to write any motivations or plans or consequences or anything.

How the fuck is that even related? do you think they killed Robb so they won't have to show his war? killed Rickon so they won't have to show his motivation or plans?

Those characters' motivations and plans were bright as day, not every character has to complete his plans or achieve his ambitions before he dies. And there wasn't anything really interesting about the Tyrells or the Sparrows.

Please tell me someone has made a better version of what I was going for.

Petyr is still a virgin, right?

what happened? she actually looks decent nowadays and not like a cave-troll anymore

well, the City of Dorne version explains why there's no other regional powers questioning the cringe sneks' coup :^)

He fucked Lysa

I can't imagine the brother of the newly-made King being betrothed to a fucking Florent. It must've been before.

How could she resist?

TELL ME ABOUT DAYNE

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE HELMET

Also Dany knows that Varys was who Jorah was reporting to and ordered the faux-assassination, even if Tyrion told her that he was probably trying to protect her.

No, the Florents are a major reach house. Along with the High Towers, they're like second only in importance to the Tyrels. I guess it was a political move, so that if the Reach got uppity they could install a Florent in High Garden.

DUDE TWO SWORDS LMAO

Post castle art please

She started working out

Oh definitely, a beauty to match book Lyanna

>same autist calling her goblin every day
we see you

Margaery's master plan was to have Loras be mauled and then released without any claim to Highgarden. There was definitely no way to secure the king, the queen, and the new royal brother-in-law from a group of religious nutjobs. What do you mean the Tyrells provide all the food and most of the soldiers to KL?

Bernie's master plan was to establish a theocratic dictatorship that was totally cool with Jaime being a kinslaying kingslayer, but totally not cool with perjury. Marg was locked up for perjury jesus christ. The smallfolk supported him even though he jeopardized the source of food, destroyed vendor's goods, and literally carved the seven pointed star into foreheads. Sounds like a great schemer to me!

Cersei's master plan was to assault the religious with wildfire even though she said assaulting them would cause a populist uprising. I guess the smallfolk really like dirty peasants smashing their goods and arresting anyone they want? Or not, as it turns out, because there were no rebellions even though Jaime's army was a month away and all Cersei had in KL was Gregor, Qyburn, and Pycelle (who she had murdered for some reason).

These master plans truly are brilliant.

>that pose, hair and makeup makes her look suspiciously a lot like my ex

>she was a fucking psychopath too

Never called her a goblin in my life, amigo

in that photo you can't see her face

SHWEET ROBIN

confirmed a year ago

He knew

DA KING IN DA NORF

H I P S
I
P
S

everyone knew

Preston didn't

>These master plans truly are brilliant.

Of course they aren't. What the fuck did you expect Margaery's "master plan" to be? do you think the Sparrow was secretly Howland Reed? some characters like Varys and CIA have obscure motivations and goals, but the Tyrells and High Sparrow were pretty simple in regards to their goals. The Sparrows couldn't arrest Jaime which is why they didn't.

Burning the Sept wasn't Cersei's "master plan", it was just something she did because the Sparrows turned her son against her and both them and the Tyrells planned to usurp her. If the fucking sand sluts can murder the Dornish rulers and take rule of Dorne, Cersei can certainly blow up a church and take the throne when it's obvious there aren't any other contenders.

She has the voice of a chain-smoker these days though

everyone who wasn't an obsessive, overanalyzing autist knew

Doesn't Jaime or someone seem himself and Brienne fighting there at one point?

Preston

The show is over what could you possibly be discussing?

Just finished AFFC and I have to say I loved it only for the fact there is no Dany. Would you say it's the best one out of the whole series?

if the winters last for decades does that mean bears hibernate for decades ?

How shitty the season was.

Game of thrones future and past

It means George doesn't have a fucking clue what he's doing.

>Ice
>The ancestral sword of House Stark
>Fire
>Dawn, the term associated with the war for the Dawn, which will be fought for the Fire god
>A song of Stark and Dayne
>N/B + A = J
Woah

It means gurm is a hack.

It wasn't though. Only episode 8 was shitty