Great discussions about politics, linguistics and the life on /luso/

>great discussions about politics, linguistics and the life on /luso/
>literally the most mature and welcoming general despite the weeaboos and some shitposting
>the portuguese abandon us to discuss food and anime post with the spanish

Why are portuguese so stupid?

Am I welcomed in /luso/ ?

Posso falar um level baixo más da para entender

Mais do que bem vindo, tem muitos gringos por lá e pessoas dispostas a te ajudar

You are obviously joking but I know some will fall for it.

Join /luso/ again asshole

brazilians on their general are obsessed about whiteness, no wonder the portuguese left to hang out with chill hispanic bros

Not to mention that the general is often hijacked by the Telegram group.

>Don't speak or would ever need to speak Portuguese
>Missing out on /luso/

feels bad man

Portuguese people don't want to post in the same thread as autistic weebs, just compare the number of anime girl pics in /luso/ and /ibe/. Hell, even I stopped posting there in weekdays due to the sher ammount of neet weebs.

/iber/ is just as trashed with anime girls as /luso/, because the cunt that keeps doing it is Portuguese.

That was not the reason, actually. It's the Angolan spammer and the Telegram group for the most part.

Luso:
Ibe:
Really makes you think

>he actually went and did a count
That is just a different type of autism, Jaílson.

All generals are cancer if you're part of the "host" countries.

racist

iberians are stoopid, we all know that

Weebs will taint everything they touch.
That being said, generals gather the worse of the userbase.

>>great discussions about politics, linguistics and the life on /luso/
I don't believe this shit for a second
Is the thread still on so I can see it with my on eyes?

ibe has more anime though

It's bullshit.

Daily reminder that PT has the greatest penial perimeter (self-reported) in EU second only for Congo in d world.
>\luso\ diverged from the obcession whit pussy ensabilyti drive of it's speakers thus explaining the anime and politics n search for whiteness, result of lack off pussy that than inspires luso topics

p-pompom?

What do pompoms have to do with this?

>Jailson

Everything.

I'm confused.

>generals

Like picking your favorite concentration camp.

Generals are cancer and a reason this site has gone to shit in the past 7 years. Generals are basically a way of making this site Reddit (i.e. actually resembling that site). They're a step in the wrong direction and I can't imagine how much autism it takes to find ANY of them enjoyable. They ruined Sup Forums, they ruined Sup Forums, and they somehow managed to make Sup Forums shit, and impressive feet (cwutididthere?)
t. oldfag (2006)

what would int be like without generals?
what did they ruin that was good?
i am asking because literally all threads on Sup Forums look same. whiteness and stupid memes about other cunts.

t. since 2016