WHAT TO DO?

WHAT TO DO?
-21/m law graduate (in Australia law is an undergraduate degree so you finish by 21)
-never drank, smoked, taken drugs, or had a girlfriend. kissless virgin
-very few friends. asperger's syndrome (self-diagnosed)
-been rejected by over 50 girls. I can be socially normal and confident. I dont think I have any issues of being too shy.
-last valentine's day went to a brothel. long story short it was quite traumatic. i saw everyone holding hands and i just couldnt take it. so i went to a brothel. they wanted ID. I didnt have ID. so i left.
-went to a brothel just recently a few days ago. met a few girls. they introduced themselves. couldnt find the courage to have sex or do anything. paid around $200 for a back massage
-feeling like absolute shit now....

please dont tell me to get out IRL and ask more girls out. even though I have asperger's I am not super-shy. I have a job. I have qualifications. I can be fairly normal and fit in quite well if I really try to - it's just that when I don't it becomes weird.

please do not tell me to find hobbies. i have many hobbies. i play chess. i used to play halo and call of duty. i have good grades - i graduated within the top 2% of my cohort with first class honours

suicide is also not an option. drowning is too slow. jumping in front of train tracks too risky - i could survive and have horrific injuries. and im not really much of a gun person. i think guns are illegal in australia. voluntary euthenasia is also illegal

i feel that my biggest weakness is my sex drive. the plain fact is that im physically unattractive (please don't say that I should get more confidence - I've been told at job interviews and IRL that I'm over-confident). i am ugly. and yet my biological purpose is basically to reproduce - to have sex, with women. i cant do that.

okay so obviosuly im a little emotional now so i will try not to do anything rash. hopefully.

if i could press 1 button and die painlessly it would be much easier

Lol you have ass burger? Yea and I have melon titties. Find a better disorder.

Simple; stop thinking your life will be completely different if you have sex or have a girlfriend, cause after the initial month or two of having a girlfriend you'll realize that it's overrated and you'd rather just be alone and do what you want. Sex is good, but certainly nothing to end your life over if you don't get it.

you can't diagnose yourself until a medical expert confirms your suspicions.

source: am a self certified psychologist

>asperger's syndrome (self-diagnosed)

Nah, you are just a tool, full of your own self-importance and grossly immature

Everything is made to clone itself as best as it can and then die, living on through the outcome. Your sex drive is just a basic instinct, control it like you control your aspergers and live a happy life.

I LOL'd a little in my butthole

There's only one University you can graduate law from at 21 in Australia and there is plenty of easy pussy there OP…

self diagnosed asperger

gtfo retard you cant self diagnose that u need expert help and tips and as long as you use that imaginary thing as an excuse you will stay the pathetic shit you are right now

find your local planet fitness and sigh up

There are plenty... the vast majority of fresh law graduates in Australia are actually 21-23. You finish high school at 17 and it is a 4 year degree, or 5.5 if you do it with another degree (dual degree) or you go part-time.

you have a law degree and aren't sure if guns are illegal in Australia? Bro you need to just end your life because I can't see you having a lasting career.

I graduated with first class honours... that is awarded to the top 5% of the cohort.

didn't know this was a copypasta post

The 50 rejections make me think you're a creepy guy. If you are, stop it. You probably talk too much when you talk to women, and you talk mosty about yourself. Show interest by asking questions, but be sure you're not interrogating. Ask open-ended questions and let the woman talk about herself.

I think you also may be setting your sights too high. Don't focus on the prettiest girl in the room and consider yourself a failure if she doesn't respond to your advances. Find the girl who is in the same position as you--the girl who no one is talking to and could use a friend. Chat her up and then find a reason to be alone with her. Ask her if she'd like to go for a walk and find someplace romantic to walk--some place with a view, or pretty lights. Once you're alone, be genuine, listen, and open when she starts asking about you. Her hormones make her need affection just as badly as you do. Let her hormones do the work for you. And don't be creepy. Don't fall in love. Just have a good time. Be relaxed. Your being at ease will put her at ease.

tldr don't be a creep and put a girl enough at ease so that she will agree to be alone with you

Thank you for the advice

I mean it

>very few friends. asperger's syndrome (self-diagnosed)
>(self-diagnosed)

Oh fuck off.

I know a lot of self-diagnoses are wrong, but I know myself very well. You'll just have to take my word for it. Some symptoms i've observed are:

-Never had too many friends growing up, and I have like 15 fb friends now (literally)
-Often fail to read social cues and apply social norms irl
-Often called 'weird' or 'odd'
-Very narrow and particular interests - e.g. chess, law, video games
-Very literal way of thinking. Some difficulty working in teams and communicating with others on the same 'wavelength'.

That's nice and all but here is what i had to do to get my DSM IV:

I had to talk to 3 psychologists and 2 psychiatrists to get a diagnosis. Even for professionals it's hard diagnosis to make for an adult.

Self diagnosis is horse shit.

See a psych. A self-diagnosis isn't a real diagnosis and if you are on the spectrum, the psych can probably help you sort yourself out.

Fuck what you're going through OP, play me chess

you sound like a fuckin loser. talking about your grades when you're talking about getting women? women don't give a shit about your grades man

No it's not. I studied law. I know people who studied psychology. Diagnoses are often subjective and subject to much disagreement, especially in court. Different psychologists have different views. Studying psychology does not give you magical powers. Their knowledge is effectively confined to what is in DSM + their own clinical knowledge and observations

Top 5% of a shit uni doesn't mean shit. If its the top three then maybe but I doubt that is the case when you have graduated at 21.

Chances are you are too obvious with your intentions. Clearly you aren't attractive enough physically to just pull off direct advances. Just be yourself and talk to them normally, and let friendship(?) develop.

The more you think of them as cumdumps the more you will scare them away, unless you are at least 8/10 and very outgoing.

You should try to get top 5%. And I went to the University of Queensland which is ranked as one of the top 8 universities in Australia.