So I need your help Sup Forums. I need a guy and a girl who is underage for me to reference for in a police report...

so I need your help Sup Forums. I need a guy and a girl who is underage for me to reference for in a police report. I promise you wont get in trouble if plans go accordingly. I will pay you both $500 each over the course of 5 months. You both need to be from the west coast. I will provide more details if your willing to help me out

Hahaahhahhahahah
Pls give details here
This seems entertaining

I got you user what do you need
I'm in Oregon btw

I'll bee in Oregon next week
What's the plan

>I need a guy and a girl who is underage for me to reference for in a police report

aren't those type of people not allowed on Sup Forums?

Shhhhut your face

Long story short, I sexted my SIL (who is about to turn 17) on and off over the course of two years. Last month I told her who I really was. She told her mom, but I told them that it was my "friend" and his little sister doing it. I didn't provide names bc I told them that the "brother" doesn't want his "sister" to be in trouble and if it happens again, we'll report the police. They believed me and I haven't been doing stupid shit I'm not suppose to do since. It wasn't until recently my SIL went crazy and had to be hospitalized. Now she can't come home until the recovery center has a police report of the situation. Now I'm freaking out bc I have to give names. I'm out of town so I can't talk to the police until I come back next week. I can't be in trouble for this shit, I learned my lesson. I believe that me doing this didn't cause her to go crazy, bc she's always had problems even before I started texting her. I'm really fucking scare dudes. I'm from AZ

I'll screenshot this. We might get a report coming in on a case like this if you're on the west coast. I'd love to match this to a case and get you sent down.

How old are you?

I thought shit like that wasn't illegal if there's only a 1-2 years age gap

I live in Oregon I can help you out

I learned my lesson, I'm about to get a promotion where I'm suppose to have a clean record. I'm trying hard to support my family while I work and go to school. If I get into trouble, I'll lose my family, my job, and my fasfa. I feel really bad for it and I'm trying to make up for it. reason why I did it is bc my father passed away around that time and I was depressed as shit. I wasn't happy with my marriage. Now I'm trying to redeem myself. I'm seriously considering suicide bc I don't want to be in trouble :( I know this is bad but people have done more fucked up shit and got away with it.

Just off yourself ur fucked now this is evadience lol i emailed it to the CPD so if you try to lie your way out they got the screen caps i live in Palo Alto rip

what the fuck man :( I'm really on the verge of killing myself

accept it take the carge move on with your life no need to die

WAIT YOUR 18 HAHA DUDE YOU'RE FINE COME CLEAN HAHA they wont give a fuck most likely a fine

don't kill yourself that's a pussy move that harms everyone BUT yourself

Not sure what you expect from Sup Forums

But you'd be better off asking elsewhere. Find the "cool" kids that kick it near the local high school smoking shit, ask some of them. You'll have better luck and no risk of digital evidence.

This. If you're 18, you're fine. It began before you were legally an adult, plus Romeo and Juliet laws will keep you out of trouble for post-18 sexts.

Now, if she sent you pics, that's an issue, and you could be in trouble for soliciting/possessing cp.

yeah kill the girl

>18 and married

Ain't nothing gonna save you from life long misery now son.

Thx Bros. I've been in trouble with the law before with arrgo assault and stealing. I wasn't so sure what would happen seeing this is my 3rd time

Dude seems born to fuck up.

Shit, man, you better clean up. Married, 18, prior serious trouble with the law, and now sexting your sister in law?

You wouldn't be looking at anything too bad this time anyway, especially since if your previous run ins with the law happened before you were 18, but you're shaping up for a shitty life with much of it on your own head if you don't get your shit together.

Tough shit. You should have thought of that before you did what you did.

You're not fucking sorry about what you did. You're sorry you got caught because you sent the person to a near breakdown.

Not only was the sexting illegal, but also causing her that much emotional distress that she had a breakdown? That's abuse. They'll throw the fucking book at you and that's the LEAST you deserve.

Disgusting horrible person.

