post your drawings
get rates
>profit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JGLPrepF4CU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thoughts?

too insecure but fuck it

its really consistent, I like, but it doesnt tell a story, which is the most important part of any drawing

You're trying to hard to convey an emotion by including too many things (that mean the same thing). I get what you're trying to do, instead try and draw things that are of relevance.

So, for this lets assume its about being overcome by dark emotions, try drawing something that alludes to the character in conflict with the dark thoughts within him rather than something so obvious as his eyes rolled back

ya dig?

also try varying line weights at various junctions. Look at the way OP drew her jaw and nose for reference on line weights

Pls no hate

the folds in your clothing are completely random, look up guides on how to draw folds in clothing

also you're drawing the body from two different perspectives, you're using a different one for the upper body, a different one for the ass and back to the original for the shins down, sort that out

Sounds reasonable thx for pointing out

Can you guy do drawling requets

*drawing

OP here
me specifically?

*Requests

Anyone. No one specific

same issue, the head and the torso are face own whereas the ass down is a 3/4 view
and you have some japanese written on the side, i cant read the kanji but it says enarei at the bottom
Im gonna assume you're going for the anime look
if you wanna learn that STAY AWAY FROM DEVIANT ART all anime on that site is fucking cancer. Go to Pixiv.net thats where the real gold is. I can direct you to some artists

i only draw women, if thats what you're gonna request shoot for it

Post something you've drawn.

R8 m8s

Not like i want to read some guides i just wanted to show some of my drawings to some one who actually can see mistakes (such as the perspective finally I see it)

Tits/10

r8 Sup Forums?

i like your style

Mind drawing this gal?

Every post here is basically filled with kids who fail art because they can't tear themselves away from their own cringeworthy obsessions.

Draw a fucking value scale. Understand the basic premise of why you're drawing it. Then these monstrosities won't all look like steaming tightly coiled piles of shit.

cool stuff bro, nice memories

Off- perspective fag is on duty as i cannot sleep

ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYESALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES ALWAYS DRAW EYES

2 good drawing for this thread

2/10

anatomy is fucking trash
google "anmfv body"
look at the images
take notes, copy some, separate the muscles, observe proportions

fuck.

i mean what the shit dude, the girl on the left doesn't have any room for abs

her neck is omg

her armpits are omfg

do shit like this, ok

Can you draw her

Excuse me, but what am I supposed to always draw?

Holy shit it looks like something I wonder why

youtube.com/watch?v=JGLPrepF4CU

my comic

EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES EYES ARE THE MOST AMAZING PART OF HUMAN FACE

Draw me faggot
I identify as a woman

how bad is it?

Lacks emphasis. Enlarge the knife, make the guy hold it straight at the person's face, make it take half the damn picture from perspective

in the corner, the killer guy's face. Extremely wicked expression, think Flowey

In the top right corner, bloodshot font
pure red

FEAR ME

make the person looking at the picture actually
you know
feel fear

as it stands, he looks like a confused naked white man with dinosaur arms

lmao

E Y E
Y Y
E Y E

Im doing it, if you've seen it in current state you'd forgot about masturbating to her anymore

Idk if its ok with fanart, sorry if it spoils the fun

right eye (from my side) too low

lolz. Can't wait to see

i'd wanna die too
with a dik that small

How's it coming

Depeds how long you want to wait, redrawing nose for 6th time coz it aint going well

I'll try to keep this thread alive. If it 404s just make a new thread

needs more loomis

3 years ago now

bump

Id preffer to fall asleep before it 404
Camera notniced the face, it's something (image too large is kinda annoying (fucking piece of shit whats image size limit??))

Quick doodle of Araragi from ref.

Koreaboo things.

She look really cute a a drawing. Kind of expected it to look more realistic though. But it's still great

Cute? Shall we remove the clothes?

Love to

I'm a pixel art newbie. This is my third piece. Critique?

I'm too lazy to finish my NSFW stuff. I haven't ever completed one. . .

I doubt you've ever completed

This count?

Also she gets a pair of tits

It's really hard for me to justify spending a crazy amount of time on NSFW stuff but damn does that stuff get views. Most of my NSFW edits have gotten over 20k views on imgur. Some with 40k plus.

Lol, I just have no time to do it, and to many people who would see it because everyone likes seeing what I do

Sexy

A recent drawing of Squigly I did, thoughts?

Looks like tentacles incomig

What do you think of her, by the way?

bump

It is my first time with NSFW and I do draw more cartoony style art. I don't want to draw realistic.

Favorite artist?