So I've decided to start smoking weed after trying it socially with a few friends recently...

So I've decided to start smoking weed after trying it socially with a few friends recently. I still live with my parents, though. What sorts of advice would you stoner-fags give

Other urls found in this thread:

aromatekdeals.com/product.asp?itemid=218&gclid=CPuGsqC2jNECFQx9fgodLe4NqQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i used to read a lot of these like "have lots of water, somewhere comfortable" bla bla bla i dont know, i dont find theres much of a difference.

if im watching tv, its suddenly interesting

if im gaming then theres not much of a difference

if im in public, im just an asshole

these arent really tips

Use a vaporizer. There's no smell.

buy a pipe to start out with. A cheap one costs 5 dollars for super small. Or 20-30 for a decent sized good one. Pipes smell less than joints. If you end up smoking a lot you can buy a vape like Pax or MFLB.

smoke outside or in the garage. Once you finish smoking take the clothes off and change so you don't smell as bad.

Get visine so your eyes aren't bloodshot.

Smoke at night so you don't get caught.

don't smoke alone too much, before you know it it'll be all you do and you'll becomea boring-ass human being.

This. Doesn't smell like burnt skunk during use. Smell doesn't linger. Easier for your lungs. Efficient on weed.
Burn a candle for 15 minutes after/during session and find a good smell proof case and you'll never get caught.

Mason Jar or something similar to store your weed so it doesn't stink up your room.

Also don't make smoking your lifestyle.

dont bother trying to hide it from them (though get a vaporizer it has little to no smell). that doesnt mean dont openly talk about doing it like some retarded stoner, but the more you try to hide it the more obvious it will be. itll already be obvious.

baby powder dude.
used it in prison. grab a fist full and blow it into the room after smoking. binds the smell and looks awesome while doing so.

Yeah this is best if you're under age or have nazi parents.

Or you can just man up and take responsibility for your actions.

Don't, we have enough weed smokers now

Go drink some micro brew or something instead, we're all full up here

make a bong, pack cones so you know you can sink them, this way you wont have thick smoke coming off the pipe all over your cloths and around the room and you can direct all the smoke where you want it cos its safely stored in your lungs

Vaporizers do smell. Test it for yourself. Takes practice to get optimum vapedness as well. Much better than smoking in plenty of ways imo. Be aware there is a smell.

Portable vaporizer inside a cup.

stupid dumb weed niggers

there is a smell, yes. but very very minimal and it dissipates quick as fuck too. i come home from work and dont even smell it after smoking all night. (only smoke in my room)

>Book a flight to the Philippines
>Smoke a big spliff in the center of Manila
>All the chicks will love it
>You'll be a total weed smoking badass

This is basically me with the Nazi parents, and if I do get caught, it's outta the house I go.

this

thats the biggest waste for the most covert vaporizer in existance . just smoke without shame, fag

>samefagging oneself

I smoke also and have for 30 years. Yes I started young. The one thing I realized is that you can always get high just doing a couple of hits. You don't have to smoke a shit ton. I graduated high school went to college and am skilled in many aspects of life. Don't be a dumb fuck. You'll be fine.

this

this weed faggot

Put a fan in your window blowing outward, sucking the air out of the room. This will create a negative pressure in the room, with a constant flow coming in from under and around the door and escaping out the window. If you use a bong or something and take single hits at a time, the smoke and odors will get sucked right out of the room. Leave it running for a short while after and no one will be the wiser, except for your glossed over eyes, retarded walking pattern and the grin you can't wipe off your face.

Never get your picture taken by any means while blazing. Trust me.

like this, so it closes off the rest of the window

>and neighbors will never think it odd when your house shits smoke randomly during the day/night
you need to slow down on smoking, youve immobilized too many brain cells

are you a gold winning Olympic swimmer?

Get a lock for ur door and use a vape. Weed vapes dont smell 10% as bad as a joint or bong.

