Feeling like shit tonight. Cheer me up Sup Forums

Feeling like shit tonight. Cheer me up Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTtAsuuq35E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Me too man, I'm lying awake in bed at 2am feeling sad. Gf is asleep next to me but I can't sleep.

Here's a picture of my dog.

Bennis

Cute doggo there

I really think people don't like me, so I start having this negative thoughts and anxiety all at once, always when I go to bed

She and her sister are both qts.

Do you wanna talk or something?

Whatever man, what's getting you down?

You have a gf. Asleep next to you. And a dog.

I know, right?
Fuck does he have to complain about

oh k

I'm also broke, perpetually ill and depressed with a shit load of debt thanks to said illness and depression.

What I just related

Also apart from my gf, I have no friends at all.

GF passed away 5 weeks ago ODed. All I think about now is how easy it would be just follow her. Life man, fuck it.

>broke
>perpetually ill
>in debt
>depressed
>no friends

So, like, you and 70% of the population.
In other words: What makes you special, and why would we care?

That's fucking rough man. How long were you together?

I don't think I've ever seen completely brown spaniel before. Got any better pics of her?

random user here

I know your feel. minus the gf. Grown apart from what few friends I have.

I just feel lost in life.

just here to vent homie

I'm not special, and it could be worse, but I feel like shit so OP is not alone. I'm here to talk not make it a competition of who has it worse. Somebody will always have it better and somebody will always have it worse.

4 years. Long enough to fucking suck but short enough my life wasn't "wasted". But here I am on chan so life is wasted either way.

The brown one is a lab, not biological sister just a phrase. You can get all brown spaniels though, I've seen plenty.

Yeah man, I don't know what I've done to push them away. I was always there for them to help, never let them down, but for some reason everybody seems to want away from me and I haven't the slightest idea why. I feel like I've done something wrong but have no idea what.

Its not that my life is crap or anything, its that even though i "should" be happy, i still feel empty inside, and it drives me insane sometimes

Maybe its just part of growing up. We are all early-mid twenties. In different places in life, just sucks.

I suppose being socially retarded doesn't help either.

There's always plenty life left to live man. As bad as things get, I don't think suicide is ever worth it. Presumably you're able bodied and living in a first world country so a new start is always attainable, no matter how diffficult. Not that you should ever forget the life you've lived so far because it's what has shaped you. I'm sure your late girlfriend would want you to live on.

Yeah I guess I can be a little spaghetti at times but I think I do a pretty stellar job of hiding my power level. I think what upsets me is I sit and listen to people and they just talk at me, but I rarely talk TO people, just so much to say and nobody to say it to.

I know the feeling of should be happy but not though, all things considered it's not all bad, but there are loads of simple things that ought to be better but just aren't.

Just to vent, huh?
Fine, I'll join the chorus.

>Was shot 2 years ago, a situation where two of my friends died next to me, and I was the only survivor of us three
>Am in chronic pain because of said gunshots
>Constantly in a pissy mood because of said pain, turning away girlfriends and friends in general
>Shit job which just barely keeps my life somewhat stable
>Spend my free time drinking and browsing the interwebs
>Only happiness I have is laughing at other people's misery

At least I'm not in debt. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

Wise words user. Shame more people aren't as honest with themselves.

>off by one twice in two posts

The brown one is a lab
Ah, Ok. My next door neighbour has a chocolate lab, along with 3 black and one yellow. He trains them as gun dogs but he reckons the brown one is really difficult to train - not because they're stupid, just that they only do it if they feel like it and even then she's easily distracted. Not so good in the competitions he enters.

Not that you probably want to go into too much detail but I've got to ask, what situation resulted in you and your friends being shot?

Shit guys....

I'm 20, no money or job (because of holidays and had school), stuck here on a Friday night at home. Yea, I understand I'll sound ungrateful but Shit I hate it here, being in moms house again (I have an apartment near school). We live win the middle of nowhere with nothing but a forest and other shitty mobile homes near by.

Everyday I come home it's the same fucking thing as when I was a kid. My mom has to go to work, two jobs. And I get stuck home doing nothing but taking care of my siblings, and I rarely get to go out. Shit. Like I finally got drink once on my friends 21 party got home and got scolded. I hate college, I hate being a babysitter but I understand since were poor and I'm the oldest much is expected of me bit Fuck the pressure is killing me.

Sometimes I want to cry to let it out but I don't, I have like 5 friend, including my ex. And I feel lonely. I know I'm ranting but I just for once want to have fun, feel relaxed, without having so many responsibilities or having the guilt of leaving my mother alone as she's a single patent and my middle siblings are kinda hell, one is currently in a juvenile camp...

Fuck I know I'm young but what do I do?

> 20
> 3rd year college , physics
> leaning toward alcoholism and drugs more...

