Alright tell me how fucked I am or how I can get out of this situation

alright tell me how fucked I am or how I can get out of this situation.
I was a drug dealer who sold xanax that I got off of the darknet. For one of the shipments, the vendor fucked up and sent me a package of an opioid research chemical as extra. I sold them to a regular customer and told him exactly what the chemical was and told him not to snort this shit as it was meant to be taken orally.
Recently, he fucking died because his dumbass snorted it. He slept facing up and foam formed in his lungs. How his crazy bitch friend is accusing me of murdering him and is trying to gather evidence to put me away. I'm already under police investigation.
I do not have any SCHEDULED substances on me. I have texts that say I was distributing drugs. There is no hard evidence, no eye witnesses for my drug deals.
what do.

Other urls found in this thread:

propublica.org/special/no-warrant-no-problem-how-the-government-can-still-get-your-digital-data
concordmonitor.com/Prosecution-trend-NH-After-fatal-overdose-dealer-charged-with-death-4043289
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how old are you?

19 in college. I'm asian in CA if that helps too. racism is real kids.

Is there a way to explain all this to his crazy friend? That it was his fault?

you dun goofed child

Run to Mexico

Oh, man, that looks like oregano.

no she's fucking crazy. she thinks that an OD is the dealer's fault when the dealer EXPLICITLY told him not to snort that shit.

be a fugitive and cook meth in a trailer

Post on the internet all about your situation while your being investigated!

no shit. i had a stupid customer.

"I have texts that say I was distributing drugs. There is no hard evidence"

dude you are so fucked

try to relax. stop selling drugs. Volunteer somewhere. Don't exacerbate the situation.

You nailed your own coffin shut just now, dude. Great job. There MIGHT have been a chace out of it if you didn't post about it here.

nigga i'm not a cartel boss or anything. they won't go through all of Sup Forums.

go learn as much no-gi brazilian jiu-jitsu as you can before you get sent to prison, it could save your life/anus.

break your phone and get a burner phone for a while

I don't think you'll be in any trouble, there's no way to link it to you (texts aren't shit if you change your number). so fuck it. move for a year or something if you're that sketched out. if not, fuck it, you'll be fine.

If I were you, I would buy a dildo and or set of buttplugs and start stretching your ass now, cause you gon get FUCKED!... Say hi to Bubba for me will ya!

i'm not a high level dealer. it wouldn't be worth the money for the department to scour all of the internet for me.

criminal scum

texts aren't hard evidence.

Totally not gonna PrtScn this thread to send in as evidence to your local police station.

Fucking fuck dude you might get taken in.
You're a drug dealer, and to a cops perspective who wants to

>charge you
>close a case

You need to get a lawyer NOW. Answer nothing and don't fuck yourself even more than you already have. I have its not like a gun murder case where theres a shell and DNA and shit but who knows. Seek legal counsel before it gets deep

write that bitch a long ass letter telling her that it was his fault, that he didn't listen to you

goddamnit. i like my phone :(

where do i live fag

It's not racism. You're a shit bag drug dealer. Racism is when I assume that you were smart enough not to be a shit bag drug dealer because you were asian.

youre doing great at the denial stage gg

that incriminates me. fuck that.

Theres a death involved so yeah, VERY worth it!

just change your number then, block their numbers. also moving might help

i mean racism in my favor dumbass. I'm an asian engineering student.

confess and repent

Eat your own cum.

thanks man i'll do that.

there's a lot of overdoses in my city.

and its so fucking close to christmas, you fucked up user.

ha ha ha ha

Then why are you worried? Just another dead junkie

Post your asian butthole and let it speak ching chong wisdom and we'll translate it for you

You're the best sort of bust; sets an example.
Cartel bosses are better to keep around.

because since i've been reported i want to prepare to not go to jail

There;s a LOT of overdoses everywhere, they still treat em as homicides and they still track down and prosecute the dealers as much as possible!

Worst case scenario, they have proof of xanax but not the other shit you gave him. Also worst case scenario if they somehow see text messages and shit, you make up a story about him being a bad student and unable to afford medication to help him. Some good Samaritan type of shit.

