/v4/ + Friends

angry anime squat edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fMU2Y4F0BDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for transhumanism

Cute angry anime

Oppressors please leave

you're oppressing yourself by associating le squat maymay with non-eastern Slavs.

literally as bad as christfags
>do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior singularity?
>did you know your frail squishy human body is impure?
>if you let your brain into a giant network of other brains you'll find peace and serenity for all eternity.
>i have some literature for you to take home *pulls out arthur c. clarke books*

>anime edition

Post more cute animes!

>christfags
>bad

ok

Cool

>have to wake up in 6 hours on weekend because of fucking mše
fucking Christfags I hate these things

kek

>tfw no one to go to messu with

Do you live with parents? Or peer pressure?

drunkpostig itt
ama

when was the first time you had sex

when I fugged ur mum

Such a bad answer. No fun at all. Lame.

can you touch your nose with your tongue?

well fuck you my dude
I don't have time for roasties
I have anime to watch and science to be done

no

can you make an 'o' with your tongue?

>Come on learning the language of your gf sounds beta af
What a disgusting attitude

no

too late
going to bed

youtube.com/watch?v=fMU2Y4F0BDw

straszna kupa z tej serii żbsz

twardowski byl fajny

Just go to sleep earlier Lietuva ;)

taki tam
nie bardzo rozumiem po co w ogóle na to kasę wydają, czy allegro planuje robić jakiś polski odpowiednik netflixa?

przy tylu wyswietleniach raczej na tym zarobili i tak wiec kto wie

Why is my waifu, Miki Sayaka, the most perfect and magical girl to ever exist?

Americans are a cancerous growth.
Someone please nuke them already.

>Australian flag

wake up dummies

Waking up is for weak

what do the strong do?

i am awake

good morning
did you manage to wake up in your bed this time?

yes of course

how is does you summer semester look like so far? enjoying it?

its ok i guess, dont have that many classes anymore
you?

>its ok i guess, dont have that many classes anymore
that's nice, still got that junior java developer job?
>you?
probably the most classes i ever had, but most of the stuff actually is quite interesting so it's bearable

yes i do, dont like it that much but i need the money

>interesting
i dont really have interesting classes anymore, i just want to get done with uni asap desu

Why don't Magyars like my jokes? ;_;

every foreigner gets treated like that in the fruit threads desu

Good morning. What you guys up today? I'm making doughnuts.

Why don't you just buy them?

my grandma used to make the best of these
dont forget to post pic when they're done

I'm not a very good cook but here they are.

What would've I spent my morning doing then?

> What would've I spent my morning doing then?

Looks edible.

nice but I'd add lukier instead of powder sugar

looks good user

hej Česko,
pokud je tady někdo z Vás a máte možnost fotit imigranty nebo podezřelá
individua ve Vašem okolí tak Nám je třeba anonymně postněte na tento web: www.vyfot-imigranta.cz Díky moc za spolupráci, NÁRODNÍ DOMOBRANA

> that flag
Seems legit...

Which game is going to come out sooner?

A. Kingdom Come: Deliverance
B. Half-Life 3

I prefer Marcel over Berkay

dobrej den
/slightlyunderinfluenceofalcohol)
done with mass

fuck I feel depressed...

of course with parents, also peer pressure

bump

i can't tell immigrants and cigany apart

sorry

>wageslavin' on Sunday once again

FERTILE

Good afternoon everyone! ^_^
It's nice to watch anime after all your school assignments are done.
Seriously though, fuck C.

C can be beautiful in the right hands, unlike Java. Fuck Java.

Maybe it's just me, but after learning Python, every language looks like the epitome of ugliness.

>open Sup Forums after waking up
>three threads about Poland on the front page
>every single day
>is never actual discussion or questions about the country, is always stupid bait of some sort, 1/3 of the time by that Jap
Why is Poland such an autism magnet nowadays?

Python sometimes looks just like regular english, but the for syntax can be hard to read sometimes. The variables can also be a curse and a blessing.

>is never actual discussion or questions about the country, is always stupid bait of some sort, 1/3 of the time by that Jap
this annoys me as well
that tard is most probably polish though

PĄCZKI AND ONLY PĄCZKI
TRAITOR SCUM

That's what happens to all meme countries. Pride yourselves in your relevancy.

