Who else here is alone or going to be alone on Christmas?

Who else here is alone or going to be alone on Christmas?

It's Christmas Eve in Australia and I thought I'd be prepared for it but I'm actually pretty sad. Can't bring myself to do anything to distract myself.

what state?

Victoria

if you're a qt i'll come and hug you on boxing day or some shit, user.

Are you around Geelong? I dunno if I'm cute. I'm just a feminine looking boy.

closeish to geelong i suppose

feminine is good.

I guess I should ask if you're a handsome looking dude

my mum says so? :^)

Good enough for me

got kik?

if nothing i can just chat to you on christmas so you're not alone.

I am alone as well. My friends and family are all overseas. I'm probably just gonna get drunk and super high, and watch some movies or something. Should be good, right?

watch the best christmas movie, die hard. should be a pretty good christmas.

That might be cool. My KiK is ZanzibarLand

That sounds like a fun time. I hope you can enjoy yourself and make it past this trying time.

I wanna kill myself before Christmas

don't do it, user. you'll be fine.

Not really alone cause the wife will be with me, but I always go see my dad on Christmas. This year, I got shafted working right up to 5pm Christmas Eve, so no time to do the 7 hour drive. Plus he's in a different city cause his dog (his best friend) has a serious eye infection.
So I'm feeling pretty morose about it all. It's just not the same by ourselves.

Im really just losing hope of everything just lying to myself everyday is kinda getting frustrated

I know it may be tempting but don't do it, user. You'll feel better in the new year, I promise.

That's a shame user. At least you have your wife. I hope you can still enjoy your Christmas with her.

what are you lying to yourself about?

WA here. I too am facing a lonely Christmas. A painful one too, I injured myself and have to take these painkillers but I keep nearly overdosing on them. So I'm all hazy and miserable.

Oh and I have bought presents for my family members who live abroad, posted them, but as usual I expect to not receive any presents in the mail from them or even a phone call.

I always really hate this season, driving around, seeing people with their loved ones celebrating a happy Yuletide, all together with not a care in the world.

Nice dubs and idk user

Just the fact I have to tell myself shit will get better and pretend shit is fucking happy and amazing

lying to yourself so you can enjoy life is better than not experiencing life at all. you've only got like 80 years on this planet, may as well live through that cause you're not getting another chance to.

Naw, spending time with my wife and gonna see my family. Play some vidya, I genuinely wish I didn't have to worry about family over the holidays, so long as they wouldn't be hurt by my absence. Holidays are abuncha hooey, bah humbug.

I dont think im granted 80 years of life

I won't be alone, but I want to be alone. My father is dragging me to dinner with his annoying friend and her family. The usual situation of it just being me and my father is bad enough.

I look forward to the day when I can just go "huh, it's Christmas today." Christmas isn't a holiday I'm particularly interested in.

on average you are

Going to hang out with my bff's family, go shoot guns in the desert, then go home and get way fucked up.

Who needs family?

I'm there aswell.
Acid?
I just did Acid, helped me pass time pretty fast.
I dunno, probably not too healthy alone.
Go for a long walk and smoke weed.
I walk up a local mountain if I feel lonely and smoke the entire way, just to have a goal.
But honestly it sucks, but its something I guess.

Don't worry man. I'm Australian too, and all I'll do is jerk off tomorrow

Dude, I'm so sorry. I'd be so incredibly thankful if someone sent me a gift, especially from abroad.

Your family members sound pretty rude. They don't deserve someone as kind as you.

I hope you get better soon.

I know I'm just a stranger on the interwebs but I know what it's like to be on the edge like that. People make rash and regrettable decisions around the holiday. I know I've been super tempted. When it's all over though I generally find myself in a better place. You can do it.

It's something, user. A walk sounds lovely. Maybe you can go watch some birds, it's a nice activity.

Me too honestly.

Is this you Aaron?

Alone on christmas, killing myself on new years..

Nup, it's Zach.

I find myself crying at night

If you wanted something to do for Christmas go help out at a selvos soup kitchen.
You'll get to chat with others and help make a few people a little happier.

Me too, user. You just gotta persevere.

