I am 26, convince me why I should get a circumcision. My fuck buddy is a nurse and she has offered to do it for free...

I am 26, convince me why I should get a circumcision. My fuck buddy is a nurse and she has offered to do it for free. Seems real odd?

ask her to get a female circumcision first

>she has offered

she's trying to tell you your dick smells.

I got kinda aroused by the thought of this.

Do you even want to cut your dick?

Is that actually your dick, or just a random pic you've found? because it clearly has phimosis, and that should be reason enough in itself.

she wants to eat the tip, don't do it

Are you into body mods at all? Being submissive in a sexual scenario? It could potentially be an erotic experience.

No, I am fine with it
I did to, she told this to me in bed and got hard as she wispered it in my ear, she then gave me a blowjob and told me it would feel better with out the foreskin.

Getting circumcised, is populary known to decrease a men libido and maybe stamina. Though It doesn't happens on everyone, is well documented to be a normal phenomenom on most adults that circumcise on post-puberty age.

I am not posting my dick here, it's close to thst but smaller and no phimosis.
I liked to get tried up, but no full domshit.

don't cut your dick up you fucking faggot. there's a reason christians got rid of that requirement: its fucking dumb

>she gave me a blowjob and told me it would feel better without the foreskin.
Imagine your dick rock hard, and the skin is pulled tight along the shaft, and you can feel it throbbing with every beat of your heart, and then she gently puts the head into her mouth, and all you can feel is her soft warm mouth engulfing you, and you start to twitch and writhe in pleasure.

Who the fucks wants to suck a dick without foreskin?

You want a muslimdick?

Circons Here no libido lost.

The apparent loss of sexual function is a lot more overexaggerated then what actually happens, especially at your age. Hell, if you moisturize well, you probably won't feel much difference. Your dick will probably end up a little more red than most, usually happens when you're an adult.

This is from personal experience, I got circumcised because it turns me the fuck on. If you're into it for a similar reason, I 100% recommend getting cut ASAP, especially if free. You won't regret a thing.

>I liked to get tried up
It's sort of the same principle. You're relinquishing control to her, giving her some power over your dick. Every time you fuck her afterwards you'll remember that. Imagine her tying you up and licking all along the sensitive scarline, and knowing that she gave you that.

>tfw had it done as a kid
No complaints here. I think that's the ideal way to do it, as skin that grows through development ends up WAY better than a procedure after that period.

>convince me to cut a part of my dick off that will lead to less sexual pleasure in the long run and require to to use lube whenever I want to jack off.

lol, wut?

Not sure why you would ever even consider it only because nurses dont fucking perform circumcisions. These bitches can barely hit a vein for an IV and you wanna let her cut your dick skin? Im circumcised and so is my son.....a doctor performs that shit

dude you never pulled your skin back when you were a kid. Your dick looks terrible. Get that shit cut. It hurts though

lmaoo nurses cant preform surgery, shes trolling you

Spotted the virgin!

FREE CIRCUMCISION WHAT COULD GO WRONG

>muslimdick
you got your terms wrong it's jewdick

>feel better without the foreskin
lol what a dumb bitch

>I got circumcised because it turns me the fuck on
Your dick is hot, and it's pretty cool that you went and got it done for that reason. Any pics of it hard?

pics?

cutfag here DONT

So much this!

I'm 19 and I can't risk the circumcision. My bell-end is very sensitive. It's like tapping a deep open wound.

Don't do it OP. Unless you're a kike, there's no reason to get it done. I could eat my own shit for free, but that doesn't mean I should, and it doesn't mean you should get your genitals mutilated.

I don't really keep pics of me in general. Sorry to disappoint.
Definitely flattered, though.

>if you moisturize well
Yeah man, just keep buying this moisturiser and use it every time you want to wank

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Give me money tho

Your fuck buddy is mentally ill.

Ask if you can cut off her labia and see how she feels.

Don't do it. I mean why would you???

These.

Registered Nurse here. If this isn't bait, your fuckbuddy should lose her license for even proposing that. And you deserve the serious medical emergency coming to you when it happens.

