How many people walked out when you went to see it?

How many people walked out when you went to see it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FRysfz3APEI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

None of them. It was the final showing of the final night at my local theater.

Three young couples and yours truley

I did, but that's because I shit a little on the floor and didn't want to sit in the stink

Two. This fat lady and her boyfriend left after the lady started crying.

youtube.com/watch?v=FRysfz3APEI

lol that's funny story.

when I saw it, the theater was pretty packed and nobody walked out for most of it. only at the end when Abbi ate the eyeball did an old man get up and proclaim that he'd "seen enough" before leaving.

Saw it with my best bro.

Only us two and two other girls.

I heard "what the fuck" during Jenas scene and and laughter during the finale.

Was a good experience all around.

Two people walked out on the Demon Dance scene

And and

What did this poster

Why walk out during the beginning?

I remember back in the day the legend was if you left within 30 minutes you could get a refund, does that still work or what?

>the satanic cannibal whore swallows the eye of beauty to destroy all traces of it
>returns to vapid photoshoot
>"i've seen enough"

Refn might have been communing with him directly through the cosmic field of feels.

You can get a refund if you've seen less than 50% runtime duh

You'd have to be a special kind of cuck to do this.

I went with my cousin, there was three people in the theater us and a old man it was cringe

There were 6 people in the theater when the movie started and only two were left at the end

People really hate this movie

>People really hate this movie
but why though? it's campy, there's beautiful dangerous girls, haunting visuals, a brilliant soundtrack. what's not to like?

I didn't walk out but I passed out drunk. I fell asleep probably 30 mins in and woke up to watch the last 2 mins. Not to say it was boring, I saw the new Mad Max in theaters drunk and passed out too.

How did you pass out all the time? Did you get rape?

It's so weird, I was absolutely transfixed til the end. I must be the minority.

maybe. i think im just a sleepy drunk. i went to a party on ativan and got wasted once and my friend said he saw me sucking a dude's dick

Can I download this movie yet or what

no

I went with my gf, we were alone in the theater.

That wasn't the drugs, you're just gay.

imma sucker for affection

enjoy your aids

You haven't trained your falcon for guard duty?

How was Keanu's trap qt?

no one.
I was all alone.

I was alone at the theater. Not even joking.
I actually almost started masturbating at one scene but I got cold feet and didn't try it.

first viewing - me and a young couple, they stayed.

second viewing - just me and my brother

third viewing - I had the theater to myself

fourth viewing on last day it was shown - me and two other guys, they left angrily right before the bathroom scene with Jesse and Sarah. got a hearty kek.

>seeing it 4 times
why would you spend that much money on 1 film, however good it is?

it's vapid style over substance garbage

I had a gift card and I never go to the theater so I was like fuck it, I'll use it for this.

I fell asleep. Jena Malone was the only decent thing about it.

There were two other guys in the theater when I went. One guy briefly voiced his displeasure a couple times but he stayed to the end.

more substance than Drive though.

Few walked out during the kissing mirror scene
A lot walked out during necro scene

I love how people seem to just have to tell everyone in the theater that they don't like the movie they're watching

lolno

Yep.

>A lot walked out during necro scene
I was incredibly shocked that nobody walked out during that. I was fully expecting am ass exodus as it played out. Then again they were mostly young-ish people though and they might have gotten a thrill out of it, I dunno.

>walking out
Must be an American thing.

I went to see a film called king phooey legend of the mystic peach years ago and out of two dozen people at the start of the film I was the only one left at the end. The only films I ever deliberately left out of a thousand or so were the devil's rejects and sideways. On reflection the devil's rejects was pretty good on tv.

>leaving Sideways
why? you likely missed the best part where the naked man chases Thomas Haden Church