Pictures that make no sense

Pictures that make no sense

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/R6Kk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alice is chilling with a gourd and her Schnauzer. What's not to get?

HAHAHA

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

why do people do things

How does that not make sense?

Bump, I got one give me a mi,ute

Hey, y'all. Could I get "I love you" from my Sup Forumsros? Feeling a bit down. (T_T)

Eat a bag of dicks, you lonely, self-pitying, facebook-jerking 14 year old sperg.

There used to be a YouTube video of this but it was taken down. Anyone know what the user's name was or if he's still around?? He had some crazy ass sock puppet thing with him.

"Show me the biggest and smallest things you've put in your pussy"
"Okay, here is a gourd and a lipstick puppy"
"Sorted"

you asked for it

Are you 12?

omgg he are pretends his boot are PHONE lol
so random and not sense!

Omgg he are pretends his neck is putty

Try to at least be nice to people. You won't lose any but gain something.

how does this not make sense

lol wtf

Looks like funny money to me, what is that shit? From a monopoly set?

Most people don't know what a stickbass is. I'm not him. But I know what it is.

/b in one picture.

Sup Forums in one picture

not sure if i miss this or not

m.imgur.com/a/R6Kk8

Anyone have that gif of objects about to get smashed in slow motion but don't or the reverse happens?

That's it. We can go home now.

Hi John,
Shitty bait, try harder.