In this thread, we apologize to George Lucas for believing that another director could fix Star Wars

In this thread, we apologize to George Lucas for believing that another director could fix Star Wars

Fuck off George
You ruined Star Wars forever

J.J is a talentless hack but he managed to do a better film than any of the prequels (and better doesen't mean it's a good movie)

Fuck off.

>J.J is a talentless hack but he managed to do a better film than any of the prequels (and better doesen't mean it's a good movie)

tfa was a fanfic you numbskull. In some fucked up world maybe you could argue it's better then episode 2. But 3 and 1?

Fucking kill yourself dumb redditor.

>le reddit meme

kys.

ROTS is miserable. But TPM can be good sometimes.

I'm sorry JJ Abrams destroyed what you created.

I'd rather watch each prequel film a dozen times in a row than watch TFA again.

so tfa was better than george because??? it was a remake of the original that george did?

A soft reboot
A cool soft reboot
But still a reboot
So 4/10

So are we pretty much agreed that the prequels are better than anything else in the saga?

>being this contrarian

Prequels are god awful movies.

>being this pleb

Prequels are god tier movies.

Wow, you should have hired your x wife to keep your fucking autism in check for the prequels. Instead, we got your do etailed shitstains.
White slavers

goddammit Sup Forums
what have you become

Only prequel on par with the originals is ep 3.

But it's pretty much agreed here they are all at least better then the abomination that is TFA.

t. white slaver

face it George, the only real good Star Wars movie is Empire Strikes Back and you didnt even direct it.

Star War in its entirety is 85% shit.

No. Prequels were shit. Lucas is a hack.

>tfw there are people on this board who actually like the prequels or TFA

What the fuck happened to this place?

It took us this long, but you were right.

It was poetry.

Jar Jar was the Key.

Only now do I realize how unworthy we were of your presence. But not its too late.

RIP George 1944-2016

>prequels are good

people still post this meme?

EP 3 is horrible

TFA is shit but better than any of the prequels

this

1 2 and 3 are all god awful
1 had a good darth maul end battle but that's it
3 had a good ending battle too and 2 had sand
any other opinion is memeing or from reddit

>oh by the way all that expanded universe stuff? never happened lol kthnxbye

>han shot first
>lol jk it was actually greedo go fuck yourself

I can't tell which 'muh underrated kino' meme is worse, this one or the BvS one. And this is coming from someone who didn't even really hate any of the actual movies.

JJ is literally the george lucas in this situation he's producing only now. Rian Johson is the Irvin Kerschner

I really have some sort of sick interest in seeing how much more George could have fucked up Star Wars. The prequels may piss me off, but they also make me laugh so much. Imagine 3 more movies worth of memes and shitposting.

George had 12 episodes planned like nickelodeon shit