Ok Sup Forums, what will you give me for my super rare BLACK awp safari mesh battle scarred float 0.76 ?

Ok Sup Forums, what will you give me for my super rare BLACK awp safari mesh battle scarred float 0.76 ?

I don't care if I make profit or not, Im open to some fun, send your offers

steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=101602160&token=7f9tzMV0

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/plsgocommitsuicide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1 case

bump

but

bumpp

0.03 steam wallet cents

this lad lmao

Do you want another case?

yes

as a collector of super high floats, i can say for certain, 0.79+ or gtfo

2 cases as promised.

make them match each other

shut up dude I'm not expecting to get 2 keys for this, it's still rare and I will give it away

Hold up mr OP

Matching cases, as requested

check

OP, i offered 8 cases, come on.

Op, I got some unsealed graffiti if it would sweeten the deal.

Im the guy who sent the 8 Gamma cases to you, will add this with the deal

you really like it huh

I saw your inventory dude how come you don't have at least 1 single skin worth more than 3 cents

I am a poorfag, I can't open cases.
Current deal if you want

OP your making this difficult. Imma just throw all my things in

is this thread about knife/gloves simulator?

FN M9 Slaughter.
add me!
steamcommunity.com/id/plsgocommitsuicide/

sorry dude I don't like any of your stupid ass retarded muslim shit but I will gift you something if I do well betting ok? an ak elite build or something

suck my cock

those are some nice tits and ass on your profile though

That looks like a matte black with mud smeared on it lul you idiots pay for shit like this? what a joke

>trying to jew extra money off of a BS skin
>betting
you really are an idiot

I would of done my ST usp FT but cant trade it sadly

no it's literally the worst version of that skin, OP is trying to scam people
this is what it normally looks like

Ill trade cases for the knife

What do you want for the skin then op? ive sent like 3 trade offers

how much does it cost? I don't think I'll ever understand why you would pay for your gun in one game to look a certain way but if thats what kids want to spend their money on these days then ok kekzilla

Dude ur dumb it's rare because the float is so low it looks black

look it up you retard, it's rare, not as rare as a 0.79 but still rare

I just traded this one with some user from this thread but I might get 1 more tomorrow if I have luck, if you wanna see it add me on steam

I just traded it for this

yeah i think it's pretty goofy too but the one op is trying to get rid of usually sells for about 40 cents, higher quality ones can be a few dollars

fuckkkkk me. Ah well, maybe next time. Yea ill add you and if you get another one like that just tell me

>uncommon means valuable
ever head of supply and DEMAND?
just because there's a few people that want it doesn't mean the majority of the community would agree that it's worth that much

>yeah i think it's pretty goofy too but the one op is trying to get rid of usually sells for about 40 cents

Come on you look like you know what you are talking about, do you really have to make me look like a scammer lmao?

it sells for half a key, if you know anyone who is willing to sell you a 0.76 float for 40 cents add me on steam and I will buy it asap not even joking

Rip, Will try again next time with even more shitty cases and skins

oh cool, trips

i'll pay a dollar

steam?

>it sells for half a key
to one in a hundred people
most people, like me, wont even want it
you can sell literally any weapon for more than it's normally worth if you find someone that wants it for a specific reason
i used to jew people for items with specific levels in tf2 because they wanted a set that matched, but any other person would have just gotten it at a regular price
just because you've gotten something that falls into the niche that some people look for doesnt mean it's ACTUALLY worth that much
just like how in reality diamonds aren't worth hundreds of dollars a piece, it's just the work that goes into them and the fact that specific people want them

>just like how in reality diamonds aren't worth hundreds of dollars a piece, it's just the work that goes into them and the fact that specific people want them

I won't disagree with that. Things have the value other people give to it, I don't know how this is news for you.

As I said if you know someone willing to sell you a 0.76 black safari mesh for 40 cents let me know and I will instantly buy it.

The only reason I got this one it's because I abused the bots on trade websites

i'm sure if you looked around for people you would find plenty that either dont know or dont really care about the visual or price difference
i was trading for months before i even knew anyone cared about the slight differences within each tier of quality, i had probably traded away dozens of skins with a decent bit of extra profit i could have made
but all i'm saying is even if you do get a bunch of them, i think it would be harder to wait and sell them at that slightly increased price to the few people that want it like that rather then the regular price, and i've always been one to think that good profit comes from speed/quantity of sales rather than making a smaller amount of better sales
but i also trade in these games more than i play these games because i enjoy it, so i don't need every little bit of profit

people is not that dumb anymore sadly. I got a 0.79 once for 30 cents and sold it for 4 keys instantly, this was like 2 years ago.

Now everyone knows black safari mesh = rare and people expect to get paid a key even for a god damn 0.72 float, if you try to explain to them "but 0.72 its kinda common no way it's worth a key user, it almost has more green than black!" they will report you for "scammer" LOL

Every BS awp safari mesh in the market is worthless too, people script to get every safari mesh with a 0.76 - 0.79 float under 40 cents

But I kinda get where are you coming from

that's really weird, i did stop trading in CS because it's not as lively as TF2 trading (which is weird considering it has five times as many players, people really like hats lol) but that probably wasnt even 2 years ago and it didn't seem like that big of a deal back then, maybe i got lucky a lot
but i'm also the the kind of person that tries to get everything as cheap as possible and sell it for as much as possible for profit, because i'm not actually going to use the items really, so even if i did run into people selling them at those prices i probably just ignored them
well good luck with your high rarity low quality skins, i think i'm gonna go check the few skins i still have for their float value

My whole inv