Why isn't Sup Forums good anymore? Post shit that made this place worth visiting

Why isn't Sup Forums good anymore? Post shit that made this place worth visiting.

You probably matured.

No that can't be it

them feet

Absolutely flawless, nice feet.

Samefag

Probably

you are yet another who says things like this OP, and your motivational chord is unmotivational. please die.

no

There is literally a picture of a dead little girl with a hole in her head right above this post yet people are replying to the one with a furry in it. Never change, Sup Forums

Nope.

but those feet though

>Filename

ran out of fune mems

>Baited

cockmongler and loli haet pizza and AIDS and all that shit wasn't really that funny either.

We bitch about dubs? It's nothing but the new GET GET OMG111!!1!

Also, cocks.

Shame she looks pretty fit

Woha how you get a black chan ?
Is it in the pass pack ?

Wish i knew the backstory, I've heard it was a mugging that went south and she got the shit end of the stick when the gun got fired idk if it's real

LURK MOAR

SPDY?

Oh wow how original
Your life be so fucking exciting that you need to post bannanas to look like a cunt on Sup Forums to feel average
>I envy you user I realy do

Hey Spidey

why isnt Sup Forums good any more

>Sup Forums was never good
>knowyourshit.jpg

Pissing people off is the point of Sup Forums.

In this, he has won, while you have lost.

Good day to you.

1. Sup Forums was never good
2. You just lost The Game
Now go back to sleep.

No I haven't lost user
I wasent en triggered and definitely not salty cause a bannana cuck posted a banana
>you know what eould be great if he has a mental break down and sees everyone as the cancer bannana and can only say thanks lori
Gets sectioned and never recovers

The best meme ever to come out of Sup Forums right here.

THAT IS NOT EVEN REMOTELY ACCEPTABLE

Gross. I had to see hear and feel those buildings being destroyed. Go fuck yourself.

Disregard that everyone, I suck cocks.

hopefully you grew the fuck up and learned this hellhole of a site was never good but maybe not..

Yeah the first year of Sup Forums the first meme endorsed by m00t

Enjoy ur cock then my freind
What's your favourite
>nigger
>Jew
>sandnigger ?
->or animal?
Who has the bestest big cums

Ha ha it looks like he's made of cheese! :-)

The oldfags have moved on... the ones that haven't have lost their way. It is no longer the same Sup Forums... Even the admins are different. It's over. It is a different beast now...

I remember that from Hey Arnold

Let me tell you kids a little story:

The feds took over after the Hal Turner raid. Someone hacked FBI communications regarding the case against Mr. Turner to help further plant evidence against him, they got caught, and the Feds have ruled with an iron fist here since.

Also, GREY AREA.

Also, cocks.

>dead little girl with a hole in her head

sucking cum too hard

i tell myself this is tomato juice
makes it ok

>heard it was a mugging that went south and she got the shit end of the stick

Nah, Sup Forumsro, that's just a slut sitting in her dude's lap and showing puss. I mean, maybe they met when he mugged her, but prolly not

>Pissing people off is the point of Sup Forums.

You have matured, my son.
I remember yon newfag days when you ranted and raveded and bit upon all of the baits