For the mods: im not underage
For the op: talk to me ;)

I need a new motorcycle for the summer so I'll do it for 500 dollarooos

Not op but
>implying the lots of people on Sup Forums aren't horrible people
What the fuck are you a white knight?

If you kill yourself from bad Sup Forumstard advise..............

Seriously, ask on a law forum anonymously (tor).

So much this. This so much. My this is so hard right now.

she fucking led me onto this shit, she always had problems long before we started texting. I know I fucked up but I realized the shit I was doing when her mom talked to me. I was starting to shape in up my life and do right but now it just seems worthless

how do we get in contact w/o leaving digital prints?

Send letters to each other
Like Dear John

what would happen if I was older? like 20 or 26. Just curious what the difference in ages would be

Do you have tor , I could give you my email to a tor email I use. But honestly I don't think plans would go accordingly if you said it was your brother and sister who did it. I guess we could say we are like younger brothers from the big brother big sister projects or something like that. Also you'd have to pay 500 straight up. I'm not doing this for 100 a month. That's pocket change for me chump.

Just leave and don't come back for three years. Make a new life in another state. It's not like there's a warrant for you. They won't hunt you down. It's just questioning for something that isn't even top priority in the grand scheme of a police department.

Don't lie to the cops. It hardly ever works out.

You got roped into crazy, clearly, but steer the fuck away from stupid shit. Start thinking about the consequences of whatever you do. Fuck, start playing chess with people, it'll help your critical thinking.

You have shit judgement for situations, apparently. You can say she led you on, somehow without her knowing it was you, but, regardless, you still played into it. That's on you.

Take this shit, it won't be that bad, though you've already risked your job. Even if you didn't do anything, being suspected of anything by cops can get you in trouble with your employer.

Lying will most likely end in serious trouble. Take whatever comes like an adult, which you are now, deal, and grow the fuck up.

You're older aren't you? Only reason you'd be this worrried. I'm the guy who needs a new bike, and it seems like me and my friend are getting more valuable

yah but we come here anyway, because we've already been jaded by TV at a young age watching southpark and family guy. I come here to browse the dankest memes because the other sites seem to circle-jerk a lot. Don't report me. inb4 newfag

Depends on your state laws. My own state, I could be in a full on, fuck-every-night relationship with a 16 year old at any age after 18, as long as I wasn't intending to solicit a relationship.

In your state, Romeo and Juliet laws protect you up to 19 years old, as long as it wasn't with anyone 14 or under. Beyond that, well... you'd be pretty fucked.

Are you over 19, OP? Be honest so at least someone can give you the cold hard truth of the situation.

honestly I can't buy into what are posting in this site. I have no tor and I'm a fucking idiot.

>guy and a girl who is underage
Wrong place to find that, unless they want to get banned.

youre a scumbag, kill yourself pig fuck

I'm over 19

Well you need my help, and I can do with 500 dollars for giving my name to shitty police who only need a police report. So, we gotta figure out how to make this work.

Honestly this chump seems autistic , who thinks I could get more money out of him?

Just create a temp mail and post it here OP

Then you can solicitate children to lie for you all you want.

Over 19, you could end up in serious trouble for soliciting a minor. Even worse if you have pics. Potential sex registry and jail time.

If you have proof she led you on, that might help a little, but you don't have a lot of room for deniability/ignorance (which doesn't excuse breaking a law, but can help greatly in defense) since she is your SIL.

The fact that she didn't know who you are, and you knew it was her the whole time... you're probably pretty fucked. That's literal predatory behavior and you won't have much defense against near any charge brought against you.

Keep on with your lying, that's your best bet, but I'd start worrying because shit like that doesn't last long. You will be found out if you've been sexting, unless you did it with a burner with no ties to your identity in any way, from name to physical location.

Shame you're not well off. A great lawyer might be able to get you out of this mess, but you've fucked yourself pretty bad here. Especially if your prior issues with the law happened after you were 18.

fuck :(