What's the best way to cross into Canada from America without reporting to border guards? I'm asking for a friend

What's the best way to cross into Canada from America without reporting to border guards? I'm asking for a friend...

Go by plane

When they ask you if you want to go through customs, just say no.

go to america.
Look white.
Don't leave.

The not looking mexican part is very important.

fuck off ahmed

My bad I am the retard.
cross where there isn't border patrol.

You could also just fly or get a bus.
It's not hard for anglo canadians to be illegal in 'merica.

I'm trying to go TO Canada FROM America but I'm banned for awhile for overstaying my welcome

Reading comprehension. Not really your thing.

Randy Quaid is that you?

asking for your friend Abdullah?

Pack supplies go hiking cross at an isolated place and have friends come pick you up might take a day or two but it would be incredibly easy

Border between Blaine and Surrey is literally a 2 foot wide ditch. I've jumped it before just to be a fag.

longest undefended border in the entire world

This was my thought but I've read stories that end good and stories that end bad.. People say the ground is littered with motion sensors and camera's anywhere you go and I'm just curious if anyone has actually DONE this type of thing.

it takes about 30 mins in some places to hike road to road

Pic related

leaf here.

wanna trade spots? this place is a shit hole.

ps: look up our federal tax system before deciding you wanna come here

Fuck off bobandy

We need him back, Ricky
The local Mcdonalds hit shit-bottom since he left. People are losing jobs

Keep American idiocy out my country and just kys.

Second.

No

You need a Canadian friend with a car who is willing to drive over the border and pick you up and bring you back, that's about the only chance you have of getting through without having to show your ID to someone.

You're going to need that friend to get started living in Canada, too

My girlfriend is in Canada. She is allowed to come here but I can no longer go there. We both live close to the border on either side.

Is it gender confusion?
Or pronoun confusion?

I know you Canadians say "PRO-noun" while US Americans say "pro-NOUN". Maybe if you watch some sit-coms for a few days, you—I mean your "friend"—will blend in better and be less paranoid.

There is a section of border in N. Idaho that has power lines running down it. The border runs right down the middle. It is easy to get too and easy to run across. It is about 100 yards across with easy access to town on both sides. Just look at Google Earth to find it. Guaranteed crossing without getting caught.

make some trucking friends. mostly likely you'll only get through the border hidden in a truck. that's how my dad got here from virginia back before 911.

Sounds like that movie Kid Cannabis

Which part of Canada, firstly?

For god's sake don't do it now in Minnesota. There was one guy that tried this there about 2 years ago who damned near froze to death

by boat with Indians ...
cost around 1K Cad

I live in Michigan, I'm trying to get to Ontario

The best way to get to Canada is to travel to the North Pole.
>Go to Alaska
>Continue through the North Pole until you get to Nunavut.
>???
>profit

International Falls Minnesota.
Get to town, follow border far enough away from town that no one will notice a fella cross the tiny river there (500m) . I'd attempt just west of town, nothing but countryside up there and a road that travels along the river for miles.

Point Roberst. Google it.

Oh God, dude you have to either get over by boat +DONT DO THAT+. Or go around the new England route via Vermont into Quebec over the forested area that isn't too well patrolled.

I am saying this as I once drove all the way from the US east coast to BC for my then Canadian gf.
Good luck.