So I came to my old town to visit one of my friends a couple weeks ago and I stayed with him and his girlfriend...

So I came to my old town to visit one of my friends a couple weeks ago and I stayed with him and his girlfriend. I ended up sleeping in his girlfriends little sisters room (it used to be their parents so she still has a room there). Her sister is a junior or senior in high school I believe. Well the first night I stayed there it was super messy, she had all her clothes covering the floor and I had to literally long jump just to reach the bed (I didn't care my room was kinda messy too) but the second night I guess they told her I was sleeping in there so she cleaned a lot of it up. But the weird part was one of the few things she didn't pick up were a few pair of her panties. And these things were just filled with her cum. The front of one pair had blue stains on them (which I'm guessing is from her dry humping tf outta something). I mean it was crazy, I look at her so different now. I was curious so I snooped a little and found a few more of her panties, only one more pair that was cum covered. Anyway do you guys think she did it on purpose? I mean you don't put away all your clothes and just happen to forget about your cum filled panties. Also I have a few pics if anyone wants to see. Pic not related

post pics my dude

>cum covered

Are you an idiot?

Nice job post pics to make it believable

You pathetic virgin.
That "cum" is vaginal discharge.
All women go through it, and it causes stains to panties. Bleaches the ink right outa them, creating what looks like coloured stains.

Girls cum dude, and there is a residue that is left behind. My dick is often coated with it after I'm pounding pussy. Maybe you aren't making girls cum

It's cervical mucous. But who cares.. fap away. She left it and you get to enjoy.

Yes but the more likely explanation is the discharge being that it's on all the panties.

All of you stop being gay and post the pics

Not OP, but there is also a difference if you notice it. Like being with a girl for over 3 years I know the difference between the discharge and a girl's cum. But I don't see the pics so I can't be sure

No, it's vaginal discharge (or in really nasty girls a yeast infection). Consistency changes depending on a girls cycle. It's not "cum" you fucking mongoloid.

True my reply is hereBut yeah with no pics I can't be sure

Girls secrete lubricant which aides intercourse and does some other shit to sperm. The white junk you find on your dick is a combination of that and cervical mucous. Which varies in color and consistency based on her cycle.

Well in my experience there is more of it when I give more and more orgasms to my girl. You can be upset but I won't be cause at least I get consistent pussy

Woahhh..who cares if girls Cum. Are there pictures...or am I wasting my time here

I mean cum is just a colloquial term for ejaculate, I don't have any qualms about calling the discharge after sex on my cock cum then since it is a borderline nonsense word anyways

True I wanna see the pics!

have you even ever had sex with a girl? you sound like a 12 year old.

>hurr, I'm an idiot but it's okay 'cause it's not a real word!

*tips*

Tfw your girl is probably unnatractive

>niggers arguing about panties filled with "
lady cum"
stfu I want to see pics faggots quit arguing semantics

Yeah, 3 year relationship with my girlfriend. 3 and a half on the third of January. We have a lot of sex, and I don't have to initiate it, it is one of the things I love about her is she is upfront that women are sexual beings too. It is pretty great but that's besides the point, we have long fuck sessions and the more orgasms I give her the more my dick is coated afterwards. And we both think of cum as a colloquial term and is apt in describing it

OP, everyone here is asking for pics, will there be any or can we leave?

Goddammit Sup Forums...everyone quit trying to tell me about how much pussy you pound..real or imagined.. And force op to get to the point. Pics or it didn't happen. It's like a room of fucking 10 yr olds arguing about touching a boob. Fuck... just God I hate this place

Idk what it is but I know if I stick my dick in her it'll slide in

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Nah it is just a word we used cause calling it vaginal discharge makes it more disgusting post sex

You post no image to go with your "tfw"

Being attracted to someone is subjective, she has big blue beautiful and yes and a very European face, and a big round ass I love every second of every day. Lucky I found a PAWG to be honest

Vaginas leak discharge quite often at different times of the cycle. Sometimes clear and sometimes white or murky. It can be infection but on a young girl probably normal discharge. It's why panty liners were invented (for normal discharge outside of periods).

Has ZERO to do with cumming

dischrage numbnuts

Now this.. is something that I can get behind. Thank the gods that someone posted some crusty panties.

Not the amount of discharge when a girl is masturbating or sexually aroused
I agree with this guy in that is the normal about of it

I have touched boobs before

das some bretty normal vagoo goo

Yeah I agree, but I don't know if she is trying to be seductive but likely not. Also where is she sleeping if he is there?

Fucking liar

Another pair

Ya but theres more after cumming

this

Jesus jumped up Christ. Ovulating pussy is extra greasy and fun. Menstruating pussy is a little sticky and fun. Post menstrual pussy is silky and fun. Pussy is great..now do I have to go perv on some other wet panty thread or am I going to see more of your women's gusset stains so I can fap?

Well fuck you I almost did

You sir..won. thanks. I hope she tastes like roses and pussy.

Decently close to quads. She has some pretty cute panties but most girls do now. Suck on them and fap OP, but where were they around the room? If just like scattered about the room then likely she did nothing with them and just cleaned up the big stuff cause lazy teenager

I was so close to stealing a pair. Sooooo hot

Almost isn't the same

this is actually discharge wow :) gg mate

I've huffed many a sticky panty crotch while fapping. Feels good to me. Plus I've sniffed every females who stays with us. I know what their pussy smells like. I win.

That one looks like she was impatient after pissing and just pulled them up

>cervical mucous
discharge faggot

pics

She had a couple pair on the floor, some under and behind her bed, and in her closet. The ones in the closet were dry tho

That shit had mold on it

If you had to search it wasn't on purpose boss, sorry

>Dischrage

She cute at least? Snotty discharge makes me gag.

Yeah that one is nasty

I see the same amt in high schoolers panties when I do the washing. Hate that job..But I do it when on sports overnighter.

Yeah she's super hot, I might post a pic of her

Cumming secretions (or grool) is different substance altogether and actually unlikely to stain panties the white color of those in the thread. That white stuff is just the vagina cleaning out dead cells and stuff from the uterus and walls. Grool is to aid lubrication during sex and is clear and slippery, it wouldn't dry as crusty white stuff on panties

post a pic of her

>post a pic of her
Do it!

Post it man. My curiosity has peaked. Not gonna lie,I used to smell my exes sisters panties alot when she moved in with us a few years ago. The little sister still hits me up every now and then but won't let me fuck. I just gave up. Got this out of her though. Pic related. She's nearly 21.

I'm actually curious on this girl's hygene habits

tldr: she doesn't have any

Me too, it looks like she doesn't wipe after pissing and just pulls up and leaves

the slight greenish yellow tint in her discharge is a bad sign fellas.