It's not a debate, it's obviously B

b end of discussion
me as well. until my dick broke off.

Pics faggot

Is impregnate her and stay

one handed tearing ftw

A

youtu.be/O6o5C-i02c8

Taylor Swift is just meh. Would fuck, yes, but there are better ones.

Then you're a better man than I.
I'd hit it and quit it.

Actually, I might keep in touch and see where things go.

LISTEN HERE FAGGOTS, ITS B.

WHEN THE PAPER IS LIKE A, YOU LOSE IT BEHIND THE ROLL, AND THEN YOU HAVE TO FUCK AROUND TRYING TO FIND IT. WHEN IT IS LIKE B, YOU DONT WASTE TIME FUCKING AROUND TRYING TO FIND WHERE THE START IS.

Well she's pretty and rich and nice legs, seems like a nice deal while it lasts

This thread is now about how drunk I am.

>while it lasts
I'd make sure to get every position in before then if that were the case.

Wrong.

The answer is very.

I am very drunk.

Kill yourself.

its A what the fuck do people have high functioning autism?? B is fucking anoying its all up against the fucking cabinet or wall or whatever.

You're a weak person.

Must be pretty fucked up to think this shit will play.

Water is cleaner.

What do you do after using the toilet? "Washing" your Hands.
I'm washing my ass just fine. You guys are to pussy to touch your own shits

Any idiot knows b. a is too far a reach for elderly and people with disabilities

Neither

Bidet + Drying rag ftw

More hygienic and inexpensive

Vertically is the best.

Gg

I prefer B, but someone always switches it to A.

this, also sometimes when i'm too drunk i can slam my hand into the wall if they use A.

A is for people with goddamn cats

Tell us what "play" means to you.

Tell us what happens when something doesn't play.

Give us a glimpse into your fascinating young mind.

You're still not edgy, faggot.

A, I have a cat that will unroll it otherwise. He's not smart enough yet to play with it the other way around.

this guy gets it

one plus one is only true in linear mathematics, and those who do not conceive realistic combinations are fraudulent intellects.

This. The only reason to use A is to keep it from completely unrolling when your shitty cat feels like being more of an asshole than usual. B is for people without tiny demonic engines of domestic destruction leeching off of them. Fuck I hate cats so goddamn much.

Anyway, B is easier to reach and unrolls better without leaving too much dangling. However, if you prefer using A, that's literally nobody else's business, you do you.

Says the twelve year old who throws around cooldude slogans on Sup Forums.

You are a meme. Drown.

A or B, i don't really care, sorry.

There is no debate. The only acceptable answer if you're a part of civilization is B.

Anyone who says A undoubtably is better served living in a mud hut in the Congo with their sensabilities

A is for people that let their cats and dogs into the bathroom.

A is the best if you like communism, hate free speech, and generally enjoy burning the American flag.

A is good if you have cats who like to spin the roll around and if you hate piles of TP on the floor. B is good for most other situations

A.
That way it's easier to rip the strip of paper. You just grab and pull it towards you.

This. One hand tearing for short.

Are you retarded? Gravity does the job. Just roll it by like 3 degrees and you'll see the tail of the paper.

A if you're a tight ass 'cause it makes you use less paper
B if you're not a fucktard

/thread

that's cute

The science is settled. A is the best answer. Y'all are talking about stupid little "convenience" reasons, when really it's the difference between a normal bathroom or one that's been TPed with hundreds of torn toilet paper streamers.

I have cats. If I use B, then the cats will play with the toilet paper when I'm not looking and unroll the entire thing. If it is arranged as A, then no matter how much the cat bats at it, it will not unroll. It will simply spin in circles.

professional hospital housekeeper and janitor while i put myself through college -- was instructed to always do b.

hotels always do b. you can't put a nice triangle fold on the torn end with a.

a is not easier to rip -- you pull towards you and the roll will spin either way. pull a bit sideways and it rips fine either way. people who say otherwise must have some form of retardation.

in summar,
professionals: a
mental defectives: b

doing it backwards because you have cats and can't be bothered to close the fucking bathroom door is not much of an argument.

change your mind half way through?

Benefits of A: Listed in my above post
Benefits of B: None

looks like it still wins, friend.

Hillary Clinton lost the election because she is a woman, and no woman shall rule such a size of territory ever. india's female president was a man, and india is not a real country.

A is not rolling proof, but the doing it that way does make it a tiny bit easier to rip. I find that the paper rolls many times more when in B than A.

So, far all the defenses I've heard for B is retarded decorations, easier to find the strip of paper, and easier to reach.

if you are a sissy-toilet-decorating-lard ass and retarded at the same time, use B.

If you are are not a lard ass nor retarded, but at the same time, don't want to overexert yourself when pulling the paper, use A.

There is no FEASIBLE way, you have heard all my bear facts.

You would have to be a faggot or a woman to overexert yourself tearing toilet paper.
There is nothing wrong with preferring A if you are into men or get more of a thrill watching other men have their way with your girl than having at her yourself, but that is not for me. I enjoy pussy around my dick, so I naturally prefer B.

What?

One hand tearing is easier with A.
I would have no problem tearing a B.
But B rolls more often. You would have to roll it back and then try again, maybe both hands this time to avoid rolling it again, or just rip the entire thing you just unrolled thus wasting lots of paper.

By exert, I meant just this. The bother of having to do all that. With A, it's easier to one hand it, and in case of tear, it's easier to roll, as you hit the roll in a way that makes it rotate. Rotating something towards you is easier than to the other direction. As towards you, you have to hit the roll from above-down [gravity does all the work], but when rolling something in the other direction, you have to hit it from below-up, much more work.

If you like wasting time, do B.

B, like a civilised man.

You must be a twink because I have never in my life had any difficulty tearing or accidentally unrolling too much with B, and I have never needed to use 2 hands. Pro tip: grab at where you tear, not the end

Any effort/time difference is completely negligible.

but it looks uglier

Not on the roll at all. I use hundred dollar bills as my toilet paper

the OP was not asking about the toilet paper debate. it's a picture reference that is humorous and generalized.

if you always use the same number of squares A is much more obnoxious.