"I'm not voting for Clinton because she'll start a world war!"

"I'm not voting for Clinton because she'll start a world war!"

“Let it be an arms race"
-Donald Trump

America...You fucking idiots.

bump

Clearly the us stopped investing in them since the cold war.

I remember when all you fuckers would pretend like Clinton was the percieved threat and it turns out your fucking hero is the actual threat.

We're going to get tired of saying I told you so every single day for the next 4 years.
Maybe we can shame them to either be better informed voters or to avoid voting altogether if they don't want to put in the effort to use critical thinking.

lol not a single Trump fag with shit to say.

Typical.

They both sucked and my my fatass countrymen are pretty stupid. But the US isn't a nanny-state full of drunk pussies so I guess that says a hell of a lot about the rest of the West

>mfw an arms race actually creates peace

>just making shit up

This was a response to Russia's modernization of its nuclear arsenal. Seems Trump may think that they intend to build more ICBMs, so he is saying that if they want to get into an arms race let them because they will spend themselves into oblivion. Same thing happened to the Soviet Union in the mid 80s

If Putin thinks his economy can handle an arms race, he is a moron.

I've heard that Russia has nukes, let me tell you I'll build the best nukes, you will be amazed about how great our nukes are.

Putin doesn't want an arms race. He wants to modernize their nuclear arsenal.

this stupid rednecks deserve this president

>He wants to manipulate other countries like a big boy

fixed that for you.

every time I see bad press regarding trump, I go to check out breitbart or druge report

they never run these kind of stores.

usually they're just going ape shit about ivanka getting told by some guy on a plane\

>this is reality tv
>this is not reality

Wat. No shit, he wants to manipulate other countries just like every other country in the world wants to. What you just said is not even related to what i was talking about.

Of all the diplomatic ways he could have positioned himself to remain as objective as possible.

He chose to refer to an arms race as his go to response.

You have to admit that this man is dangerous.

trump won every single aspect of this election and there's nothing you can do but cry

I'm making fun of him, shitstick.

He's fucking with other countries using grade school bully shit and lacks the ability to be subtle. I'm implying his current nuclear arsenal isnt actually threatening enough for his goals.

>nothing you can do but cry
and die in nuclear holocaust

Peace thru strength.

Clinton would be poking the Russia bear over and over until something breaks. You might say Trump's being tough on China but that's just on trade, not military. Clinton had a history of warmongering- Iraq, Libya, etc. Trump just wants good deals and strong military.

>be diplomatic like obama and make idle threats about drawing a line, and then moving the line repeatedly
>or being diplomatic like hillary and literally pressing a big red reset button(what a joke) and then totally ignoring her promises

I agree it was not a smart way to respond, but i get what he is talking about. Whether you like him or not, America's nuclear arsenal is in of an upgrade immediately. Our minutemen III's still use floppy disks in their launch procedure.

washington post called, it wants it fake news back

Oh jeez this was the most pretentious thing I've read all day

trump voters will suffer most

What's there to say? We won. That's it. Stop bitching and crying about it Hillary will never be president and even though it's December trump is already making calls and being the diplomat that Obama never was. Finally a true leader to make America great again.

Russia has the largest nuclear arsenal on the planet so yeah. Think about it this way Russia has roughly the same GDP as Italy, yet they exert way more influence on the world stage because of their nuclear capabilities. It truly is the only reason Russia remains a semi superpower.

Putting aside the massive exaggeration and absurdity of your fears...
How could we have known? Even if Trump goes completely fucking insane, we'd still be left with a lose lose scenario since Hillary very clearly wanted war with Russia.

you fake concern faggots never get old, the very attitude you have right now is why you lost

don't ever learn

>Clinton was better
Yes, the woman who wanted to import over 100,000 members of the religion of peace into the country.

That would've worked out splendid for us. It's working out great for Germany.

Lost an election 1.5 months ago, but still demonstrating their massive butthurt because of it on a daily basis. LOL.Libcucs are so pathetic and miserable.