Smoke weed every day kid

Legit tips and chekd. The eye drops are great, really good in an emergency.
I use stuff called naphcon-A which is way stronger and better than visine.
Of course chewing gum is important too

That's beautiful. I may need to try this

shits smoke? unless you're puffing like an idiot to create plumes of smoke and just waste your weed, there won't be anything to see

you should stay away from weed, you don't have the cells to sacrifice

Top tip

Smoke only recreationally,
Do not do it everyday.
Keep active when having smoked, don't just lay on the couch to chill.
And most importantly enjoy it

I'll have to check that out. do they sell it at walgreens or HEB (if you're texas)?

420 blaze it niggers

Get a nice bong. Maybe not like mine, but a nice functional one over a hundred dollars. You'll be glad you did

i was thinking in the case of bongs, shit for brains. plus if its pulling all the smoke regardless its going to get random bouts of it you cretin. what...smoke just disappears suddenly? are you dumb yo? stand outside the window of a smoker sometime, with that set up.

you can get decent very functional glass on glass bongs for well under $100

Man, this pisses me off. Especially when stupid bitches do it because you know its on Facebook in 5 fucking minutes

If you wanna smoke every day don't overdue it. A little bit consistently throughout the day goes a long way. No need to be stoned out of your mind all the time.

Sorry m8 unsure, but go to the drugstore and check the labels and get the shit with the most concentrated active ingredients. From memory naphcon-a is about 10x stronger and the same price

Buy a bong.
Strip completely naked so the smell doesn't get on your clothes and your parents dont think anythings fishy.
Smoke outside.
Get on your hands and knees and flush your eyes out with water from the garden hose so your neighbors dont get suspicious.

Okay, thanks mate. Appreciate it. Hope you're having a happy holiday!

oh I see, you're 12 and smoke out of bongs like you see in the movies

I take a single hit, just enough for me to take in without coughing or leaving anything burning.

If you have someone standing outside your window, then yeah, probably not a good idea. But you should probably question why the fuck someone is standing around your window first. It's just one option, not for every situation.

You can get one for like $35 inc glass stem and cone.
>don't forget to fill it with ice and change water often!

Cheers buddy

Baby powder.
Covers the smell of butthole.
Did this when I was in prison.
Pic related.

I was in your shoes the first two years of uni.

If possible, be honest with your folks about smoking. Casually bring up that you smoke pot now and again. Don't be an attention whore about it.

Joints/blunts work best, as there's little evidence after the deed is done. If you smoke cigs, smoke one after you smoke pot to cover the smell.

Wow

Oh yeah. A full day and it's gone. I'd say even after about six hours. And if you open a window up and have a candle or something it's not obvious

Get a vaporizer, but be sure to have a candle lit at all times. The stronger, the better. Also, pick up a SmokeBuddy or make a sploof. It will help with the smell. Also be sure to use mouthwash after your session. If you have a beard, it will smell like weed, so put on some deodorant. Don't start smoking until your parents go to bed. It will give you much less anxiety.

Oh, also get some eyedrops. Visine works well for me.

>Joints/blunts
those are marijuana scented incense sticks

If you ever feel like doing something special i would recommend jamacian hot boxing your bathroom.

Expensive wax is great. But at first just a pipe and like 2 bowls at night with some funny shit or good music after is the best.

Eyedrop, gum, mason jar. If you can't afford these, you shouldn't be smoking.
Do your own laundry. If you can't do this, you shouldn't be smoking.
Don't push what you can "get away with".
Don't be a dumbass.
DON'T be a dumbass.

Be prepared in case you ever get caught or found out, because that's always possible. If it's plainly obvious you've been caught while being confronted, have some goddamn respect (for them and yourself), don't try to faggot squirm out of it or make up some bullshit. Stand by your decisions and expect the worst.
Depending on where you live, you might want to just smoke outside, as long as neighbors won't find out or don't care.
I repeat: DON'T BE A DUMBASS.