>post about Poland from a British flag must be by a Pole
bit racist lad
anyway, yes I suppose it is their fate as a meme country. I guess a lot of people in Western Europe and the US got their first exposure to Polish/v4 history in general via this site too and some of it may be genuine curiosity.

the popeposting alone pretty much confirms it's somebody with a proxy from one of your chans.

>this triggers the T*rk

le funnay pope went mainstream a long time ago though

I'm still not really sure what it's about, I'm guessing it's mocking how he's venerated in Poland or something?

>bit racist lad
Sorry, I didn't pay much attention to the flag so I really thought you were a Pole. It made sense in context.
While we're at it, are Poles a sight really that common in your country? Have they ascended beyond menial jobs already?

I'm not a native here either (Burger student) but I don't really see them very often. Only time I did was a family outside of a house near me strapping a kid into a carseat that I passed by and some construction workers at my uni once. The handyman for my apartment building is Lithuanian though and the convenience store near me carries Polish beer (Tyskie and Żywiec). It's a shame because I would really like to have one of those Polish food stores near me.

Every 5th shop in London is a Polish shop, every 6th is a halal shop

I always found name of these stores funny. "Polski sklep" - in Czech (which we Slovaks are acquanted to way more than Polish and it is also closer to our language) "sklep" means basement/cellar. So polski sklep = polish cellar.

yup
"JP2 fucked little babies" on youtube or some other normie forum = instant avalanche of butthurt responses and reports
The thing is these menes got stale as fuck years ago, and yet they're still reposted

Exactly... but nothing beats the Croatian Hungry Pussy.

user szuka polskich sklepów na zachodzie :---DDDDD

I did literally nothing productive today.

That's the point of weekends.

>tfw no language is close enough to English to be able to laugh at it the same way West Slavs are able to laugh at each others'
I guess if you count Scots but that's ded

Friends. I have a confession to to...I like anime, sorry.

>Aleksandrija
What's with that name over there? Two Lithuanians who were living in UK came back to Lithuania and built pic related right next to my town. It has those red bricks for more "English" style

Same here, I kept contemplating about playing something but didn't choose anything for like 3-4 hours. Going to watch a movie, eat some chips and drink some beer in a while after I play some coop.

Too bad that in the store 2 minutes away from me they ran out of Krušovice just now. Hope they restock. Gonna have to enjoy my favourite Lithuanian beer tonight.

Well, you guys killed Scots.

This is what I have when there's no Czech beer close by

>What's with that name over there?
I dunno, probably just some Croatian town/village/resort/whatever. The Mediterranean had a lot of Alexandrias.
There's literally nothing wrong with anime, feel free to throw away your shame.

theres nothing wrong with that.

Thanks, would hug you cutie for those kind words.

hey, the British give protection nowadays to every local language in the isles. It's just tough to revive them when they're competing with the global lingua franca. Also English got cucked by French too, there's literally zero mutual intelligibility between us and other Germanic languages now.

Pic is Cornish, it's on all the signs alongside English in Cornwall.In America I guess the closest equivalent to European native minority languages are the Amish, who speak a very specific dialect of German from the Palitinate region from like the 17th century that doesn't exist in Germany anymore. Does Slovakia have any besides Hungarian speakers in the south?

Nowadays yes, I am talking about the past, I have read in the 70s kids in Scottish schools were punished for not speaking "Queens English" etc.

We have Rusyn which is actually somewhat mutually intelligible, if not completely, it is spoken by an Orthodox minority in the east, it is an intermediate East-West Slavic language, but usually classified as East, has a lot of Slovak influence through.

I had no idea these people, existed actually.

>There are controversial political implications about the nature of Rusyn as a language or dialect. Some linguists treat it as a distinct language[15] (with its own ISO 639-3 code), whereas some Ukrainian scholars of Slavic languages treat it as a dialect of Ukrainian.[16]
WE

WUZ

I don't think it is an Ukrainian dialect. Communists tried to Ukrainize them (while USSR was busy Russifying the actual Ukrainians in Ukraine) but the Ukrainian their kids were taught in school was not understood by their parents and they requested transfer to Slovak schools.