And I'm not saying Trump is good. He's a bumbling fucking idiot. The DNC fucked themselves by putting him against Hillary. Literally any other candidate could've run and won.

People do not like Hillary.

Also, Californians and New Yorkers aren't people before the "muh popular vote" comes up.

...the last arms race left the USSR destitute and led directly to its collapse. You fucking idiot. Read a book. And stop pretending you know what you're talking about.

>trump voters will suffer most
>crying about a president who isn't even in office yet on a daily basis
>literally shaking
>cry-ins

who's really suffering?

He'll make it mediocre and divided at best.

I can see him being very hands off and crony-ist like Bush Jr.

He'll get his subordinates to do most of the work and he'll basically be the trigger man for policies.

>hurr durr i'm a big fat chicken shit cunt flap with no hope of ever having sex with a human female

>cry-ins
Are these real?

I service and work on computers. I want to go to a cry-in every time someone brings me a god damn Dell.

I'm gonna love seeing the US collapse. I'll be watching across the pond.

>because people in swing states or the economic drain states are worth anything

they are as real as gender fluid pan sexual animalkin, user

Russia + 'Merica = friends in turn = we fucking win everything

Europe is laughing.

Lmao now people are throwing Hillary under the bus. "Literally any other candidate could have beaten him!" Like who? Bernie sanders is an ancient Jew and such a pussy he let the dnc kick him out of the race. That was the only other candidate and there's no way he would have won considering Hillary spent five times as much as trump did to campaign and lost miserably.

superior firepower is valuable when negotiating.

no, i'm not crying i think it's all funny
he's going to fuck rural white america in the god damn fucking ass
he's from queens and he's about to take all of your money and put his name everywhere
it's funny

a collapse would be great for all the hard working people, fuck your infrastructure and welfare, we can live off the land if we have to

let the communists in california and new york starve in the bread lines

Let's see.

California and New York - Degenerate "MUH RIGHTS", LGBT activists, feminists and SJWs

The rest of the country - Farmers who provide for the country and factory workers who make products for the country.

California and New York are liberal hell holes of degeneracy.

Good luck. every other devloped countries are good immigration laws.

Unless you want to convert is Islam. then you have a free check to go where ever you want.

are you saying trump is a jew and he's going to do what has already been done?

no they're not

Dont forget Chicago...

As an IL fag my vote done not matter at all. Chicago runs our state.

leftists still in the denial phase

in the end, you will be pic related

Not for long. Time to nuke all other countries who oppose the U.S.

he's much much worse than a jew
he's a rich fucking wasp from queens
you assholes don't even fucking know

>Anyone who has criticism over Trump or what a god damn idiot he is, is obviously a leftist or a shill

Every Trump supporter's argument ever

oh no what have we done, better join tumblr and complain that a rich guy from some other place is controlling our lives

oh wait that's how it's always been

If that's worse case scenario then nothing will change so you have nothing to worry about. You do realize Obama just continue bush jrs plans. The only things he did differently was a poorly planned medical system which might be abolished and backed black lives matter sympathizers. Other than that nothing has changed since George bush. But considering that republicans are more consistent than liberals I don't think there will be much of a division.

chess.

you're a cylon skin job and don't even know it yet

Why do people give a shit? What's going to change in your day to day lives? What do you think's going to happen?

Politics is all bullshit. They spew shit out of their mouths, tell people what they want to hear and in the end, they're all in it for themselves.

I really don't get why people give a fuck about the election.

you can do whatever you want, i'm rich, i'll be fine.

it's just very fucking funny who you dumb fucks got behind, that's all.

the losing side always does this after an election

we're literally all going to die because X people voted for Y

And you will nuke US because you dont know world map

I will also be fine

it is also funny who you dumb fucks got behind

is that really all, though?

