ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions

ITT: we stop whining about the voting system and propose actual solutions.

It is very clear that the election was rigged for Drumpf. America is currently in crisis mode, so here is how we fix it...

>Everyone under 25 gets a 5x multiplier since they will have to live with the consequences the longest.

>Everyone who is between the age of 26-49 gets a 2x multiplier.

>Everyone aged 50+ vote's counts as 0.5 as they are matured to the point of having frequent health risks, and not having to worry about the outcome of elections.

>Everyone aged 70+ (A.K.A Baby boomers), votes dont count for shit because they are wrinkly old fucks on medicare and will die very soon anyway.

>African Americans get a 5x multiplier for 188 elections since thats how long they were restricted the right to vote, aswell as being victims of racial discrimination.

>Any other Americans of color gets a 3x multiplier for 100 elections as compensation due to white oppression throughout the 20th century, while contributing to our society.

>Women get a 5x multiplier for 144 elections since they were restricted access to voting, aswell as being sexually oppressed.

>Anyone who is a part of the LGBTQ community gets a 2x multiplier stack due to being victims of homophobic discrimination.

>Anyone who is a part of the Islamic faith gets a 2.5 multiplier due to currently being victims of racial discrimination.

>If you have a PhD diploma in gender studies, your vote will get a 3x multiplier since we dont want dumbasses making decisions for the rest of the country.

>Illegal immigrants count as a single vote REGARDLESS due to having poor quality of life, UNLESS they are in possession of a green card. In which case they get 3x if colored, 5x if of African origin.

Example #1: A white 50 year old woman with no degree's vote will count as 2.5

Example #2: A black 19 year old woman's vote will count as 25 votes

Example #3: A white 40 year old man with no degree will count as 2 votes

Come on people its 2016!

Some sad loser spent hours on this garbage post

You misunderstand what bias is. Journalists have the same rights to pick and support a candidate as anyone else.

Fuck Hillary

I almost posted a long refutation of this post but then I read the end and you're right, it is 2016. I can't believe some people don't agree with this in the current year. Literally shaking at the thought.

New plan: Burn it to the ground! Anarchy in the U.S.A.!

Dafuq sort of list is "Battles and other violent events by death toll - Terrorist attacks"?
I'm not trying to refute you, I'm just saying it's a weird source.

>white boi shoots up a school

It aint terrorism! Doesn't get put into the stats

Why don't we just kill all the politicians we can find? Much easier that way.

simplify it, IQ test. if you fall under 130 your vote doesn't count. founding fathers thought only the educated should have a say in how the government is run, well this solves the issue.

Learn what IQ tests do before you apply them this way.

this is bait
here, i will point out the parts that are bait
>Anyone who is a part of the LGBTQ community gets a 2x multiplier stack due to being victims of homophobic discrimination.
>Illegal immigrants count as a single vote REGARDLESS due to having poor quality of life, UNLESS they are in possession of a green card. In which case they get 3x if colored, 5x if of African origin.

>Anyone who is a part of the Islamic faith gets a 2.5 multiplier due to currently being victims of racial discrimination.

>If you have a PhD diploma in gender studies, your vote will get a 3x multiplier since we dont want dumbasses making decisions for the rest of the country.
>Women get a 5x multiplier for 144 elections since they were restricted access to voting, aswell as being sexually oppressed.
>African Americans get a 5x multiplier for 188 elections since thats how long they were restricted the right to vote, aswell as being victims of racial discrimination.

>Any other Americans of color gets a 3x multiplier for 100 elections as compensation due to white oppression throughout the 20th century, while contributing to our society.
there you go, theres the bait. excellent use of satire though

bell curve timed critical thinking test. most of the trump voters have no critical thinking skills.

I like the lgbt part, being gay myself.

The baitiest bait that ever did bait

Top motherfucking kek

A good journalist should maintain a professional distance from the target(s) of his/her reporting. The donations prove that there are either vastly more democrat than republican reporters, or that democrat reporters are much more likely to not maintain a professional distance. Either one indicates a potential media bias in favor of democrat candidates.

Are you conflating Reaganomics and modernity with suffrage? Because that's retarded.

