WWYD Thread

WWYD Thread

reply for reply

Would play with those tits while fucking her ass. Then nut in her pussy and make her friend fist my cum deeper inside her.

Would not talk dirty for some other guy on the internet.

I invite her around to my house party an hour before it starts and get her so drunk she can't talk straight. I tell her that I'll look after her and know a trick for her to sober up quickly which involves tying her down over a table, her holes available. I put an open mouth gag in her mouth so she can't resist at all. I put a jar next to her and write $2 a fuck on her back. There isn't a second throughout the night where at least two of her holes aren't being used, and at the end of the night she is surrounded by cum, saliva and a little bit of puke where a guy tried to get her to deepthroat a little too deep. Obviously it is her mess so she has to clean up, but I don't give her any equipment, she cleans up with her tongue. Covered in cum I force her to walk home by herself, where she will inevitably get raped and facialed by plenty of homeless men.

Wwyd to her

wwyd to her?

WWYD

WWYD to these three?

i would be on top of her tittyfucking the shit out of her as i choke her or something like that

wwyd? blonde specifically

I'd take left into the dressing room and face fuck her until her mascara run cumdrool started leaking down her chest. Then I'd rip open the front of her shirt, and throw her back outside to face the world as a humilated slut.

I tie up all three of them to the tree and get me and all my friends to bukkake them, leave them tied to the tree and post on Sup Forums where they are so that everyone else can do whatever they want to these sluts.

I'd put my Irish cream in her green tea.

I'd take them to the locker room after the game and celebrate the win with the team by passing them around like a cheap toy

I offer to give her money in return for fucking her. She agrees and I take her back to mine. I rip her clothes off and start roughly fucking her mouth so that she pukes. I tell her I'll give her $100 to try to eat her puke, she agrees but throw up again as soon as she tastes it. I say that will do and start fucking her ass until I cum deep inside. As soon as I'm done I tell her I recorded the whole thing and show her the recording. She starts sobbing and says I can keep the money if I delete it. I decline and say that I will send it to everyone she knows. She screams and cries even more so that all her makeup runs down her face, but I offer her a way out. I say if she lets me do whatever I want to her the next day for 3 hours I will delete it from my phone. She agrees. I invite 20 of my friends around and she comes around an hour later. But in that hour I had been giving all my friends beers so they are desperate for the toilet by the time she comes around. I tell her that she is the toilet, take her to the bathroom, put her in the bath with the plug in and we all start pissing on her. She starts crying again and her makeup runs down her face yet again, once we have all finished only her head is not submerged in our piss, so I dunk her face under for 20 seconds and she comes up gasping for air, only for me to show my cock down her mouth making her gag. I take her out the bath, stinking of piss and we all start fucking her three at a time. Just as we get close we stop and another three take over, we continue this until 20 minutes are left. I tell her to get on her knees and we all jerk our cocks around her and cum all over her body. So at the end her whole body is covered in cum and piss, she stinks and her makeup has smudged down her face. There are 5 minutes left and I tell her the last 5 minutes are for her to walk home. Without her clothes. Covered in our fluids.

reply for reply

I bet one of them (the left one) would like that a lot. I can't say the same for the other two.

Take them both into separate rooms. Get a group of guys about 6 two for each hole. Have one gangbanged hard, all holes used at the same time tell them to take their time. Use her till she is stretched out and no longer grips anyone's cock. Now she can be showered with cum and sent to the other girls room. She will be forced to tell her what happened to her in detail while the guys get ready for the next girl. Now she will endure the same treatment.
Reply 4 reply

Eat her out and just as she's about to orgasm stuff some dog treats in her pussy for my dog to lick out so she orgasms to my dog eating her out, record the whole thing and use it to blackmail her and make her my own sex slave.

back in high school i used to fondle her with a friend and she was just the sluttiest hore you can think of, i did everything to her and god knows how many did her the same, WWYD

I'd pull the choker tight until she passes out. I'd drag her to the bed and tie her up, tearing off her clothes and waking her with a pussy full of cock. She'd scream, begging me to stop. She'd offer me anything I want to just stop. She'd realized, as I pumped harder and harder, that this torment wasn't going to end. "Just please," she'd beg "I'm not on the pill, just not inside" I'd smile and begin kissing her, telling her that I wouldn't if she played along. She'd sob as she kissed back. I'd push my cock against her lips and she'd begin sucking. Just as I was about to cum I'd push back into her pussy. She'd scream as I unloaded deep inside her. "Enjoy the baby" I'd say, taking pics. I'd then send them to all her male contacts, giving them an address and captioning it "your turn". Unfortunately her male friends aren't the most moral guys

Be brutal. Wins and good replies if you tell me how you'd use her and knock her up

Any takers?

