Any Sup Forumsros carry a Multi-Tool on them?

Any Sup Forumsros carry a Multi-Tool on them?

I love my Leatherman Charge TTI....I'm kind of bummed out because I spent double the cost of the [Legendary] Leatherman Wave.

super tool 300 here

Meh. I get why people do but I'm more of a gun+knife guy. If I need tools I have a whole toolbox full of them on the bed of my truck. I could almost build a house just out of my truck.

My Gerber and my knife

6 SAKs and one of those little keychain sized mini-Leathermans.

i have a REBAR but i use it more as a pocket toolbox for quick repairs at home or outside if i know that i'm going to need it, usually carry around a swiss army knife

wtf do you actually use that for
are you a countryfag or a mechfag or something
i love beautiful tools but i wouldnt get one not to use it

skeletool

I just have a cheap 10 dollar one from Walmart, kept loosing gerbers. Seem to use it every day at work.

is there a way to resharpen the blade or you have to buy a new one once it has lost the edge?

that thing always looks so cool. the belt hook looks really useful.
i keep my charge tti in its sheath with my flashlight and space pen and i feel like it takes me too long to take it out

Anyone who doesn't carry a leatherman can't call himself a man

Wave here

Yea you sharpen it

has anyone modded their multi tool?

Leatherman Freestyle

Leatherman wingman here. My edc dump from a few days ago

i have a wingman, never leave home without it.

Kinda lookin' at a skeletool, don't need it, but it sure looks sexy.

I love my skeletool. I got the cx model with the carbon fiber on it

OHT

Have one of these in my wallet for the last 3 nearly 4 years, never thought it would have been as useful as it has been, even wrote a exam with the tiny pen it comes with

Multi tool screams I'm a suburban faggot who can't spend $20 on a tool set.

this post screams an idiot whos willing to carry around a bag of tools wherever he goes

Got repro of this bad motherfucker. Worked for the dudes in trenches, works for me.

Leatherman SURGE ftw...

And I have several tool kits, they just don't fit on my belt...

i bought a knife off of a conservation officer like 5 years ago. its been in my pocket ever since. all i need.

i weep for your shitty tool set.

Swiss tool Spirit X +.
I use it for work this and a Knipex Ratcheting wrench is the key to fix most stuff on the go.