Fertility rates went down due to social pressures of our modern professional society. It's easy to raise kids on a farm, not so much in an office.
What you called "tax rates" is really just the money going through the states; post-WWI we got richer, ergo, we had more movement of assets.
And that last thing is literally just the election of Reagan and the appointment of Greenspan to the Fed.

trumptard so retarded cannot detect other trumptard trolling

go to the source you will see it is included as a terrorist attack
but statistically there .001%

Republicans should have had theirs in Fallujah then. :^)

i•de•ol•o•gy (īˌdē-ŏlˈə-jē, ĭdˌē-)►

n.
The body of ideas reflecting the social needs and aspirations of an individual, group, class, or culture.
n.
A set of doctrines or beliefs that form the basis of a political, economic, or other system.

You're welcome.

This is the shittiest and most incorrect data analysis I've ever seen. I'm assuming you have a GED at best, or a liberal arts degree.

lmao this dumb fuck is quoting the kkk grand wizard
and he doesn't even realize it he just changed the numbers around

>implying trump is a retard, in which case you fell for his bait

You posted this shitty bait a week ago, and it was just as bad then. saged, called cops, called your mother, called child protective services, called moot

You posted it before, and it won't catch on, not even as a meme.
I ain't giving you a you, OP, you can fuck off with this racial voting base bullshit
Also people having phds in FUCKING GENDER STUDIES get 3x multiplier? Fucking neck yourself you islamic nigger who supports mentally ill people and the extinction of whites, you need to fuck off for the rest of your life.
T H I S I S T R U M P'S T H R E A D N O W

b8 thread is b8

Implying there are any good journalists. Have you seen any of those news channels/sites? Just a bunch of autists.

I hate nonwhites and the lgbt community. I especially hate china niggers. White pride, Heil hitler, 1488, fuck gooks.

Take it from Spider-Man, Everybody get one. It's fair to everybody

Sadly. Any source that isn't left (very few that aren't) is right, and neither can be trusted to be objective. That's not even going into the "quality" of the reporting.

>I especially hate china
Fellow ausfag?

I mean it's a garbage post either way, so his post still rings true.

It would seem this nigger thread hasn't quite died off. I will make sure it does in this next sweep.

B A S E D T R U M P
A
S
E
D

T
R
U
M
P

Raise voting age to 40.

Most also have at least $25,000 in the bank to be able to vote.

This eliminate 99% of the idiots.

Trump would also still win.

kys cuckold. donald trump is your president.

If dubs Trump will server another year

Kill Trump. That won't fix anything, but the source of Trumpster Fire will be gone and the damage control can begin.

It was rigged for Hillary. But something went wrong and her voting fraud was intercepted. That's why she was so shocked.

the idea is decent but not even plausible. also, you're keeping with the 2 party system, which only promotes gerrymandering and further corruption

the single transferrable voting system, in the USA, in my opinion, would work wonders.

case in point:
- 60% California voted Democrat (8M)
- 30% voted Republican(4M)

Yet the ENTIRE state is blue. 4 million people, more than 1% of the entire US, doesn't have their opinion count for shit because of San Francisco, LA and the scattered college towns.

California is 55 electoral votes, they SHOULD be divided up instead of winner take all. In addition, seats in the House and Senate should be represented accordingly as well, to further reflect the ACTUAL population of the US.

> CGP Grey did a great video on this

>Everyone aged 50+ vote's counts as 0.5 as they are matured to the point of having frequent health risks, and not having to worry about the outcome of elections.
Spoken like a true liberal that would have no problem tossing his parents in a old-folks home to die while he lives off the savings they had earned their whole lives like a parasite.

>It's fair to everybody
Yes, in a sense, but it's not an ideal system because most people don't know what's best for them, as the US recently proved. Fortunately they're a constitutional republic, not a democracy, so they dodged that bullet.

good on you sir.

in addition, i have some thoughts on this...

> pic related, its me, also AMA

>Raise voting age to 40.
I could agree with this. Also getting rid of the selective service and making it that everyone under 30 must serve at least 3 years of active service. Dodging by leaving the country will revoke all rights as a citizen indefinitely.

Fuck you, shitlord deplorables

>pic related, its you

You didn't win the election and you won't win the chin. Give up now, libcuck, your life doesn't matter and anything you say doesn't matter, so why not focus on rebuilding your shit party after the massive shit storm it went through.

remember when liberals were scared of Sup Forums and it wasnt overrun by them? yeah

>Not doing a per capita study

What a useless chart

wot.

Shouldn't this be reserved for people with PhDs in actual fields, like STEM subjects?

Sup Forums has always been liberal, you retard.
The whole reason Sup Forums exists is to keep the dipshit proto-trumptards contained and away from the rest of us.

