Pick 1

Pick 1
>suicide is not an option

No, but homicide is...

You didn't say anything about walking out the door.

So I walk out the door.

barley gay ez

Line Trap obviously.

Both

Bailey Jay of course

This isn't a good comparison you should have chose a less attractive trap, Bailey would have won over most actually attractive comedian women.

I'll take Bailey over gopher face any day.

Bailey. She's got a nice ass and great tits. schumer's pussy is used up.

Bailey Jay all day everyday, zero hesitation.

Oh, and I am 100% straight.

Bailey because I like big fake tits and fuckin butts.

I'd do both. Schumer isnt funny, but i find something kind of cute about her. plus she would make perfect for one of those shameful fucks. the kind where you just need a nasty chubby bitch

BJ but I'd be nervous, if I drink first BJ 100%.

>ITT """straight""" men wanting to fuck a man over a women

well, some would say not 100%

but i get what you mean, Bailey Jay is better at looking attractive as far as girls go then Amy Schumer

I never claimed to be straight.

Amy Schumer without hesitation. She can even tell "vagiiiina" jokes during.

>these tryhard fags wanting to fuck a man

Why so many fags now on this site?

amy schumer

completely straight, and the idea of fucking someone with a dick repulses me
just not as much as that sjw tank amy whateverthefuck
so ya, bailey; though suicide would probably follow quickly after

where is this fucking video?
you know bailey destroyed that bitch

She doesn't do anal and won't let you cum on her face. Pretty boring lay as per her words. That being said i'd still choose the actual female because i'm not a fag and i can't get aroused by dick

Lady penises are not gay.

I'm 100% sure it does not exist. But you know BJ tore that bitch up and you want to kill yourself because you'll never see it :(

They're subjects of liberal brainwashing and forced cucking.

RIP brothers

Bailey Jayand Blaire White are fair game, why would any self respecting straight male consider an hero?

If you have a dick. Youre a dude. There are no exceptions.

left

Line Trap \m/

>>Lady penises
No such thing. Just accept you're attracted to men.

>now

What the fuck..you want to see a dude with tits fuck fat amy schumer. what the hell is wrong with you dildos? People on Sup Forums were just different at want point...now they are creepy fucking fags..not even normal fags..like creepy get the fuck away from me fags...what has this become..

i take chuck e cheese

I would rather suck dick than fucking Amy Schumer.

This guy has it right, I'm completely straight and would blow Bailey in a second

Been here for a very long time...months or a year away here and there...this is different man. It just is.

One in the back ee dont know the face of. Cant get much worse

Just turn around now

then your not straight...you are gay. sorry Sup Forums. hes a dude..and you want to blow him..you are gay...run upstairs and tell your parents.

lol, these guys. Guys don't have tits, feminine voice and nice lady penises. And I'm not attracted to men. I'm not gay. I'd never suck a guy's dick, but I'd gladly suck a lady penis. Girls with penises are fucking hot

Pics of the one on the right?

>straight
>not blowing sexy bailey jay

pick one

hahah...nice work...2 interwebs for getting me to reply.

I don't see the bad in this scenario

Bailey

What the fuck?..im straight...no dicks go in my mouth..thats what makes me straight...if dicks go in your mouth..youre gay or a chick...this one is kinda black and white fellas.

I'd fuck both and then commit sudoku

both

pic related

Exactly. You have to be gay not to want to choke on this.

Amy Schumer is actually pretty intelligent and nice, which makes her very attractive. Don't care that she's not that funny.

>suicide is not an option

Look at the picture and now I understand the reason for suicide. kek

But honestly Amy can get the D.

I would definitely do the lady, but who is the guy with a blue shirt on the right? I swear I've seen him before.

the one with the femenine penis.

Looks like you're at a central conflict in your life user, either suck the dick or admit you like men

kek

Yeah that's what I meant. I wouldn't suck Bailey's dick or anything, she's just a more attractive looking person than Schumer

Honestly am not sure which one I'd rather be in that scenario.

Probably a little bit of em all....

3 internets because youre insanely gay and funny.

left obv

I fucking love Bailey's cock

Wish she/he could go back 5 years tho

y'all trolls postin in a nigger thread

You don't get it. It's not gay if you suck a girl's penis. Gay is if a guy has sex with a guy or a girl has sex with a girl. If you suck a girl's penis, you're not gay because a GUY sucked a GIRL.

because youre straight. If theyre is a choice, youre gay.

i lol'd

Theyre. Fucking theyre. How illiterate are you?

*They're.

Irony.

hahahh...you fuckers are going to make me piss on myself.

If he has a dick...he's a guy. youre a fag. its fine...tell your grandmother when you go upstairs for a soda.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

your more illiterate then me; at least too times more

Are you really this dense?

You can't possible not see you are being bated like a fucking bass.

im not...but your.

Only men have dicks. If you'd suck his dick, you're not straight pal, and he's no girl.

>But honestly Amy can get the D.
gheyboi

Kill yourselves immediately

I was obviously quoting him.

>projecting this hard

No ones judging you for liking strong muscular men here user, it's ok

a femenine penis not define her gender bro

You could say Bailey Jay should be sucking the cock because she should know what feels good, but on the other hand you know Amy Schumer sucks a cock down like it's her last meal.

So Amy on the dick, BJ sucking my ass.

Usually guys have dicks, yes, but this is girls with dicks we're talking about here. How are you not getting the difference?

Where do you live that you go "upstairs" for beverages?
Does your granny hang out in the basement with you? Have you hidden your foodstuffs in the attic like a clever jew?

*baited you cuck

Yes, I'd be gay if I sucked a guy's dick, but sucking girl's dick doesn't make you gay.

360 and walk out

his gender is gay like yours

Boipussi I choose you.

Bailey Jay, obviously. Hell, I'd pick an anthill on fire over Amy Schumer's pussy.

...Also, feel like being bisexual makes this choice unfairly easier.

You fucking idiot, if you turn 360, you'll be facing the same way as before. You meant 180. I don't understand how can people make that mistake so often

I'd honestly hate fuck Amy Schumer

I was speaking to the basement dwellers like yourself.

he's implying you live in your grandmother's basement you dense cunt.

And I'd love frot with Bailey Jay. No homo

I'll 180 no scope your ass right here fagit

>now

I've been in here for 5 awful years, man. People have been worshipping Bailey Jay since I've arrived.

Amy sumer
She's a fat ugly skank, but I'm not a faggot

What if i choose both? Then suicide would be the only option!
Checkmate, OP, checkmate.

I love how Bailey's face is that kind of face you make when you bump into someone at a party that you go out of your way not to bump into but they Wonder Woman lasso you into a photo with them.

Also, I'd shoot for the 3some. Bailey could massage my prostate for me while coke face gargles my balls.

So what's the problem with the blonde on the right? Not a woman either? Obviously that's Linetrap, but I'm not gay so assuming the blonde is a woman, the blonde.

I was going to say Schumer because the chubbs always do anal, then I realized the other option was a trap who HAS to do anal.

>Amy sumer
>not a faggot

kek