I have some pretty bad social anxiety so I'm not sure I'd deal too well with that.

Christmas is fine. I have plenty of family.

New Year's Eve is the worst time of the year for me. I don't have a girlfriend or any friends at all. I will spend it alone in my apartment. Then a month after that, Valentine's day to remind me that I will die alone.

I choose to be alone on the holidays, mostly because I'm a sub-human piece of rancid garbage, but it's better than bringing down the moods of everyone else around me

I feel you man I fucking hate Christmas but I cook for my family every year and I never get a thank you.
Just remember that it's an empty holiday that has lost all meaning and only stands for greed, vanity and to drain you of every cent you have.

post face

Sure, you can grimace at the horror that is my face.

Not a single thank you? I don't understand how people can be so rude. I'd be so happy to have someone cook for me ; - ;

Can i slap my cock on your face

Hahahah
At least you got your animes to keep you company

Christmas sucks anyway

Maybe. It's better than no Christmas presents I guess.

Yeah, at least I have my 2D girls

Agreed.

Same boat as you. Just graduated with a Bachelor of Laws, with first class honours. I have no friends, I have never had a girlfriend.

Ah well.

I should be careful in what I say... there are things I'd like to do but I can't...

And so I sit here depressed

Kik?

You're the trap from a few threads ago. Actually a few moths ago. You're just as cute as ever. Sorry you're alone on Christmas, I'd be there for you if I could

no friends... no family.... i am hoping to gain the courage to kill myself.

I am going to be alone on Christmas because i was raised jewish, and i forget christmas i even coming up until you noobs bring it up.

My family are cunts so I cum on the pav every year.
When I do get to be alone for Xmas I just get drunk and wack it all day.

Have you tried to make friends? It's pretty hard to find time amongst all the study and work. You've got a good thing going and a good head on your shoulders by the sound of it. You'll be alright. Next Christmas will be better!

Over here Thanks dude, I appreciate that.

Don't do it! It can get better.

>tips

When does it all get better? Everyday killing myself seems like a better and better idea. I can't help but feel sad all the time. Maybe it's my fault maybe not but it doesn't stop me from feeling like it's such an easy way out..

Why do you feel like ending it? What's troubling you in your life? Do you feel stuck?

i dont see it getting better anytime soon. i was abused growing up and nobody likes me. i have no scoial skills for shit. im homeless and i fucking hate myself.

clock's ticking mate, hurry up

samefag so hard, but its the us

I've been there. I know it's hard but there are services out there that can help you. They helped me. You have options, you just might not know them yet.

Don't be a meanie.

its been years. i think ill just kill myself tonight.

Kik'd and you are a qt

this thread was authored and edited by Beaux Ring.

Just my dad & I. He's on the verge of losing it. Seeing how his life turned out, seeing where my life is going, I hate so much. I hate people. Family doesn't mean shit. I've abandoned 99% of that garbage. I have stronger ties to friends, but as of late, I've pushed so many people away. Still contemplating on if I should just end it before the new year or take a shot of attempting to fix the shit I call my life. The end doesn't look promising either way.

I mean, I can't stop you. All I can say is there's still hope for you. If I got out of your situation, I'm sure you can too. I'm the most inept person ever.

Thank you, dude :-)

I've always felt like ending it. I have never felt a single moment of confidence or purpose. My life holds no merit. I thought by now it would but I am just another blip in an uncaring world that will forget me before it even knew I was there. I don't like a single thing about myself or the things I do, and most other people don't either. But even if they did it wouldn't matter because I can never feel it's worth. I am incapable of feeling anything beyond sorrow, anxiety, and depression. And I just want it all to end... if my life means nothing now it will mean nothing when I'm gone, so I just want it to go now.. rather than waiting 80 years for the same effect...

hi

hey

Ausfag as well, I'm working today and will be working tomorrow as well. Feels bad man

I felt like that for 17 years of my life. You can fix it. Anxiety, depression: there's medication for that and therapy. You can be someone worthwhile, someone happy. You just need to seek help. It'll all fall into place once you take the first steps.