Will post other helpful things in second post.

buy a chillum, doob tube, ozium AND a nice smelling spray that is not Febreze. Smellproof bags too

How. If rolled wrong and too tight possibly like an incense but how

Don't smoke every day, don't smoke before sun-down more than once a week.

this

This. Introduced two of my friends to pot as something I'd do once or twice a month. It's all they do now and never want to do something unless it involves getting high.

Fuck you guys getting high alone is magical and wild the first 500 times

Seriously, get glass that seals to store the stuff, and keep it somewhere that isn't likely to be found (or happened upon because someone was looking through your room for something).
I ended up getting found out because someone snitched on me, and while it was in a rubber sealed and tinted mason jar, it was just by my desk, so really easy for someone to just go "oh, this is probably where they're hiding it."
All in all, lower your risks. Like I said before, smoke outside if possible. You don't have to worry about the smell lingering that way (but it WILL be on your clothes.
I must stress how important it is to keep it in something smell-proof and completely sealed. I would ride the bus to work, and kept a little baggie inside a glass bottle. Thing is that it had a little hold for a makeshift stem/bowl to slide into for a homemade glass bong. That little hole was enough for the smell to leak out of a sealed baggie, out that hole, and out of my backpack at work. My manager could smell it standing while it was on a high-up shelf, everyone could smell it. I wanted to smoke at a little table spot at on the way back home since I got home late, and I thought it'd be peaceful.
That being said, don't bother trying to go to work high. Besides the fact it will probably be really obvious you're high, it's honestly not fun. You just spend the whole time trying not to get caught or seem too obvious.
Similarly, don't smoke at a table next to a busy road, even at night. You never know when there will be a cop, yo. And you end up thinking that the whole time.

I have no advice for if you have to smoke inside; I've never risked that, and everyone here is either asleep or gone during the night here.
I would say, though, learn the schedule of those around you. Like what I said before, don't try to "get away" with things. Don't be a dumbass. If your gut says it's a bad idea and you'll probably get caught, it's probably right, instinct. Listen to it.

More inc.

To quote Filthy Frank, "If I can't have any, I don't care."

Now, I've always preferred bongs over pipes, but that's not a debate I want to get into. Never tried blunts myself, but it just seems like a waste.
(Also waterfall/gravity"bongs" are not bongs. It's a funny name and all, but they don't have the same mechanics at all, but they can if you set it up the right way. Bongs run the smoke through water in any basic way or form; that's the line.

Though a bit of a contradiction to what I said before, some people either can't get real glass/can't afford to hide glass (it tends to get bulky sometimes). I would still generally say that you shouldn't be smoking if you can't afford the means to do so, but sometimes it's still not an option even when you can. So,

Remember: Plastic gives you cancer and aluminum can give you Alzheimer. So for the love of god, make something out of glass if you have to. Dremel or drill a hole big enough to fit some glass or metal tubing, and be VERY careful not to crack the glass. It's super easy to do, and will waste perfectly good effort, time, and resources.
If you are old enough to buy/drink your own alcohol, that great. You can make shit out of the bottles, and you might happen to have something strong enough to have a flame arrestor (metal screen to keep fire from getting in the bottle) I know 151 rum has one, and it's really easy to cut it to size. (fun fact, it's done in a hexagonal shape, so it fits perfectly inside of a wrench socket.
Though this is more of a DYI kind of thing, if you want to have fun with it. Screens are honestly dirt cheap.

I'll keep posting because I have no clue how much text this is.

If you're an adult, perhaps just tell your parents that you're going to smoke weed? Attitudes do seem to have changed about it.

Otherwise, well, you really ought to not bring weed into their house. What you do on your own time is fine, but you really ought to think about not dragging other people into it. Unless pot is legal in your state. In which case, I doubt they'd care anyway?

Don't hold your breath more than a few seconds. You're not getting "more high", that's oxygen deprivation. Pot may not kill brain cells, but lack of oxygen does. All you're doing is lining your lungs with more tar. Think about the 80/20 rule.

