What're some visual sign that a girl is a slut?

What're some visual sign that a girl is a slut?

She has a pussy

Have her kik?

tongue piercing
if she has a septum, she's a thot

Choker.

She wants your micropenis?

Look at your Mom and you tell me faggot

Serious answers here.

She has tattoos and piercings (she thinks she's a 'rebel' so her values won't be conservative)
She has slut friends (girls are easily influenced by peer group)
She posts a lot of sexy selfies all over social media (attention whores are insecure and will have sex for attention)
She travels a lot (she has had a lot of 'holiday romances' with guys in countries who see Western women as sluts and target tourists, BTW she considers all these hook-ups not to count)

she believes in Santa

Chokers are making a comeback nowadays

Chokers are just in fashion, they sell them in every pre-teen store. Lots of girls from ages 8 and up wear them, it means nothing

She really likes it when you I compliment her body.

I had a girl that I'd tell her loads and loads of good shit about her body since she had low self esteem and would get wet. She was a good fuck.

Smart man. Fastest way to get fucked my a low self-esteem women is this method. But how do you know when a woman has low self-esteem?

shes ugly

Has a sign that reads slut?? hell! even a tattoo

nipple piercings

Without looking at her pussy?.. Hmmm. Tell her you drive a 86 corolla and live with your mom. If she tries to run for the hills. Shes a slut. Then 360 and get into your 2016 jag ftype. No ftype? Buy a motorcycle hop on a ride away.

see the art of picking up chicks by ken hallsband.

Apparently wide hips are a sign of potential sexual promiscuity, as women with wider hips have wider pelvises, making sexual penetration more enjoyable.

top kek

she smokes she pokes

This

this.

Also the "Thousand Cock Stare". The TCS is characterized by the look empty of hopelessness and bitterness a women gets after being pumped and dumped one too many times. Look and pretty much and single mother for a good example.

forgot pic