ITT: Post ITT if you're a disgusting pleb babby who just watched Eraserhead for the first time because RLM told you to

ITT: Post ITT if you're a disgusting pleb babby who just watched Eraserhead for the first time because RLM told you to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgXLEM8MhJo
youtu.be/wKiIroiCvZ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Eraserhead sucks

It wasn't always like this. Teenagers and phone posters ruined Sup Forums

We used to actually talk about stuff. Now it's just about psychopaths trying to piss each other off all the time

reporting in

Looks like shit desu. Would like to watch Mulholland Drive though.

Your autism is showing

No, shitposters ruined Sup Forums

Posted from my iPhone using Tapatalk

seriously eraserhead is one of the most droll, uninspired, most abhorrently boring movies ever considered by a human.

its not funny, its not scary, its tries to mold images together to get some meaning or "symbolism" but is ultimately nothing but a waste of time.

the story is piss-weak, just some guy who lives in a Franz Kafka world except boring-er and shittier despite the surrealism and effects used to make the abstract concepts into the fucking boring-est film ever.

people say L'immortelle or rear view is boring but this film takes the bakery. some say even batman and robin's mr. freeze has more character and more depth than fucking this movie as a whole and i have to agree.

Nah, I watched it for the first time when I was 15. My friend's parents had it on VHS and he was saying how much his mum hated it, and the cover was funny, so we watched it after school. Seriously fucked up 90 minutes.

ISHYGDDT

>most droll

You might want to actually look up what "droll" means.

you mad

Never seen it but I'll tell people it's one of my favourites now

i mean what i mean

i laughed when the mom is screaming at the bleeding chicken but i still think the film sucks

hence, droll

yes i am
never heard of it

what a fucking retard

What a nice buzzword salad.

Are you going to make a fucking worthless thread like this every time they release a new reView video? Jesus Christ, how insecure are you?

It's honestly a pretty good movie if you are into body horror and surrealism.

it's also insane trigger and troll material for pitting people online against themselves because I guess saying that you like it makes you a pretentious autist and saying that you dislike it makes you an uncultured pleb.

ultimately, it's good for what it is, and if you don't appreciate that, then it's fine. It's really quite a modest little movie and there's no reason for it to be an enormous centerpiece of film discussion.

it just attracts a lot of opinion because it's very different, but Lynch has done much better films.

dont be mad for being pleb, pleb

dont be mad for being illiterate, peasant

>watching stuff they talk about that is not on theaters

>some say even batman and robin's mr. freeze has more character and more depth than fucking this movie as a whole and i have to agree.

At least we know what kind of person hates this movie now.

protect yourself and your treasures from the slime that dwells on this horrible board

its appalling they try to pass themselves off as sentient life.

Ha. I'll never watch this crap.

Me either, I have too much self respect to watch films that don't have superheros in them.

>can't utter a single phrase without adding a buzzword
>calls other people illiterate
Whatever gets you through life, champ.

i cant blame movies for being so shit today if people like you exist to watch them

? ? ?

who's the retard now, nigger

By all means, (you).

eraserhead, or the sophomore film student shot idea repository

>tfw I had to watch Eraserhead in high school

I should probably rewatch desu, it's been a while.

You're kidding yourself, it was always shit. It's the shit we live in and it's why your addicted to it like crack.

nah but I'm gonna rewatch it for the first time in a year or two because of it

easily my favorite Lynch because it's Lynch before he disappeared up his own ass and his rabid pseudointellectual fans claimed he could do no wrong

I watched it because my friend who was a huge David Lynch fan recommended it to me and let me borrow his dvd copy. This was years before RLM even existed.

I saw Eraserhead over 5 years ago lmao

bought the criterion copy weeks before RLM reviewed it

I want to discuss Lynch's use of ambient sound but you teenagers aren't even on my level. This place has REALLY gone to the dogs.

Are there any other forums where I can culture signal and actually be rewarded for it?

real life

Reddit

real life is a meme

I felt really bad for the baby, especially when it was crying during the storm.

Would you have been able to raise it up?

Lynch's use of sound and music has always been great.

As a side note, I'm a real big fan of his collaborations with Angelo Badalamenti.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgXLEM8MhJo

>It wasn't always like this
HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Saw it a long time ago but I was fascinated by it. It has probably one of the best sound design of any movie.

Didn't he use his child for some of the sounds?

