I'm 5'9

I'm 5'9
What are my options besides suicide?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vq0IjFceZA&ebc=ANyPxKq-hLSWqpbmcUY-z1qC5V0QJuhIbjtCcsRp1E5JKUdcVevE04C9OpblYFt7SWdTqnEC8ACmYSaBvscvmENqjXrqUkHXXg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Napoleon was 5'8" and conquered the world
Hitler was 5'9"

Options for you?
Kill yourself, youll never accomplish anything

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vq0IjFceZA&ebc=ANyPxKq-hLSWqpbmcUY-z1qC5V0QJuhIbjtCcsRp1E5JKUdcVevE04C9OpblYFt7SWdTqnEC8ACmYSaBvscvmENqjXrqUkHXXg

t. manlet

Anyone under 7'2" is a manlet by historical standards yes.

As such, only the tallest and shortest do anything in the world. 5'10" to 7'1" have accomplished nothing.

My brother is 5'2 and has a wife
If you're short and Hispanic and useful, you're well off
Otherwise, kys

I'm not saying I have any problems with achieving something in life
But honestly, how am I supposed to marry a woman that is at least attractive?

t. big man behind computer
lul

You cant.

Women want physical bodies or power.

You will never have either.

Lincoln freed the blacks.

Wait, does Sup Forums not hate manlets now? Are people here really so emasculated now that they don't find tiny, little homunculi hilarious?

HAS THE WHOLE WORLD GONE INSANE?!

Exactly, he was 6 ft 4 in and only caused problems.

Hes in what we call the useless zone.

Manlets kill jews
Tallfags free niggers

Why would Sup Forums support them?

Why did height became the sole determining factor in male attractiveness?

MANLETS! MANLETS EVERYWHERE!

Well after power, wealth and penis size it was the third thing women wanted.

Its in the top 4 I guess.

Still shaped US history

There was never anyone of importance taller than 5'10" in the history of the world.

>being the biggest fuckup in US history is a badge of honor

useless zone men are grasping for straws

I'm 5'6.5" and I'm living an okay life. Only really limits the women I can choose from but it's okay for the most part.

Because no woman wants to be seen in public with a guy she's taller than when she has heels on. Can you imagine if her friends saw? She'd be completely humiliated. I mean, they'd have to assume he has money and she's just a gold digging whore or something.

This is true.
But then again I don't remember any of the early scientists who paved the foundation for modern civilization having particularly good lives or even attractive wives

Because they were all too busy slaying pussy around the clock to bother with that shit.

Women love to be seen as gold diggers. The richer the man they let fuck them, the better they are seen in other mens eyes.

A women would be seen with a legless negro if he had money or power.

Matthew Lanser is a boy toucher

Why did 5 inch heels become a thing? Do women go out of their way to find a mate with a trait that is literally useless outside of aesthetics?

>useless people getting pussy
Maybe in their 20s?

Then the powerful enjoy that 20 year old pussy for the next 60 years.

Explain where he went wrong.

He freed the blacks.

Useless zone men enjoy pussy for 10 years.
Short powerful men enjoy it for 70+

Damn, I wish I was shorter and richer.

That's why the Republican Party chose him.

Being tall just makes yourself harder to approach women without being "I am Groot".

I cucked my 6'1" boss wife while in the company toilet and storage room. He has a daughter which is 19 with 8/10 body and face, which I'm planning to have a threesome with the mother.

See how things goes.

I know. It was a mistake.

6'6 and a monster of a man. Imagine paying 45$ just to get a fucking fitting shirt that isn't long or short in the wrong fucking spots let alone pants.

It is degrading shopping at the fat-guy XXXL store because I can't fucking find a shirt that doesn't make me look like fucking cornholio.

So what I've gathered from this thread is that tall people are essentially worthless niggers and are only valuable to women because of their height
And height isn't a major factor in getting an attractive mate
Did I just witness the ultimate red pill?

Imagine only being attractive for a decade and a half and then watching the short men around you take everything you thought you had earned.
They fuck your wife, they lick your daughters ass, they take your pay. All while you look for a shirt that covers your belly button.

The whole reason why the Republican Party was formed was because they wanted to abolish slavery.

And everyone hates republicans. Thank a tall "useless zone" mongoloid for that one.

Is height just a meme at this point?
I mean I can still easily date women 5'5 at most 5'6
Do shorter women even prefer men over 5'10?

Height's the least of your concerns.

If everyone hates republicans then why was trump elected president?

Most women actually look for shorter men since they want power and wealth.

The shorter you are the more powerful they assume you can be. Short men are CEO material, tall men are moving men material.