How about limiting voting rights only to people who own one acre of land or more and a house. These are the people who are contracted into this country for 30 years or more. No special snowflake voting rights because 1 person equals 1 vote regardless of how a fag feels.

Forcing reparations only deepens the damage.

Shortsighted young fool.

That is all. Expect no replies.

or they're just better informed.

This is right and good.

you dont deserve them dubz fucking cucktard. Sup Forums hasnt ever been anything up until a couple years ago, then politics ruined this place too.

this sounds familiar

nobody is getting anywhere fast, my friends.

The sound of a nation's conscience.

The system seems to be working fine.

A journo's job *should* be to report the news, not to comment on it, nor to select stories that fit a narrative.

When Trump didn't qualifty for Mensa, he donated a ton to them. His official IQ was "corrected" to genius level after another "official" IQ test and he got into Mensa. Also, if he was smarter, given how evil he is, he would have accomplished far more evil... and bred with his daughters... getting away with it.

>newfag trumptard has no idea what he's talking about

correlation does not equal causation
statistics 101

Citation needed, I'm doing a paper on it.

So you're a retard that has no idea how investigative journalism works.

>implying thisfag voted

I know this is bait but fuck man! I have been on Sup Forums for 9 years now. In those 9 years i have seen some really dumb shit. This, in all those 9 years, this is this dumbest pile of bullshit garbage i have ever seen. Ever! You have to be a special kind of retarded to think up this garbage. How do you even function! There is no way anyone this downright brain dead would be able to breath! Seriously man, this is the first time i have ever been this angry at something i have seen on Sup Forums and it is because it is so goddamned retarded that it hurts. How.. why would you even think of this? It is so dumb i cant even begin to understand how this came to be.

He means pre-Co$.

This is a great parody, but the most amazing thing is that even as over the top as it is it still wouldn't change anything.

A shitload of women voted for Trump, including college educated women. He pulled a larger subset of minorities than either of the last two Republican candidates did, including high turnout of legal immigrants with green cards.

Even this fucked up dynamic could have still feasibly put him in the white house with a solid lead.

It's really not that hard to believe Trump could win with a handicap. After all.... he Did win with a handicap. Every fucking thing was against him and he still pulled out all the stops and won.

>I have been on Sup Forums for 9 days now

Fixed

> landowner, or renting at the same location for at least 3 years
> make at least 25% less than the GPD per capita
> raise the voting age to 21
> no felonies
> proof of at least high school education (GED, in the USA, does not count)

notes ---
> military service or government job does not need to meet these requirements

/thread

A good investigative journalist lets the facts do the talking. Unfortunately, the topic and angle of the investigation are most often chosen by the journo's boss to fit with the outlet's narrative.

>you

ITT underage faggot doesn't get how voting works

Our votes don't count dude, they are barely an influence.

>guy who stuck his flashlight in a blender, tried to fuck it without lube, and fucking corkscrewed his dick
>the guy who saves all his cum in bottles, ferments it, and gets drunk on christmas eve
>red boxes
>the rise of ponyfags
>every forced meme
>rick rolling
>cake rolling
>user talk spam
>literal pedophiles posting cp that gets them v&
>fucking with the Time poll to make moot, a guy who built this entire site based on the concept of anonymity, man of the year, thereby stripping him and a fair portion of the appeal of Sup Forums of it's anonymity
>This, in all those 9 years, this is this dumbest pile of bullshit garbage i have ever seen.
then you're an idiot
there's some validity to weighting a persons vote based on how long and how hard they'll be fucked by their choices, so the discussion alone is worth having.

not true, if you live in California...

a cow in Wyoming matters 25% more than you

I do live in California, i would like you to go more in depth if possible.

>democracy
>equality
>muh freedom

>2016 ALMOST 17!
>Living in America

Fuck off

Their whole job is summarizing a massive story. Just "letting the facts do the talking" results in a flood of info that most people won't bother viewing.
That's why there are people with opinions talking about everything. So they can present a view point that is in line with a decent portion of the country.

Libcucks dreams.

No, there isn't. I would take experience over how long people have to live with a choice. Think about it most of the people on Sup Forums are under the age of 30, not all but most. These are the kinds of people you will give the most power to. In no time we will have Presy McPresidentface win the next election. Not to mention that most young people are dumb. Think about when you were a kid and where you are now. You think you stop learning when you turn 20 or 30 or 40? No! you learn your entire life and it gives you a better perspective on your choices because you have experience.

Dont be a fucktard. You can't possible believe that is true.