Nuclear Armageddon wen?

Nuclear Armageddon wen?

Hopefully all major US population centers are nuked

Then we dont have to deal with a liberal ever again

Apocalypse Now

i live in such areas and i fucking hate liberals. imagine how much of your own people would be lost in collateral damage.

www.hot-takes.edge

Price Im willing to pay.

>I called trump litterally hitler
>youre edgy!

ok

yeah I don't think we can survive without our major population centers.

they subsidize the shit out of the rest of the country. do you think you would have a road out to your hillbilly shack if you didn't have it paid for by the rich urbanites?

it's quite obviously that putin and trump are planning to mutually glass china

>they pay the taxes to subsidize oil and corn to feed themselves, you cant live without that

sure we can

There are already enough nuclear weapons to destroy the whole world, why would we need more

/diy/ here closing the mineshaft gap one bucket of dirt at a time

AMERICA FUCK YEAH!

I love his meme tweets.

Checked

Soon my friend

Fuck you man I'm a libertarian in the bay area and I don't want anything nuked. I just want somebody to deport the super-leftists to the PRC & intolerant christian conservatives to israel. Those are the only two groups I don't like in America and I think both would be getting their just punishment for caring too much about shit outside America.

Fuck you we'd tweet @realDonaldTrump harder to nuke your ass, that nigga gives as little of a fuck about red, rural areas as he does about poor urban folk.

kek'd nice never been on /diy/

I think this is almost the dumbest thing Ive ever read a important person say.
But I still think this is better then Hillary.

oh and I meant to add illegal immigrants ad their deescendants to my deportation list. I hope that goes without saying?

>thats how dumb republicans are

>tfw you're still falling for Trump's baits

these threads don't even last anymore because that's how retarded Trump is. you idiots chose the worst of two evils and now we're literally stuck with the modern day Hitler.

Just because Donald Trump is a fascist political outsider who rose to power by appealing to white Aryan nationalism and pandering to xenophobia by scapegoating complex domestic issues onto hated minorities doesn't mean that he's Hitler. Hitler was intelligent and charismatic, known for his rousing speeches. Donald rambles incoherently and struggles with spelling and sentence structure. He's not Hitler, he's a Hitler-wannabe, a shallow imitation of the real thing.