Let's be honest, it's Sup Forums's fault.

We all know this. How the fuck can you discuss art with a bunch of Alt-Right nationalists turning every thread into a referendum on Jew degeneracy, feminism, and black cock?

How do you even begin to address those retarded fantasy outlooks.

actually just finished downloading it. never heard of it till this thread. what do i win, is it a good movie?

>never heard of it till this thread
Are you 10 years old?

inb4 assblasted (you)s

>on theaters

>watching redditlettermedia
wew

This is the only one of their garbage re:view movies I've actually seen. Josh more based than Mike confirmed

42 actually...never got into obscure movie, sorry

This, I look forward to more Jay and Josh episodes

Does anybody like this movie? It's so slow paced, very difficult to watch for that reason, despite the fleeting great scenes. It will also make you feel weird for days and days.

It's not obscure though. At all.

>Lynch
>obscure
delete your account

Have you (you), commie faggot.

you are either a foreigner or 15 years old

I would've glocked it in the face before shooting myself desu

I saw it 6 years ago because the local rental store was closing and sold their stock dirt cheap.

I also saw Kevin and Perry Go Large.

It wasn't always like this.

We used to cunny post for hours and bait each other into watching Wavelength

>implying it hasn't been shit for almost a decade
You must not remember the nights where cp was spammed nonstop by ban evaders and it wasn't fixed because no one gave a shit about the island of misfit toys that was Sup Forums

>It's an "user tells the truth and buttblasts Sup Forums episode"

It's oddly humorous? I agree, but why did you include that in a list of criticisms about the movie and then follow up with "its not funny" [sic]?

kill it

it's obviously in pain

I like you user.

I too believe this is Sup Forums's work.

>he says bringing up politics out of nowhere

>not raising your awesome mutant offspring to turn it into your personal servant/goon
Pleb

>Want to discuss Come and See
>Nazi apologists accuse it of being propaganda

Let me guess, you've never seen an actual propaganda movie in your life, have you?

If you want boring watch The Caretaker

Man David Lynch would have hated phone posters

youtu.be/wKiIroiCvZ0

Based

Hi

Come and See literally is propaganda. And the Nazis did literally nothing wrong but that's a different conversation.

If you're still a leftist in 2016 then you obviously haven't spent much time in the real world. Everyone with even an iota of intelligence is pro-nazi now.

You fucking millennials make me sick with your participation trophies and your twitter slang and your tumblr sensibilities. Whatsa matta? Baby gonna cry? Baby wanna safe space from da big meanie on da inta-net? Well I've got news for you, cuck. Real life's knocking on your door. In real life there are no safe spaces you stupid little bitch. So look up from your phone, pull your head out of the PC clouds, and get ready. Because we're taking back this country. And you can lead, follow, or get your fairy ass out of the way. Choice is yours, kiddo.

Why did they turn his head into pencils?

>implying it's not going to rebel

THERE WAS A FISH. IN THE PERCOLATOR.

Why not?

I AM DROWNING

that voice actress is the one who sang all the Jem songs

fucking weird

THERE IS NO SIGN OF LAND

It doesnt even have arms or legs.

I might rewatch it to see if it's as boring as I remember. Since the obese sjw guy loves it I'm not expecting much.

that neck tho

I saw it because a girl I briefly dated in college recommended it as a crazy surreal movie. Dunno if that shoulda been a warning sign or a good one.

>mutant/diseased baby
>lady with tumor-like outgrowths lives inside of a radiator
>said lady stomps on spermatozoon-looking things with mutated baby heads
>main character owns a mushroom cloud poster
>main character's hairstyle resembles a mushroom cloud

Is Eraserhead actually about the hazards of radiation?

It's about fatherhood and the destruction of the nuclear family.

It's a decent flick. Good for whoever watched it regardless of the reason.

No shit, I didn't even realize.

It's about drug abuse and the end of the American Dream

This idiot is wrongIt's about man's inhumanity to man in a post-industrialized world

Stop confusing post-Millennials with actual Millennials.

It's just a larval phase, it'll go away.

It's a certainty that the film takes place in an alternate reality where industrialism/nuclear is god.

>alternate reality
Why can't plebs understand surrealism?

I watched it many years ago, the only part I really remember was when he unwrapped the monster and there were guts everywhere.

I'd go to the theater but the no singles policy prevents me for doing so.