What did you learn about your own country here on Sup Forums?

What did you learn about your own country here on Sup Forums?

Italians aren't white

Spaniards aren't white

Nothing.

Inbred christian dolphin kilers

We are even worse online than I thought.

I honestly thought we would be more hated abroad, we are supposed to be "the niggers of Europe" after all.
Turns out nobody really cares, which is pretty nice.

Also I thought Italians would be more butthurt/proud, but our tears of rage are relatively scarce.

Brazilians are white

Autism levels are dangerously high.

Australians are white

quebecers and newfies are obsessed with themselves, think they are being oppressed and try really hard to make europeans to like them by shitting on the rest of the country which they don't really know that much about.

Literally everyone hates Alberta because we actually made money at a point in time

That it's shit, and that I don't love fucking Spain anymore.

southerners and paulistANOs are obsessed with themselves, think they are being oppressed and try really hard to make europeans to like them by shitting on the rest of the country which they don't really know that much about.

Italians are not white, everyone is butthurt that our cooking is good, burgers think new jersey is italy2.0, most cunts like/dont hate us, italian int posters are retarded and despite being so edgy they will add you on discords and rage like mad if you insult them as you do here
More or less

I'm not white, america is a third world country, we like to shit ourselves in public, we tip everyone and clap for everything

You can add BC to that list
I am not from Alberta and I don't. I wish autists would stop pretending their regional memes are so serious.

Santiaguinos are obsessed with themselves, think they are being oppressed and try really hard to make europeans to like them by shitting on the rest of the country which they don't really know that much about

It's not worth preserving

That it needs to die.

(please end this degeneracy)

THIS! Please destroy us with NBC weps! End our suffering!

full of fankui (natives)

best China or best Chinese province
people here can't distinguish us

We're a very meme country

That most Americans are dense low-key autists

Rural people are easily triggered.

Japon is racist as fuck

I was supposed to microwave my shoes before putting them in the fridge. Nobody ever told me my whole life.

I'm a mongol gypsy who destroyed the roman(ian) civilization singel handedly.
I'm supposedly depressed and butthurt

French are snail-eating beret-wearing baguette-holding smelly surrendering monkeys whose cry is 'hon hon hon"

Reading through /Norgetråden/, it would seem that we are a nation of sexualy deprived losers.

That we don't celebrate Easter

Unsung holiday?