Lock one up and make her watch me fuck the other in the ass with no lube, staring at the one not getting fucked and saying you're next the whole time.

Did you ever hear stories about her in school? plz share

Wwyd? 20yo muslim slut

Middle is pretty cute. Would love to have her kneel down and suck on my cock.

I get her drunk take her to a cheap hotel room to fuck. She starts suck me off for a while. Tell her we're gonna try something fun. Blindfold and start eating her out hearing her slutty moans then tell her we'll have even more fun as i tie her hands, binding them, and once bound shoving my cock into her mouth as she panics as i go deep shes trying to wriggle, but i keep going using her mouth hard. after a while i pull out and let her have a little breather, then flip her over. Open the door and let all the guys in who i invited beforehand. She hears that there are more people in the room and panics but before she can say or do anything theres a dick in her mouth and ass. Theres atleast 20 guys all using all of her holes for the whole night. All of her holes get filled with cum. After that we tie her up behind the hotel so the hobos can get a go with the cum drenched slut.

Middle???

Any more of the girl on the far right? I'd love so play with her tits while I stroke her hair as she blows me.

I would shove my cock in her mouth while she fondles my balls

Rape then kill

Wrap a hand around her neck to choke her good as I thrust deep inside of her cunt and fill her with my seed.

Raise that shirt just a little bit higher

nothing good, will post what I've got

I tie them all up with their asses pointed into the air and their mouths gagged. I start by fucking the one with glasses so hard that her moans are audible even through her gag, when i've fucked her unconscious and filled her full of cum I open the front door to my apartment and let my neighbours have as much fun with her warm, vacant body as they want while i made a start on breaking in the next slut. This would go on for hours until they were all begging for more cum and more cocks to fill their waiting holes

the most interesting story i have of her was when people started saying she was sucking the chemistry teacher, but instead of causing her trouble with the school they expelled the girl that was spreading that shit like it was true, she told me that that wasn´t true because she only fucks with people her age but to be honest it could be true

i would literally do nothing. I would turn red as fuck but that's all.

Thanks for posting her. She's so cute, I want to hear her gag as I slowly force every inch of my cock into her mouth.

I'd tie Red's hands to her headboard and rail into her while Blue and Green each suck on one of her tits. They'd all be wearing those dresses, hers would just be moved out of the way and bunched up around her waist. She looks innocent now, but I'd turn her into my little slut.

I d love to lik her face and then make her suck my cock until she gags on it. then fuck her pussy while licking her feet and cum deep inside her

i will tie her up, with both her arms and legs tied together. I'd slap her face and ass for a couple of minutes while explaining to her in details how I would use her holes to pleasure myself. I'd then fuck her face and her ass brutally. I'd cum on her face and bring her to my home to continue to use her as my sex slave for the next days, weeks and even months.

Don't be gentle with this one , replies for replies

You fags are either all the same or this whole thread is the samefag

It's boring if every wwyd is basically "treat her like a whore, let the football team fuck her"

It's almost like cuck gang rape fantasy, so fucking gay

Invite her over to my place think that we are just going to hang out for bit. I offer her a drink that I spike but to strong I want her to sort remember everything. I wait a bit and once I see the drinl take affect I make my move. I pick her up and lay her on the kitchen table and start taking off her clothes she trys to fight me but can't due to her body feel numb all she can do cry silently. I tie her hands over her head then tie it to one of the legs of the table just so she can't escape. I spread her legs and start eating her out till she gets all nice and wet. This goes for a nice 30min till I take out my dick. I stand up walk right beside her I turn her head to side to face my dick. I place the head of dick right on her lips. She trys not open her mouth so I grab a bit of her hair and pull on it the pain is enough for open her mouth so I shove my dick as deep into her mouth as I can. She start to gag with tears rolling down her eyes I move in and out of her mouth till she gets the message that she need to start sucking. To my surprise I find out that she is a good little cock sucker I could feel her tongue moving around my dick make sure she gets every spot. I shoot my first load into her mouth I don't move till she drinks every last drop of my cum. Then I move back to her pussy, pick up her legs and put them on my shoulders she move her hips to try to stop me but it doesn't work. I ram my dick into her pussy raw she crys really loud. I start fucking her like no tomorrow I just keep shoving my dick deeper and deeper. I finally cum inside her unprotected pussy knowing that today isnt a good day that there is high chance that she might get pregnant. I leave her on table with my cum leakking out of her pussy and call over some of buddy's to see if that want to run a train on her and surely enough that come over.

