"Hey, dad. Meet my new boyfriend"

"Hey, dad. Meet my new boyfriend"

i am not white, and i find this offensive.

kek.

fuck off Sup Forums

I'm a white guy and I find black dudes with white girls attractive... it's like you can see happiness in their eyes

NIGGA YOU TELLING ME THAT WHITE BITCH GOT A DICK

hey dad I started this thread again

This is the novelty phase.
She'll get over it.

not even racist, but seriously, black people arent even attractive. i dont fucking know why some white girls or guys would fuck one.

"Who are you, and how did you get into my house?"

Well, when this girl get pregnant, then this niggah is gone like wild wind

Not to be racist but all niggers should just fucking die.

the bait
newfags wont understand

Here's your Plan B tablet honey, let me know if you need another one

Good.

My daughter will receive superior, primitive genes.

I wish black women were more attractive. I honestly don't mind interracial dating but there are little to no beyonces out there

Niggers aren't inherently niggers, it's only when a nigger proves himself a nigger that this becomes a serious problem. In this case, he actually looks like a nigger who is inherently nigger and not a high class nigger with any intelligence, which means this is bait and ur an faggit.

Everyone who still falls for this bait should kill themselves, your mental weakness falling apart just by viewing a picture is more disgusting than any nigger.

kek

Youre like twelve. When he knocks you up and your a single mom by 13, I aint payin shit.

If you try to be funny, get your facts straight
The black dude has no dad

well daughter its time for you to move out. btw you're also being written out of the will and you'll have to work hard to pay for school assuming you can afford it when he gets you pregnant and leaves

Beyonce? Out it all the potentially hot black celebrities you chose beyonce? WTF is wrong with you?

"I'd gladly meet your boyfriend. Now, who is this nigger?"

Confused on why so many of these pointless threads are created. Don't understand ur thought process. My hunch is you are in highschool or just out and think, "I'm alone because all the girls are 'race mixing'." Forgetting that you are just not what any girl would want, because any guy with these retarded thoughts shouldn't be with any girl and definitely should not procreate.

Future single mom and a future lifer in that photo...

I dont think b understands the severity of the situation. White girls are literally done with white boys.

Every year it becomes more acceptable, and every year more white bitches get blacked.

White guys can't compete.

rebellion and that's it

Why is this board filled with so many cucks?

>kissless virgin spends all his time on pc

Must be the blacks fault.

We whites let black guys have the fat ones, undesirable ones, dumb ones etc,. This way, we weed out the junk and keep the good ones.

"Hey can you steal me a new gfx card?"

Except this is a friend of mine. She refuses to fuck with anyone who isn't black. Its not the ugly white girls going black, the beautiful ones too.

Reality is that white boys are inferior. Black men are better lovers, and actually have confidence.

Youre living in a black mans world, deal with it.

don't use "we". As if anyone's touched your dick

Have you noticed those girls, even the cute ones, that only sleep with black guys also have terrible personalities?

in your unpopular opinion.

I've already seen that photo posted on here a few times. You need better bait son...

you don't "let" or choose anything, shit dick.

No you havent faggot.

No, she's actually really chill

This sort of stuff doesn't surprise me anymore. Black men are stupid, and women are stupid, so of course they get along.

Ever heard of reverse photo searching, you stupid fuckhead?

>implying female sexuality has anything to do with intelligence or their own desirability
>We whites let black guys have the fat ones, undesirable ones, dumb ones etc,. This way, we weed out the junk and keep the good ones.

Keep deluding yourself, faggot. It won't make up for your personal failures to pretend you 'let' them.

>white girls don't appreciate muh superior white genes
>it must be because they're stupid...
>yeah that's it. haha.

Maybe a white girl might decide to look at you once if you stopped calling them stupid.

And what's your point fucktard? That I used her twitter pics?

Check her out, and you'll see that she only fucks black guys. Nothing I said was false.

I'm very happy for you sweetie. Also can Jamie please put a shirt on? It's very cold in here and I don't want him catching a cold.