If youre tall you should stick with what you can get now, soon they will move on.

If youre short, fuck around. The world is your oyster.

My boyfriend is the same height as me (so also 5'9") and I'm super hot. Most girls aren't that shallow when it comes to height as long as their mate is the same height as them if not a little taller (which you would be in most cases, most girls are 5'5" or less). The girls that are super shallow about height aren't even worth the trouble because every physical attribute a person could have can very well be a make it or break it circumstance to them. With that being said, they also don't have a whole lot of intelligence if that's all that matters to them and they think they can create and sustain a relationship based on that alone.

Most of my girl friends actually have significant others who are very nearly their height if not a little shorter than them. It's really more common then you think. Take a walk outside and you'll see what I'm talking about. The Internet is not a great indicator of what is and isn't normal.

Also, I know I said I'm a girl and I'm not gonna post tits or even a picture because I'm tired, so I bid thee farewell. Good luck, unreasonably insecure normie.

ITT the forced meme dies
top kek

Hard to say that georgey Washington or tommy j didn't leave a mark on history but to each his own I suppose

Dante just keep tagging your friends In shitty Facebook memes

I promise you no respectable girl or otherwise gives this much of a shit and also that girls will usual plan the height of their heels to accommodate their man's stature.

You could find a loving partner and have a fulfilling life helping out in your immediate community

Wish I was a manlett...Fuck the prices of shit and having to find a "Fitting" car with enough leg and head-room.

Samefag tho

Kek claims outliers exist after stating that no one over 5'10 was ever of importance to history.
>there are no outliers
>but outliers exist don't worry

Oh you take every sentence exactly literally without the understanding of the nuances of the English language.

Im sorry youre retarded.
Do you cut your hand off when someone says "lend me a hand?"

hmm

First impression wise, tall is always better.
This being said by me, a 173cm guy with a 183cm girl.

It's not being tall is bad, most of the tall guys i've met or known tried to hit the girls i've hooked with are usually too overconfident.
The shy ones are awkward, end up girls can't really look past the height.

Its hard to be shorty but its harder to be a tall guy when it comes to girls. For those who claim all the fuck tons of girls with the 6ft+ height usually aims for the naive girls and get dumped sometime when they think height isn't everything.

But again shorty have girls dump them time to time but after awhile they turn around. Happens all the time, when that happens it's "me" time because you get to do what you want with her.

What is the minimum height difference I should look for? 4 inches shorter from 5'9?

Don't make blanket statements then get butt hurt when someone calls you out on it. Pic related

Yea height is a meme on Sup Forums. These thread are basically the same as the sjw threads, the "you angry white boiis?" Or the atheist threads. Just guaranteed responses

>8'6 user here with a 2" cock.
I first started using Sup Forums about three hours ago so I feel confident in assuming that
A) you are not super hot
B) you are not a female
C) you are not 5'9
D) you may have a boyfriend who is 5'9 but it's unlikely, faggot
E) you won't respond to this
F) you won't post any form of proof if you do respond
J) you should kill yourself asap

I'm 5'3 but girls think I'm 5'7 and even a guy who was 5'10 thought I was 5'7. People aren't great at telling your height lol you'll be fine op you're average height. It'll help if you're super skinny to make you look slender

>8'6 user here with a 2" cock.

Hearty kek.

Srs?

I know this ain't a female but user is right. Looking around in real life, couples are always close in height

Actually I was probably around 5'5 with shoes, I wear shoes that will give me a boost :-)

Post pic of you next to something plz

Next to something? Like what?

Wait why the fuck do you have a 183 cm girlfriend?
I'm pretty sure even tall fagots don't find WNBA prospects attractive

Idk a quarter would probably work given how short you are. Maybe a banana or a ruler tho

Kek wnba is my favorite sport to watch on tv tho. pure lack of athleticism and yet sponsored by some poor sap. Love that shit

King of manlets.

Also, why are male models and actors always 5'11-6'4?
This literally does not make sense to me
A slightly shorter dude has a better muscular frame and will usually have a larger rib cage and broader shoulders

Height doesn't matter much. My girlfriend is 5'9" and I'm only 5'6". Still going strong

I did it next to a 2 liter

I understand why they would have a different perception
You look lanky as fuck

Yeah I get it from me pops , wish I got his height too though. He was a late bloomer and so am I. I've been steadily growing so I still have hope though. Also one of my brothers was a late bloomer too, so who knows

>Mfw when I reached my max height at 16
I wish growing lasted longer. Fuck epigenetics

Are you of European descent? They tend to do that them Europeans

Don't cover your face, cutie