Yeah I've noticed black labs are always a little nutty but they always super energetic too. Our spaniel is a total fruit. She's scared of everything but she's so affectionate and full of character, I've never loved an animal so much.

Drugs.
Basically we were a group of 5. Two guys made the shit, and me and the other two were dealing it.

Some asshats shot me and the other two, and I think they took the guys who made the stuff. Not sure, I haven't heard from them since.

Oh, and they cops couldn't find the shooters.

>I think what upsets me is I sit and listen to people and they just talk at me, but I rarely talk TO people, just so much to say and nobody to say it to

Yeah you're me alright. I don't see why I can't just let it go, and talk without thinking, say what I want to.

Lifes not that bad overall, I just question what happiness feels like sometimes, ya know.

Love you, buddy.

>I know I'm ranting but I just for once want to have fun, feel relaxed, without having so many responsibilities

Took the words out of my mouth man. I turn 23 on New Year's Day, and I still live with my parents too. I'm making enough money to just about scrape by but it's a pain. Also fellow physics nerd here. I studied my bachelors in astrophysics but stress made me call it early. Still love it all though, stick that shit out man, understanding the world around me is one of the few pleasures I still have.

Thanks man.

>23 and live with parents as well

I make enough to move out, just haven't found the right place, or maybe I'm making excuses. I just feel like a loser by still being at home.

Shit man that is rough. You still in that shit or did you take that event as your out?

I feel you man, I just want to be happy but there's always some stupid thing stopping me.

>tonight
It's the middle of the day you retard.

Depression isn't real, get over it.

>I just feel like a loser by still being at home.

Nah man it's just how it is for our generation. Pay stayed the same but the cost of living skyrocketed. I'd love to move into a place with my girlfriend but we just can't afford it. Fortunately my parents are fairly wealthy and are happy for me to stick around as I'm not any trouble or a financial drain. My brother is 27 next year and he's still here too.

Thanks for letting me know.

Careful with those edges user, you might poke somebodies eye out.

Yep, that was my out.
Pretty much just flipped the table and went out the door after that.

You're welcome

Don't blame you man. That's a lot of shit to put behind you so kudos on that, that can't have been easy.

Huh, small world.

But shit I hate it. I like physics, I do. But all my mom ever raised with me was with school, you gotta be good at school, good grades, etc. And now I'm realizing how it negatively impacted my fucking social life, I'm not good at relating to others or at anything remotely practical, no skills. Aside from math, physics, and a bit of c++ ( entry level shit). I want OT do something else but I can't leave school because of scholarship and fear of disappointing.

I just want to be on my own. And I wanted to stay back in my apartment, really. I didn't care if I found a job, it would've felt liberating but Fuck....family is important...

What keeps you going user? I saw the path you're own and I couldn't have bearend it at all

Yeah true. Nice to talk to someone in a similar boat.

All of my fucking friends have moved out, but they make less than me, and are dirt fucking poor because of rent and what not.

Got to look at the silver lining when you can.

fuck you

Or you could use them to cut your wrists you emo faggot.

Thank you aswell for being such a constructive human being

Well, apart from my chronic pain, what disturbs me most is the times I wake up sweaty in the middle of the night, pointing my gun at my bedroom door.

After those nights, my mood gets real fucking bad the next day.

>I know I'm ranting
You rant away user. where else do you get the chance to just get it all out without anyone - even the people you have a conversation with - having to know who you are. And then the next time you come here, there'll be no awkward atmosphere over something you said, because you'll be equally anonymous then.

My girlfriend more than anything, and my family. I'm on antidepressants at the moment which don't seem to be doing much any more and I keep getting random bouts of depression, and I just lose all drive and motivation and any sense of creativity. I hate feeling like this because I used to have so many aspirations and ideas, and I just can't tap into that any more, I feel like I've lost what made me me.

Just cry yourself to sleep like you normally do. It's not your fault no one likes you.

youtube.com/watch?v=cTtAsuuq35E

I can imagine. Do you have any hobbies or do anything to vent at all?

What the fuck is this shit?!

Nice quads though.

I think this is the first time I've actually said much about the whole thing to anyone.

Basically, no. Just some casual gaming to pass time.

That kid is really going places...

Yeah I pretty much only game too, and that's beginning to become boring. I'd love to shoot more but it's basically impossible for me because of my countries laws. Anything you've ever really wanted to do or try?

That doesnt seem like a real solution to my issues...

I always liked that quote as a kid. But never the answer, I would've said s"ome who gets to do whatever they want", not to be pretentious but because I wanted to be free to do as I pleased. If I wanted to sleep I'd sleep, if I wanted to eat I'd eat , if I wanted to leave I'd leave....but now I'm stuck in this loop...