I'm a Californian and I can confirm the amount of electoral votes we have is retarded considering what a shit and bankrupt state this is. Btw most of our population is illegal Mexicans who don't deserve a say in our politics anyways. Other than that LA and san fran are the only counties that are blue (gee who'd figure) so it's bullshit that this state is always blue considering where those votes come from.

Trump is clearly out of his league.....oh well

Why? At least in America we don't have Muslims bombing and driving trucks into our Christmas themed malls.

i had nothing to do with clinton and was happy to see her lose

oh idk
>He wants to take away a policy that protects insurance companies from flat out denying coverage
>He wants to spend billions to build a wall that wouldn't do anything
>He wants to give tax relief to the corporate and the wealthy
>He wants to pour even more money into our military and has absolutely no clue what's going on with foreign policy
>Flat out refuses to go to intelligence briefings so he can do "thank you" rallies
>Has conflicts of interest in countries like Tawain where he's building a hotel
>Is allowing himself to be Russian's puppet for Putin's own personal gain

A Drumpf presidency is terrifying. You don't know what he's going to do.

>What's going to change in your day to day lives?

>American """"""""""education""""""""""

California is one of the biggest agricultural producers in the US.

>poor shitfuck welfare states opinions matter more

I too am from California and you have obviously not picked up a newspaper in the last 4 years

Is this like his tweets about the popular election and how he can't get over the fact he lost it?

>Oh yeah guys, SOOO MANY CELEBS want to come here
>So many of them I tell you
>Pence, do we have any calls?
>Carrot Top said he'll come
>Ah fuck it, book him

are you saying you lost more than once?

well, I'm sure your donations went to a good cause anyway

be sure to let me know when you're done

Your parents were often right when you were a kid, and they knew so. Trump voters have thought out their votes as well as most children, so it fits.

World Trade Center says hello!

like the washington post?

Seems more like he is out of their league. I mean the man is going to be fucking president of the United States and was already rich so I don't get what your point is. Other than landing on the moon or fighting in WWII there's not much more an American can strive for.

>challenges ignorant stereotypes with ignorant stereotypes

no, there are actually real ramifications from whom we elect.....don't fall for that cynical bullshit

THE EVIL MSM IS ALL LIARS! I GET ALL MY NEWS FROM BREITBART AND INFOWARS!

Sure, if you're poor

my donations? weed, all to weed.
on george w. bush's last day in office he had a 25% approval rating
trump is going to make that look good
i'm out, you dumb piece of fucking trash

haha passive aggressive, can't you faggots see this is why you lost?

>implying I supported Hillary
They were both shit.

>i'm out, you dumb piece of fucking trash

projecting

California runs this fucked country. the other states are would be in the cold if California left the union

Can someone explain to me why a typical response to criticism of Trump seems to be mentioning the fact that he won? Just because you're given a job over someone doesn't mean you will actually be good at it.

>Seems Trump may think
I love how you fools have to fill in the blanks for him because he's a senile old man ranting about utter nonsense.

>How could we have known
>How could we have known
>How Could We Have Known
>HOW COULD WE HAVE KNOWN
The guy who says shooting at Iran won't start a war? The guy who was playing fast and loose with vagaries of second amendment people 'doing something' if Hillary won? The guy who promised to pay his supporters legal fees if they beat the shit out of people he didn't like? The dude was always fucking insane!

You must be a nigger, spic or a Jew because clearly you don't understand the inland empire or the otherwise red militiary parts of California.

But it's true.
You voted against your own self interests and all you had to do was listen to the words that were coming out of his mouth to know that.

no, i am calling you a dumb piece of fucking trash

i'm back!

This has been going on all election. Trump supporters can't form arguments or logical thoughts. You have to trick them by throwing in the hashtag #MAGA to get their fully undivided attention.

And look what has been done to Osama and everyone involved in that. Europe just takes it in the ass

Trump is dangerous
www.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D1ezGpadWDn0&usg=AFQjCNGlWK81Wth9is0nguIvswNveyHRwA&bvm=bv.142059868,d.eWE

>i'm back!

I know you never left