Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution...

Were evolution real, we would see all sorts of different forms of humans as they progress in evolution. Animals in zoos would be changing into new animals.

Obviously this isn't happening.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Aboo's, roma's, nigger's

You fucking even seen a slav before ? neanderthal motherfuckers who breed with their own kids - fucking cunts.

/sage

Here's a song for the thread anons.
youtube.com/watch?v=xwtdhWltSIg

Ahemhemaherm
Mimimimimiiiii
I AM THE GREAT MIGHTY POO AND I'M GOING TO THROW MY SHIT AT YOU! A HUGE SUPPLY OF TISH COMES FROM MY CHOCOLATE STARFISH, HOW ABOUT SOME SCAT YOU LITTLE TWAT? !

Blacks: Come from the world's hottest climates, have broad noses and big lips to more efficiently disperse heat, high melanin content in skin protects from skin cancer.

Whites: Come from the earth's coldest climates. Thin lips and small, sharp facial features help preserve heat. Also generally higher amounts of body hair.

Need I go on?

you wouldnt see shit with evolution. this shit aint no copypasta, this shit the same faggot or two faggots posting these gay shits. evolution is just some outdated theory. stfu old bitch.

Yes, mammals adapt. Good job.
Show me a rock that turns into something animate, and then we'll talk

>Yes, mammals adapt. Good job.
>Mammals adapt.
>Adapt

Go away Kent, stop being a moron.

Lmfao!!

i agree !

That's not how evolution works.
Asshole.
Go back to watching Fox News.

Shit tier b8

Excactly. Because evolution doesn't work.

Even Darwin himself knew there was a flaw. Intermediate species. We can dig down and find millions of year old Dinosaur bones, but zero intermediate human species.

Lack of data nullifies science theory.

You're a special kind of stupid, OP.

actually it is
re: elephants

Can only debate with ad hominem, doesn't know about Darwins intermediate species...

But I'm the stupid one.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_human_evolution_fossils

There are intermediate fossils. You've just been brainwashed into ignoring them.

Oh look it's this thread again.

Random bones..pieces here and there..no full skeletons.

Yet can make many full dinosaur skeletons that are much much older.

Classic case of confirmation bias.

"I want this to be a pretender human bone so I will call it a pretty human bone".

Evidence is not compelling.

>B a i t

God is real, therefore atheism is not, therefore you can't define something that doesn't exist.

>CHECKMATE, ATHEISTS!

/thread