It is the only place I feel I have to let something out... thanks user for responding. Means something that someone read my problems
Holy Fuck user, are you sure you're not me? I've lost what I was too...and I'm struggling so much to keep myself in tact. I don't have a gf, too meh of a hassle for me, but I'm glad you're getting by. I'm new to alcohol and it seems to be my antidepressant, and pot on the side...
I guess we just gotta keep chugging along huh...

I actually wish I could cry, I don't consciously bottle things up but I just don't seem to be able to express my emotions physically. I'd love to be able to cry and just release it all but I cried so much in the past that I think I've desensitised myself to it now.

Just join some shooting club or something, I did it for a while when I was a kid. Was fun for a while.

I never really had any dreams. Wasn't really good at much anyway.

i return fire with a picture of mine

I'm pretty terrible at drinking, I first got drunk at 19 or 20 I can't remember, but I've never been good at it. Massive lightweight and can't hold my drink for shit, plus my tablets make hangovers like twice as bad, so drink doesn't work for me. I think what bothers me is I genuinely can't think of anything that I want to do that would make me feel better.

There aren't any here, it's basically just a sport for the rich elite, which sucks because I'm pretty good at it and really enjoy it, but it's unbelievably expensive.

I can't fucking forget her Sup Forums. I've had 3 girlfriends since the one I'm talking about (currently have 1 as well) but no matter what I do, she's the last one I think before I fall asleep.

I see how it is, I shave my dog in retaliation.

We all have that one that got away user, they'll always be special, and usually reside deep inside the wank bank when we're struggling to get it on. May her memory butter your parsnips thoroughly.

But also don't forget how important the current one is.

I don't know if I'm a lightweight, first time drank many shots while eating, and then finally a third of a bottle of Jack Daniels and then felt tipsy. It felt nice and now I drink Jack Daniels often at night when my moms asleep...my problem is I hate thinking, I'd rather let go and just do. Hence the drinking.

Give the chance ,would you leave everything now for a Better life?

Probably not no, worked too hard on too many things to just drop it. There's a lot of change about this one, but there's a lot I wouldn't change for the world.

You?

Well, you could get yourself an unregistered gun and go shooting in an empty forest or something. Should be cheap enough, only major cost would be the gun itself, bullets are cheap

He or she? Looks like it's suffering from separation anxiety. It's taking something that smells like you as a comfort blanket. It's kind of a compliment, if you think about it.

Not the guy that you replied too, but the fact that you have a family thats willing to keep you around is nothing to feel bad about. Life can be tough sometimes. And the fact that you have a family thats willing to keep you around is something to be grateful for.

I moved out briefly when I was 18 with a friend who turned out to be a clingy psycho. Moved back with my dad after about 6 months. Moved back out when I was 21, I live with a military couple now and only pay 500 a month flat (they own the house and rent the room out to me). I work full times so I have a good amount of financial padding to do whatever the fuck I want. If you ever end up to move out, see if you can find a situation like mine. A lot of times you get the entire house to yourself (deployments and such). Just be prepared to have one of them try and fuck you while the other ones gone (not recommended)

anyway, Im drunk rambling because I been depressed for the passed couple of days, I hope you feel better bro.

I would but there are none. Gun control is so strict over here, you can't get a gun or ammo without jumping through loads of hoops first. If it were easy I'd have done it by now.

>I shave my dog in retaliation.
Dafuq?

>Just be prepared to have one of them try and fuck you while the other ones gone

I've got to ask though, was it the guy or the chick? Because if it was the guy then that's just funny.

Only if I knew my mom would be better off, then I'd just leave somewhere and start over...

I'm glad you seem to be content with it, maybe things will brighten up for me. But from my vantage point, it all seems bleak if I can't break off a little

Jesus, really?

What about importing parts and putting it together yourself then? Pretty sure /k/ can help you out on that bit

I just had a picture of her post haircut, I didn't actually just shave her on the spot. She's best when fluffy anyway.

Nah there's nothing wrong with wanting an escape every now and then. That's kinda what I'm looking for right now.

I'm a long time /k/ommando anyway, parts are also illegal without a license. The gun situation in this country sucks and they've got it all locked down, hence my frustration because it's impossible for lawful people to own guns.

Lel. Glad to hear it. I had visions of the dog doing something wrong and you going "Right you fucker" and reaching for the clippers.

Don't give me ideas.

Yea, you're right. But I'm going to go sleep now, thanks for responding user
Hope you get better as well

The chick lol

I pretty much had to cock block myself because I dont wanna be the kind of person going around destroying marriages, and the guy is a total bro. I don't think I could deal with that on my conscience

You too, and me too user. Hope things pick up for you.

That's okay then. Good man, I think many of us have had to cockblock ourselves for the greater good. You truly are a man amongst bros.

Hi Scott

Atleast your not black