Do you think nepotism exists in Hollywood?

Do you think nepotism exists in Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7R-hTToDRzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nah

>think
Half the people in the business are related to someone in it. Not exactly a crazy theory.

>she will NEVER castrate you with her teeth
just die in my sleep already
( ._.) ( ;_;)

how did that happen?

whom did he mean?

kek did you literally save this and make a thread about it after i posted it

>we need more diversity to better represent x race in Hollywood!

Sup Forumsbeards are literally SJWS with diabetes

Jewesses are so sexy

no they aren't

>pic related filthy jewess

It exist everywhere but jews can get away with it. They earned that privilege by sacrificing 3/4 of their population.

goop?

>nepotism
Nepotism exists in the fucking waste department of your city, so yeah of course it does.

>It exist everywhere but jews can get away with it
Nigga, who doesn't get away with it?

only jews are legally allowed to nepotism

when we do that, we go to jail

even Nigga Jews are eligible for their share of Hollywood nepotism

Helps that she's both a talented actor and writer, if you want proof just watch pic related.

how can we stop all these disgusting jews showing up in literally every single movie?

Watch Asian cinema

>WE

When did Mario Gomez got tits?

>when we do that, we go to jail
I graduated uni with a 2.1 GPA and no extra-curiculars. I got the best job of my entire graduating class because my aunt is BFFs with the CEO of an energy company. I'm working a job I'm barely smart enough to even understand that I absolutely do not deserve and no one will ever get in trouble for it.

sounds like you're a kike

>WE
what else?

dirty jew sluts

Aryan. Nepotism is about having friends in high places and where I live all those people are WASPs.

Remember all wealth and social position amassed by whites come from colonialism, "old boy" networks and racism except the Jews who have all that because they are so much smarter and more literate than anyone else.

I wanna submit!

What if Jews are inherently better entertainers than the rest of the population? They were disproportionately represented in entertainment back when WASPS controlled it too.

/dubs

jews can't be smarther than white people
some them are not even white looking

WASPs nepotism is completely insignificant compared to Jewish though. All these stereotypes about WASPs in the media are Jews projecting. Protestants have actually been persecuted in Catholic countries to an even greater degree than Jews but didn't acquire the same reputation for some reason.

>jews can't be smarther than white people
Jews have the highest average IQ in the world. Something like 1/3 of all chess champions are Jewish, and 1/4 of all nobel science prizes have been won by Jews.

This guy gets it.

JEWS ARE RUINING OUR LIVES

>Jews have the highest average IQ in the world. Something like 1/3 of all chess champions are Jewish, and 1/4 of all nobel science prizes have been won by Jews.
can anyone confirm that bullshit?

lol Jews are to white people what white people are to black people. Jewish conspiracy theories are basically the white version of black Egyptology.

youtube.com/watch?v=7R-hTToDRzs

yes, in hollywood, just like in every other relevant field out there.

people saying otherwise, are kidding themselves

fuck off

those jews in the picture are white

them Jew producers rather have foreign Jewish actresses like Eva Green,
than employing an American goy girl
ffs

>yfw them Jewmonsters made Zooey convert to their infidel religion

What actually tends to distinguish white protestants is that they trust society enough to feel comfortable enough to not completely fuck it over for the sake of family, which makes it so funny how Jews can say they are nepotistic.

So what are going to do
to once and for all
stop that Jewish nepotism?

JEWS AND KIDFUCKERS

AND ROLAND IS A NIGGER

preggy jewess fuckers too

sauce?

lmao

what's there to lmao about?

Why is Meadow being so lewd? I don't like this.

can't call
but here have this

That soulless, gormless look on her face

Why should I do anything? If businesses and sectors afflicted by it survive and prosper in the long run it's not a problem. But it doesn't look like it will any more. The entertainment industry is so shitty people become obsessed with cartoons from China, the movie industry is 90% remakes and the standards are so low people actually prefer television.

i barely looked on her face

Her body is petty forgettable to tho

Aren't television productions part of the Jewish media as well?

>Her body
which jewess?