Satan trips commands.

first off, burn phone and anything you can, delete all fucking accounts and never talk to any one about drugs again. You are potentially looking at manslaughter and wreckless endangerment. Flush and burn all evidence of drug shit and get a lawyer. TLDR ur prolly fucked, never say anything to the poliece tho, you have a better chance of fucking yourself

i mean i was a small time dealer. i don't sell anymore after this.
also what the fuck you mean cartel bosses are better to keep around? you must be retarded.

then they'd have 5 homocide cases everyday in a city of half a million. good luck.

talk to a lawyer, don't take advice from anyone but a lawyer. lawyers are meant to keep you out of jail even if you are guilty of the crime. if you gonna sell drugs, you better man up when the consequences come. shits not a game, too many kids listen gucci mane and future and think it's fun to sell. don't be a faggot.

You have that much going for you and you're selling drugs, and now you're not even smart enough to get out of it yourself?

Just rot.

Youre fucked OP, text messages are easier to subpoena than phone records or gchat or snap chat records. Should've done your shit on snap chat like all the smart dealer.

As an Asian living in CA who also slings I am disappoint that there are such fucking idiots in our midst

SANTA WILLS IT

Did you use your personal phone when you were dealing? If you did you're probably fucked, especially if there's proof. It's easier to pick up a cheap shit burner phone from 7/11 than it is to change your personal phone #. You probably shouldn't have sold fake xanax either, you fucking douche. Your customers aren't guinea pigs, they're called RCs for a reason and if you're going to sell some fucked up chemical at least try it first. As for legal trouble, you're probably fucked. Keep your mouth shut and get a lawyer, idiot.

i am prepared to do the time for the crime but i'd rather have it be later than sooner.

Implying you know bubba. Meaning you are a faggot.

thanks for the help friend.

Just to let you know the Feds do watch this board.

You're looking at about 20-25 years user.

Rip your life

i didn't sell fake xanax and my customer knew EXACTLY what it was.

take out school loan and run away to asia fagget

A cute Asian kid like you is gonna get his ass pounded in jail every day for the next 20 years

1) first offense dumbass.
2) feds don't give two shits about small time dealers

Yeah, try telling that to the judge you fucking idiot. Tyrone is gonna love having you as his cellie.

right? it's gunna fucking suck.

Don't have any drugs on you from now on. Also don't use your phone to send or receive incriminating texts/calls. Stay squeaky clean and deny, deny, deny.

Good luck bro. Hopefully your butthole will be safe from AIDS

Devil you know, established networks, inside insight and so forth. A cartel boss bust will be in the news but have very little behavioural impact. Plus would then cause further gang/turf wars and proliferation.

ditch any incriminating evidence, deny you ever even touched drugs(unless you would fail a drug test then say you did then recreationally)
just get rid of the computer you did darknet deals on, like i mean break it and throw it in someone elses trash away from your house
factory reset your phone and if anyone even hints at illegal stuff deny it, even if it makes people think you have gone crazy
most importantly DO NOT TELL ANYONE
get one close friend who has a clean record to do the same and vouch for you
then get a lawyer and DENY DENY DENY
even if they have evidence keep on denying because it could be a lie to get you to admit
if they have evidence you will be fucked either way but if you deny it keeps that chance alive
also you cant deal drugs ever again
dont do anything shady or weird, just do you and if you are in college keep up good grades, if you have a job make sure you dont get fired, and maybe do a good deed or two like volunteering or donating
also be nice to the cops and investigators even when they are being dicks
dont associate yourself with anyone who does illegal drugs until this is over
bonus points if the accuser may have a reason to frame you(if they do DONT SAY THEY ARE FRAMING YOU IMMIEDENTLY)
just live a boring, peaceful, legal life for a couple of months or else you will have no life outside of prison
delete this post btw, it can be used as evidence if not removed quickly

OP in the not too distant future

I would think the Feds do care now that there is a death involved and some darknet transactions

Manslaughter and Drug Dealing.. First Offense?

Yeah user, i'm sure they are gonna let that one slide..

But not 5 a day where the dealer was being reported

Get a lawyer and deny deny deny, they can't see what ur texts where about but that u texted dude, deny the txt where drug related, make sure txt are not on a cloud, good luck.

also dont google anything on how to get away with crimes like this, thats an easy way to get charged guilty

Wrong, text messages can be easily subpoenad

Lawyer up, dont talk to law enforcement without your lawyer present. Not a single word.