Son i did not raise you to be a faggot, now take off that wig, take off those fake boobs, take everything else off, now bend over imma fuck the faggot right outta you.

*collective eye roll from people who aren't idiots*

You are such a dumbass.

Well then it's just preference. Have you never met the girls that say they'll never fuck a black guy? They're out there too, I dated one. Haven't seen her veer from her word, she seems genuinely unattracted to them

>About 4 results
Just stop now

This

You just claimed that you know her,but you don't. you little cock gobbler. LOL

That's fine and all, but why is he white and why is he wearing lipstick?

LOL. You have to be a special kind of stupid to believe your looks correlate with who you want to fuck. I feel sorry for whoever actually deluded themselves this way.

>Just stop now

Stop what? Making you look dumb? By the way, you are posting as if you are three different people, samefag.

I'm another user, is that hard to understand?

>Have you never met the girls that say they'll never fuck a black guy? They're out there too, I dated one.
Women will tell you what you want to hear... My wife still says I'm an amazing cook. I can't cook for shit.

Does he have a job and a car?

"That's a girl, son."

It's not about what you have or don't have. A women is attracted to you based solely on how you make her feel in the moment. It's just so sad the virgins ITT will never, ever realize this.

He's either one of those retards who gets off on it, or a horribly insecure nigger who's never even touched any woman except MAYBE some of the trashiest, ugliest ghetto sluts, so he's posting shit like this to make himself feel better

You are the same cuck, I just made you look like an idiot and a liar......LOL

under rated post
posting from front page. not going into this cancer thread.

no, please be racist

I don't even know

Regardless whether user lied about knowing her, she is indeed a black cock whore.

Maybe your wife has low standards...

you have to be a special kind of nigger to think this girl is attractive...
i mean look at her nose

I laughed

What's wrong with some white chicks loving the bbc?

There are tons of bishes out there

Swear to God Jamal, you're the dude! Is that a guy!? I ain't raise no faggot, Jamal. I will put your ass for adoption this is the last fucking time..

This guy knows what he's talking about.

Sometimes the secret is so simple, it flies right over your head. You just have to learn how to make her feel what you want her to feel. All the great PUAs have systems that revolve around this alone.

kill yourself monkey

Wouldn't bother me. Sometimes, children need to learn the hard way.

Lol I'm white.

Nice try faggot

Soon they'll realize how big nuts and long cocks aren't everything and they'll start crawling back to white guys.

Kinda cute for a nigger.

my younger sister did

I never doubted that she fucks black guys, this is a well-known fact, but she also fucks white guys too. She has been posted here lots of times, but user had to get called out on his lying about knowing her.

No matter what he's not Gona pay child support

I feel the same way; the non-hair, extra dark ones are just unappealing

then youre 12

If that were true, she would have married a white man.

She does not fuck white guys though. Check Twitter. You aren't proving anything.

source of pic?

Nah, I'm 33...

For every white bish going for the bbc there are like 9 who won't do that.

Grow up fag

So this bitch is damage. Tell me again why this is my problem?

knew a white chick in highschool that purposely got a black boyfriend then flaunted him around like he was a fucking piece of jewelry. After they broke up, she admitted she did it because it was the "cool cliche" thing to do.

thats not attractive, unless you're obsessed with bimbos with too much make-up

this has to be satire

>bish
>Grow up fag
>I'm 33

ok

>samefagging the night away

looooool get called out

pretty sure that dude gets paid by jews or some shit

Whatever dude, looks like you need to get laid more often...

>For every white bish going for the bbc there are like 9 who won't do that.
>I-It's not that bad g-guys... it's only 1/10th of our women... we're still winning, r-right?.... Guys?!

"Stop taking retarded selfies the mirror. Your visit is over. Get out."

You need a fucking tutor to learn you how to spell words. You're the one with bigger issues here.

>inb4 some autism about learn you

Das the meme man.. the fuck