True

if you do decide to do it, have it done by a urologist, not some fucking nurse.

I had it done when I was 26, only because phimosis and it hurt when i pissed.

OP here, I think she's just crazy, I am going to tell her no thank you. Maybe even avoid the tie up stuff for a while. Thanks anons

what's the result like in terms of aesthetics?

It looks like a circumcised dick, pretty normal. I had an awesome urologist who knew what he was doing. haven't had much loss in feeling either. this was almost 2 years ago.

Good decision, user. Also, is pic related? I hope not, because those are so plastic you'd practically be fucking a Barbie doll.

This shit's funny, only fags get cut
and jewfags

You know that goes away with time, right? When I was 16 I tried wearing my foreskin back to see what it was like for cut guys, and the chafing against my underwear was unbearable. Now I'm 29 and I can pull the skin back and be pretty rough with the head with no discomfort at all. Circumcision just accelerates the process. Two weeks with a bare glans and it'll go from painful to perfectly tolerable.

I'm a fag, and I'm not cut. It's just a kike thing.

Some seem to turn out better than others, especially it terms of scar placement and visibility, and colour change in the shaft skin. Got a photo?

uncut - women either don't care or are turned off by it

cut - women either don't care or prefer it cut.

safest bet is to get cut, because the only loosing scenario involves being uncut.

I'm cut and I don't use lube at all and it still feels great. Why do you need lube?

don't OP ): uncut cocks look soo much nicer

check'd

this is now a dubs thread

Oh I got trip dubs. Good shit.

>implying anything not relating to the last number counts

is your shaft skin loose enough to slide around when you fap?

>Uncircumcised dudes with circumcision fetish

you guys are so depraved

Mine happened as a kid, and yeah. Gotta give 'em credit. The Jews know their shit when it comes to this. Apparently it's just one device to hold and cut. Came out pretty clean.

I'm cut and it's loose enough for me too

I was thinking about restoring my foreskin even though I know the nerves were cut off, it's just so much fucking work it can take a year or better and I dono if I'm willing to do it for hours a day for a year....

it looks gross man, especially if pic related

Only guys with really tight ones seem to need lube
if you have a decent amount of inner skin left, and can pull some of it over the rim of the glans when you fap, then you wouldn't really gain much by restoring. that's already pretty optimal functionality.

Because when she breaks your heart you will have to use your tears as lube.

I got an adult circumcision a few months ago. best discussion ever.

have health insurance and get referrals

take a week off work

take any before and after photos of it?

no, but it looks great.

you need a surgeon to cut it and stitch it
don't let the nurse do it! that's insane!

You'd be an idiot to pass up a FREE circumcision, plus she'll likely be offended if you say no

Honestly, it depends how you feel about your foreskin. If you really like it and see it as significant, then don't. If you've never been that crazy about it, then do. If you're kinda on the fence about it, and feel like you're happy with it because it's there, but could equally do perfectly fine without it, then you might as well. She wants it, it'll be an experience for you both, and it'll deepen your connection.

Have a Jew do it.

I had the luck of having a very young doctor do mine when born. I have 50%-75% coverage when flaccid and still very loose when hard.

circumcision is just another trick by the jews,dont do it

You're real autistic huh bud

You're lucky your parents didn't send you back to get it done again. Some guys have naturally short foreskins which give similar coverage, and I always think it looks hot.

Cause youre a gay jew.

Get the fuck outta here.

sure, if you want to realize what it's like to have lesser sensation and regret it after the fact

Nah, it definitely increases sensitivity of the head... Nothing like having the actual foreskin though. I just love how uncut looks

and also it's not loose enough to pull over the head at all while hard so I'd have some stretching to do

You should try it then. Most of these devices you just put on and leave on all day, so there's no actual work involved, it just takes time. You don't even have to be that dedicated to it; you can do it to the point of partial coverage, get bored and take a break, then start again some time later. Getting enough skin to just pull up over the rim of the head while hard will give you a pretty good idea how it feels to fap as an uncut guy.

These quads

They're fuckin expensive though. One I was lookin at was like $130+