As long as there's no physical or paper proof that you gave him anything at all your good, even if you have drug related prior's......din du nuffin

Any sauce on a case? Would like to see txt deleted and deleted off of could brought to court

also if you have any criminal record involving drugs, especially dealing then you are just fucked
just go ahead and get some drugs and OD, have a fun last few hours

propublica.org/special/no-warrant-no-problem-how-the-government-can-still-get-your-digital-data

Scroll down to text messages

but OP isn't looking at a dealing charge, he's looking at a murder charge. they do give a shit about that.
as stupid as it sounds, drug dealers can be charged with murder when a customer dies. OP is fucked.

and it's not involuntary manslaughter, it's drug homicide or felony murder. aka punishable by life tier.

associated press' website is spam to Sup Forums. of course it is.
concordmonitor.com/Prosecution-trend-NH-After-fatal-overdose-dealer-charged-with-death-4043289

This might not be a bad idea. Don't OD tho

Doesn't matter, you committed a felony and the result of that felony commission was death... at best you can hope for depraved indifference Man 2!

You sound like the idiots who don't understand that SAYING you have a gun and robbing a place carries the same penalty whether you actually HAVE a gun or not... or the lookout/getaway drive that doesn't think he can be charged for homicide because he never entered the place... not so, soon to be gaped by Tyrone faggot!

Delete texts. If you have an iPhone, find a way to get rid of the messages all together by wiping them from your Apple ID or whatever. get rid of all scales and drugs, period. Hide away any large amounts of cash for now, bury it away from your home if you have to.

Has xanax always been this big on the west coast? I'm not into downers, so I havent been into that scene much, but it seems to have really increased this year. I know a person selling xanax, is this just a more popular thing now, like psychs were a couple years ago?

Wrong, innocent until proven guilty on any charge hoss.
Have u ever been to county?

Go read that chapter in your barbri outline again, you have no idea how felony murder works

don't do this if you've already been officially notified about the investigation. they'll subpoena the texts from the provider, who keeps them going back months or years deleted or not, then they have a bulletproof destruction of evidence charge on top of everything else, and still get the messages

Exactly how much profit did you make from the sale that killed him Mr Dinndu?

>she thinks that an OD is the dealer's fault when the dealer EXPLICITLY told him not to snort that shit.

In the eyes of the law the dealer IS to blame!

Your lawyer won't just show up to your holding cell at 2am and talk to the cops for you. You're gonna have to keep your
mouth shut. You'll only get 1 phone call, call your damn lawyer or legal aid. Also the cops will do just about anything to make you fess up to it, especially if its something serious that involved someone's death. Cops will lie to you, by the way. It's their job. Even if they say they'll drop the charges or let you go, keep your mouth shut.

Only intelligent sensible advice ITT

Here in Texas seen the bars by the thousands, I stopped taking because it makes you literally not give a shit about anything and make stupid decisions it's available just as much as weed here

and yeah, delete phone, get new phone service yesterday, find a lawyer, you unfortunately prob need to convince your crazy friend to vouch for you too, cut all ties with illicit drug activities, if you drink or smoke thats fine, you have to at least appear normal

You did the right thing kid. Putting one of those worthless pieces of meat out of their misery. Hope you get away with it.

used to be the case, but as soon as courts started tossing convictions, many many states amended their felony murder laws to include drug dealers, particularly those selling extremely dangerous RC opioids like OP

Which do you like more? Your phone? Or your freedom and an intact anus?

ive never been to court but i know my stuff
if you have a record of dealing you are much more likely to be charged

Do yourself a favor Talk to a layer in your state/county Sup Forums don't know shit about court cases most of them haven't been outside of mom's basement it's just a bunch of circle jerky faggs who cry "tits or gtfo" "too soon"or aren't even Old enough to go get a beer?

Delete this post you stupid pile of clitoral dust

but remember to be nice to them even whent hey are dicks
it will go a long way

Bah don't worry, prison isn't so bad... a nice young, probably very smooth asian boy like yourself will make friends REAL fast I bet!