Don't go to any safe spaces in PA next week

Don't go to any safe spaces in PA next week

More like don't go to PA ever...

>dont go to any safe spaces
>dont go
>go
>Sup Forums
>go
everyone on this piece of shit website weighs over 900 pounds and doesnt leave their house. So posting this does nothing.

well shit why

MAKE SURE YOU SCREAM ALLAHU AKBAR AS YOU DO IT

That chinese knife is ripping us off in trade

>Sup Forums

kill yourself faggot

Buy Lego Bionicals

what the fuck is a "safe space"

pledge you allegiance to the Islamic State so we have another excuse to hate muslims

TWIN DAGGERS

I will now. Hopefully I'm there when your retarded brain does something stupid, as it has all your pathetic life. I'll fuck you up.

I think you mean reason.

I'm athletic and attractive and I'm here. I will also kill OP if I'm in the right place at the right time. Chances are he's a butthurt beta trumptard.

Wtf is Sup Forums?

>a
Wear a fire marshal uniform for maximum luls

>RIGHT WING SAFETY SQUADâ„¢ INSPECTION UNDERWAY

aww so you failed throughout school and life and now you think you understand something enough to act on it. You're just an all around failure, kill yourself.

I bet you sniff panties

Jesus fuck you people are triggered,
OP out

Pulling from your own experiences and pushing them on me has no effect. I'm ready anytime some bitch tries to shoot up a mall. Bring it on, leave that fag knife at home.

> safe space

You mean this shit actually exists? I've heard of such a thing, but I don't know the details so I was under the impression it wasn't a reality as of yet.

guarinte hes not going to do it op's to much of a pussy

PA is not a safe space for anyone tbh

I'm an hvac tech in a college town, I go all sorts of strange places and I've never even seen a hint of one.

I think a lot of modern culture is completely made up anymore.

If you really want to kill someone,
First, go to bank with that knife.
Ask for cash.
Wait for the officer.
Go to jail.
And kill those tax eaters.
Leave innocent people safe.
If you show up in front of me, I will kill you as painful as possible.
Your choice.

Yeah, honestly I'm convinced half the ridiculous shit in (U.S.) culture is almost internet-exclusive. Then again, I don't live in a place where SJW's can be found on the street making a ruckus.

last time i checked it was libtards that commited crimes in hopes of framing trump supporters.

Should I report this to FBI as a terrorism?

Yes.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Trump supporters literally went to jail for assault multiple times

It's like finding two M&Ms that got mashed together and deciding they must all be like that

retard

Niggah? Is you dumb? Im in AZ and we have them every where. Just in case we need to hide from them Mexicans. Easy access and most gas stations have safe spaces.

show me one source of a gas station having a 'safe space'

The bathroom ya fuck

what the fuck

do you know what a source is

you hide from mexicans in the bathroom so that's a 'safe space'

did somebody pop the top of your skull off and pack it full of fucking dog shit

That knife looks like a fucking Naruto toy.

I see Mexicans all the time, I even do a couple of farms that use 'migrant' workers. They are completely chill and on top of that 98% of them are under 5' tall. No worries here.

you must be new here.

If you are a white male, this will only push their agenda more.

Instead, how about you pay a nigger to do it.

who the fuck do you expect to kill with that chode-ass knife

Mechanicsburg, PA is last safe place