You're not smoking a cigar, get that shit DEEP in your lungs. You have to cough to get off. Every time I've REALLY felt it was after I was coughing.
That being said, learn to cough softly, or into your sleeve.

If you feel your tolerance is too high, just take a fucking T-break. Just stop smoking for 2-3, shit even one day is enough to make a major difference. It's not that hard, and you probably have something productive you need to do anyway.
Also, if you can't stop smoking for the two or so weeks it takes to get clean for a job, you have a problem.

I'm assuming you'll be getting from your friends, but maybe you need to find a dealer, who knows, I'm not you. You'll probably pay like 10-20/g, sometimes better prices for bulk. You can always look up the reported prices in your area, there is a couple sites for a filtered search, just try that.
I actually got lucky and asked some guys who went behind a bar. Probably a completely retarded thing to do, so I wouldn't suggest doing that. My guy is chill af, but you never know who you'll run into.
And NEVER EVER, EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER , EVER,
ever buy from a kid. ESPECIALLY if they be tellin yo all the shitz they have in stock better hurry bro idk what punctuation is but liek my guy is leavin soon and other random shit that doesnt matter 2 u.
This is a lesson you will only ever have to learn once.

Science and drawing/animation videos on youtube are nice to watch. Also prepare some snacks. Cooking is also a fun experience, just do it when no one is around (you'll look stoned just by how you act.)
If you have it, play Far Cry 3 or 4.
I'm pretty sure the games were catered directly for stoners. It's fluid enough that there's no real STOPS that mess with you when you're high, so you kind of just go with it. The Yogi & Reggie missions in game 4 are especially fun.

If things go south for some reason, just breath and remember that you're high. (Also you can't have "ego death" from weed, stop that retarded shit. There's not enough of a psychoactive effect from THC to do that. Just a 100ug hit of acid has several times more, and it's still not nearly enough for an ego-death.) Just relax and enjoy shit.

All in all, don't be a dumbass, be able to stand by your choices, don't be a faggot, and enjoy toking.

I'll just be posting molecules.

shrooms

dmt

Because who doesn't like redundancy?

>>> save up buy this
>>>no much smell
>>>high still
>>> profit?

smoke a lot of weed then start popping pills then start dropping acid. also get drunk and smoke, crossfade is unreal

>>>kforgot link
>>> am penis helmed tartous
aromatekdeals.com/product.asp?itemid=218&gclid=CPuGsqC2jNECFQx9fgodLe4NqQ

Don't smoke in your house. Dont assume vapes are discreet they still fucking smell. If possible keep your pipes or pieces at a friends. That is what I did in HS and my parents never even suspected I smoke.

Despite all your efforts, your parents will notice the change in your behavior patterns as you accommodate weed into your lifestyle. If you have a decent relationship with them, you should simply tell them you're going to start smoking, and come to an understanding as to how and where.

how to smoke inside
step 1 Hotbox under blankets
step 2 Lose braincells from hotboxing

don't cough, it'll just hurt more. Try to swallow when your throat is burning and that help a shitton, also yeah have a lot of water.

I have Purple OG and MK ultra tonight

also don't smoke inside you fag, they'll smell it even if a small bit of smoke is in your room (if you use the fan/window method).

Also it can go through your vents and shit and they'll smell it in the basement or another room, so if you still wanna smoke inside cover those vents and underneath your door

I like this

>i was thinking in the case of bongs, shit for brains.
are you actually autistic friend
are you just being contrarian to be contrarian unless you were literally blowing the smoke in to the hole in the wall no one would see it
even then it wouldnt be that noticeable

monitoring

the entire time it's lit while you're smoking, the end is just burning, adding more smoke and odor

ask if your parents wanna smoke too

Don't smoke EVERY SINGLE DAY. Go ahead and go like 2 weeks, every day. But then take like a day or two off at least. Really makes a difference.