wat do?

anyone wanna chat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=en-y40sdoWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pd-uSm8ittU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Have you tried butt stuff?

Dude, try butt stuff

They're right...butt stuff. Pics and timestamp OP.

i just pissed off a friend of mine and her boyfriend tonight, got stoned, and havent talked to them since, wat do

Put on some sissy hypno or shemale pmv with some nice throbbing techno and ride a dildo. Unngghhh.

hi op im in a similar situation. any input would be great

From personal experience don't get horny when on mdma or drunk I can get hard but can never come waste of time

just tried it before i hopped on Sup Forums, actually, my boys. gave up because i dont have the patience and it didnt feel good.

what happened, user? when i smoke after an argument it helps me reflect on the incident, but the added anxiety can sometimes make it unpeasurable :/

i usually get mad when i accidentally click on a PMV video, but i might give it a shot tonight lol

hi friend, working on repsonses, sorry. what are you on? what have you been up to?

luckyyyy

also, i have some 2cb. has anyone tried it after mdma? i heard its a good combo.

cocaine and corn dogs, im in this weird zone right now like i want to jack off but i want to do more coke, but i probably couldnt pull off both?

just some stupid shit, her boyfriend and i were playing overwatch and skyping then his girlfriend came over to drop off a gift texted him a few min later saying she wanted to bang and hinted to her i knew what she sent, dont know why i did it. just kinda did

Irish user ......Drunk as fuck....Christmas eve morning here in Dublin.
I'm going to Amsterdam on Tuesday....not sure whether I'll be alive and sober enough after the Christmas festivity's to board the flight.

How's the MDMA user?

yeah dude the couple times ive done coke its been hard to jack it, but so worth it. orgasms last like 20 seconds.

maybe prep a line, start jacking off, and when you feel like youre close, go for the line and finish it off. thats what i doooo

wait what? she wanted to bang u?

merry christmas, user. sounds fun! ive never left my country, but amsterdam sounds awesome

MDMAs treating me pretty well. i dont really think im feeling this "magic" feeling people are talking about, but im loving life so i cant complain :)

You need a to listen to music, That's what E/XTC/MDMA is all about.

Dance, feel the bass line of a good tune.

I recommend some Paul Oakenfold...Live at Cream.
MDMA is all about music.... don't bother trying to orgasm....Waste of time and energy.

no nigga, she sent that to her boyfriend who let it slip to me, then i hinted at that to her and she found out how i knew

yup thats what im doing now. not really into electronic stuff, even when on mdma. been going back and forth between chance the rapper and jimi hendrix.

ohhhh got it. Just apologize to both of them separately: your friend for talking about something he told you in confidence, and his gf for commenting on something that wasnt your business.

you should be fine user :)

well I'm glad that shit made sense to someone, cause it might as well have been hieroglyphics, but yeah thats what i had in mind before i got stoned

yeah just let the dust settle and try to sound genuine, its not a big deal, really.

OP here:

Gonna take a shower and blast some music.

If the threads still going when I'm back, I'll be here to chat.

If it's dead, happy holidays everyone and have a good night!

thanks op

im getting drunk on vodka rn, I had nothing to do this holy night

Otherwise would 6g of shrooms with some pot brownies (dunno how english ppl call them) be a good thing to do on new year ? (only did mush twice, 2gs both times, once with DXM)

OP's back!

ive only done shrooms once, 2g, and i didnt feel much.

6g is a lot though and pot brownies can be very strong, so id maybe do 3 or 4g of the shrooms, half a brownie, and then smoke as needed.

the point is being wasted as fuck, I'm quite a fan of Psycotics and Dissuasives (DXM), It has a funny interaction with personality disorders that I have

youtube.com/watch?v=en-y40sdoWQ

u should listen to that, i was at that festival this summer, it was heavenly, and i "atomic" flipped when i was there as usual (7th music festival, Evolve 5 years and FF 2 years), Speed, Acid, Molly is what i call atomic flipping, (since candyflipping is Acid and Molly, i didn't see any names for the combo incl. speed), that and drinking and smoking dope, and cigarettes all the time, it's the tits!

pic is from The Dead Files

Oh I remember you from a drug thread a while back.

I FUCKING LOVE MOLLY MY NIGGA

Woah, really ? What a small world

btw this shit is awesome, im only drunk and feel like an MDMA trip, you should try it youtube.com/watch?v=pd-uSm8ittU

I'm not a huge fan of MDMA I find it too chemical, it's like a forced happyness