If America disappeared tomorrow, would the world collapse?

If America disappeared tomorrow, would the world collapse?

yes

It would flourish.

No

t. retards

yes t b h

The earth: It won't collapse.
The human world: It's already misshapen enough

Pretty much.

>No Trump

I think we'd do ok.

probably a bunch of countries try to fight it out to be top dogs.

I'm surprised it didnt already collapse under the weight of you fatties

There would be the worst financial crisis of all time, so probably.

World peace in 20 years.

This

If the landmass disappeared, that would create a catastrophe.

Now if you mean just all the people (or all people+infrastructure,) it would create a number of different things.

1) Russian now has nearly all nukes. Russia and China are the only countries with a sophisticated enough space program to launch manned missions.

2) All economic ties to the country are severed. Some pretty significant (experienced as a economic crash) restructuring would need to take place.

3) huge opportunity to go claim all that land by governments/individuals/companies. If you're not in America now, you might want to be soon, depending on who is claiming what.

Well, there would immediately be a worldwide economic depression more severe than the great depression, leading to the total collapse of many currently unstable countries. Countries that rely on American protection would suddenly be up for grabs, most notably Taiwan, which would probably get annexed right away, and Israel of course. Israel is even more tricky, because they WILL preemptively wipe out all their neighbors with nukes if they think they're about to be invaded again. India and Pakistan or Korea could also go at it easily too.

so, the possibility of complete economic collapse worldwide, and the possibility of at least one nuclear war

If people from the USA would disappear, Canada and Mexico would just grow bigger, unless the land goes back to the previous owners (and I'd move to New France), or unless it's divided in percentage of the debt you owned to foreign countries and China moves in.

I'll save the world from its collapse

Imagine a modern day scramble for north America.

yes, but in a good way

Yes, it would be a cataclysmic event. Asteroids striking the world and total anarchy