I would take her out to a nice dinner, play the perfect gentleman. Then on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a backroad. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

I d love to fuck miranda! I d lick every single inch of her body and spend hours fucking her asshole with my tongue! then i d make her ride me while i fucked her asshole with a cucumber

I'll push her on her face with her ass in the air, tietie her hands together and do the same with her feet, give her tits a quick squeeze while I kiss her on the cheek, then expose her ass and pussy for all to see.

Next I'll fire up the camera and bring my dog in, I'll let it mount her and watch as she pants like the dumb breeding bitch she is, I laugh and make fun of her while she starts to soak his doggy dick with her pussy juice, then I'll zoom in and film the cum flowing into her crotch while he knots her on film, making her a brand new internet star.

I'd shove her against the wall and slam her head into the concrete. I'd climb on top of her and slide my hand under her skirt. She'd tell me shes a virgin and beg me not to, but her top would already be off. I'd be the first man to see this tits, and I wouldn't be gentle. I'd grope and bite at her tits, pulling off her bottom. I'd slide my fingers into her virgin pussy and she'd start crying. Next would come my dick. It'd be right, but I'd be persistent. I'd push all the way inside her and pump her full of cum, it wouldn't take long. When I was done I'd lock her out on the balcony, blood and cum pooling from her ravaged cunt.

Was she doing bad in that class?? Has she ever to you how many guys she has fuvk in school?

plastic surgery on that big ass nose

Here you go

you culd say wwyd to the girl i posted

I would grab the back of her head force my cock all the way down till I cum then let he choke on my balls

I think I know this gal. She in washington?

Thoughts?

More? Looks like she loves to have her face covered in cum.

I'd love to see those big, blue eyes looking up at me, bobbing up and down while she puts those soft lips to good use.

god damn I'm going doggy style up in that bitch in front of that mirror. would definitely have a cam pointed at that ass and recording her face so I can jerk it to it later. hearing her titties bounce back and forth would be so satisfying.

Facefuck her until she cries and pukes all over my cock. Then i d make ehr lick my cock clean and then fuck her pussy where I d cum

Here, have fun

I want to unzip her sweater and play around with her tits and pinching her nipples.

I'd have her blindfolded and arms tied behind her back. I'd invite a friend over and he can fill her throat with his dick while I smash her ass from behind and we fuck her nonstop

I would have give me head while I'm driving. I'll have my hand on top of her head so she cant move and to push it down so she deepthroat my dick till I cum. I shoot my load straight into her till she gags. I pull over to an ally till her get in back seat and have that ass ready for my dick. I ram dick into her tight ass hole she screams bloody murder will move in and out of her ass. I pull out her phone and record the hole thing on her Snapchat.

Make her deepthroat my cock. I'd grab her head and make sure she gets every inch. She'd Bob her head up and down while I thrust into her mouth and tease her nipples. I'd pull out of her mouth and coat her glasses and face in my cum.

I want to smack my cock all over her face after I spray my cum all over her.

What if you find her like this?

damn glad she's getting some interest

I'd love to pull her hair to force my cock deeper into her mouth and make her gag, and finish off by filling her throat with my cum.

She would like it

moar

bring a couple of friends and fill that shit with our cum and make her drink it while we film it. Then gangbang her and send the tape to her school friends

i would put my cock in her mouth and fuck her face and tell her to look at my eyes
wwyd?

I would train her to be my very own sex slave till she gets knock up with my child
got more of her?

smack 'em for being typical stupid cunts that make stupid fucking faces and think they're sexy doing it

damn shes fit, what does she do?

Tear her shirt off just to bend her over and use her cunt while using her necklace to choke her

Have any ass pics? I'd have her get on her knees and have her massage my cock with her tits, and have her lick off the cum that I sprayed all over her tits.

I'd get her wasted and snapchat me undressing her in that outfit. I'd slide each of the straps slowly, give a nice close up of her tits as I move the bra out of the way. Gotta make sure to record her face as I stick my bare cock in her pussy and I go to town. Can't wait for that look to set in when she realizes what's going on. More?

I'd love to lay that bitch down and slap her in the face repeatedly as I tit-fuck her until my dick goes limp. We're going all night baby.

there's this one Cheerleader
on the right

Wwyd

Wwyd to her?

I'd grab her arms and move her against the wall. Then pull up her dress and immediately start fucking. If she tries to make any noise I'd give her ass a painful slap. I wouldn't stop until I've emptied all my cum in her.

Rewarded, moar, these are also her

Both these girls would get roughly facefucked. They would be grabbed tightly by the head and forced to bob up and down. When I'm ready ready to cum I'd push them down the entire length of my dick and make them gag on my cum.

If you're up for more