It always gets better.

im going to tell you something that made me change my mind on how to llive my life, when i was young i was always the type of guy that did a lot of favors and always tried to be nice to everyone, even for the ones that didn't deserve it, every time it was my birthday i realized that no one really needed me and evey year it hurted, since that moment i realized that my life means nothing for the people i used to hang out with, i was depressed and i did thought about it, but then i came to a simple conclusion, FUCK THEM, i don't need no one's approval neither a complement from anyone to make my life happier, i decided to live for me and no one else, my life has been so good ever since and i finally had the time to undertand myself and to love myself, years ago i would have killed to be anyone but me and now that i've found peace with myself i wouldn't like to be anyone but me, JUST TRY TO LIVE FOR YOUR OWN HAPPINESS

who makes you work on christmas? not even servos do that.

Fellow Australian here, 2913, hope you're okay cunt.

Hey guys, Americunt here.

[spoiler]I think all of you going through hard times don't deserve to be suffering, and I think you're all good people. I may not know all of you personally, but, I can get a general idea. It takes one to know one, right? Surely a day will come where you'll be happy. I hope that day comes sooner than later for you all.[/spoiler]

what, does your family hate you or something? live too far way from them?

I will. :3

>ACT
malcolm stop shitposting and get back to work

Schpeeewagohn

I'm gonna be okay. Thanks mate.

Yes to the first and yes to the second.

Fuck off, the country's basically running itself, a PM's only job is to shitpost on every forum, in a sec I'll text Barry in the US and remind him that Donny is going to be the next president; always gets him so mad, cunt.

also tell whoever the new kiwi pm is that they'll become a state eventually

Security in Air Force

hey that's neat, i've thought about doing security before. not a big enough guy yet tho, gotta keep hitting the gym.

Only if they're nice cunt, they gotta gimme some of those chocolate frogs, otherwise they can fuck off back to Maori land and play with the hobbits.

I've gone to therapy, I took medication and I still felt the way I do. They're minor distractions that only help for the moment. But then I'm alone on a rainy day and it all comes back, back like a tidal wave. I've tried to live for myself, but I like nothing about me. How can I live for something I hate more than anything else... I don't know how to be happy. I've hated my very existence for as long as I could remember. I'd do anything just to be somebody else. So why not kill myself? It makes so much sense but I'm a coward... I don't believe in anything, but it's that uncertainty. Lately that uncertainty seems to be going away. I've tried being independent.. I'm just smart enough for it, but I'm also just stupid enough to wish for company. I wish I could just switch it all off

i'll be alone christmas too, everyone is up at my dads for christmas but i couldn't get it off work. so im stuck 500kms away from pretty much everyone i know

I know the feeling OP. Girlfriend left me yesterday. Been in a drunken haze since. Merry fucking christmas

everyone feels like this
just be nice to people and help people

If everyone feels like this then we might as well all kill ourselves because I wouldn't wish this upon anyone..

Every white person ever. You guys are literally pathetic degeberates what happen to your families how come every single one of you retards are so distant? Beyond shameful to say the least.

stop sooking and do what I said.
Its easier to know what people want and need so do that and they will do the same for you.

A hundred years of collective, cultural guilt will do that to you, along with a lifetime of shrieking harpies trying to tell you that being white is somehow terrible because, historically speaking, in an era where everyone was a total cunt to every single person they could, whites had the biggest guns.

Im going to be working tech support for all the new devices you ignorant faggots buy each other. Seriously, do not buy anyone over the age of 40 or under the age of 13 any kind of electronic device. With the excecption of a fork to insert in the nearest power socket.

i'd like to insert my fork into your power socket, user~

Go out shooting some niggers

Society is a lie we all agree exists.

Quite alone here, but I'm 15,000 I'm from home, so there is that.
Still, no job, no money, no friends, and I might cut my travel short for cost reasons, only to go back to my mother's house, where I sold everything before departing.
And Carrie Fischer is fucking dying.

Whatever you say...

i wish i could be alone on christmas but noooo, i have to go to my grandparents house
i really just want to sit here on my pc and rot away like the piece of shit that i am

Can i stick my dick in your face?
For purely scientific reasons of course.

Hey shouldn't you be fathering a bunch of children but instead of raising them you leave and don't pay child support.

Kill yourself faggot.