TFW you wasted THOUSANDS of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE

>TFW you wasted THOUSANDS of hours on Sup Forums instead of doing SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE

3 * 365 * 6 = 6,570 hours
/ 24 = 273.75 days
/ 365 = 3/4 years

I'm 19.

JUST

bump

suicide would be less waste of a time for you

At least you guys have greatly helped me improve my English skills

DELETE

>started browsing Sup Forums at 13
How mentally ill are you now

I started browsing 11 years ago and I'm fine, if anything 4chinz made me more open since at this point I'm so fucking used to seeing trannies, dicks everywhere and all other kinds of weird shit.

I started browsing when I was 15 and 9.5 years later I am alright now

pretty sure you just got desensitized desu

not a good thing

No.
Thanks to Sup Forums i've found out about the most wonderful person that has ever lived
Just to be aware of His existance is the most generous gift i could've ever imagined

what did he do that was so special

ur mum

get it??? :DDDD

Lying

I saw a censored something on youtube like a month ago and was annoyed that it's "unseeable", like nsfw things are normal to me now. Probably one day i'll unconsiously show someone whomst've i shouldn't nsfw pic and not even notice.

Am I the only one who isn't on all my life. I started going on Sup Forums last year. I mean I check threads pretty often, at least daily. But I still have a life.

go... go... before it gets worse.

I was the same way at the start too.

Bruh I got real shellshocked when I first came here. There is no turning back.

Ever heard of M o D e R a T i O n ?

honestly this site is pretty clean outside of Sup Forums

its kinda make you unvoluntarly edgy. Because it's basically the easiest way to get replies.

you need to go, this place isn't safe.

>bored af, need a new hobby
>comes to Sup Forums and related communities in hopes of finding something that catches your interest
>end up shitposting green toads instead
there is no hope. there is no going back.

g-game over

no.

you must go, really, before you're trapped here

ye men

It all worked out in the end. Max 2 hours a week after your life gets going

should I switch to consoles ?

I managed to stay away for 5 months. But then the temptation shout louder, in the most boring and inactive hour. Jesus, I think I aready lost to Sup Forums, it's been 1 year and half that I'm here, knowing how shit, canceriginous and autistic is this site as whole. Still don't knowing why the fuck I come back here every single day. It's really like as be addictive to drugs. Why there is no way to ban this forever from the entire internet surface?

>download web filter
>filter Sup Forums
>hit your keyboard with your head for password
>save

done

That's a good way, but you know, an addict would do anything to reach your "pleasure". In this case, I could frequent Sup Forums on different devices and in different internet connections.

IDK definitely fake a lot of social norms. Hopefully I can move out this year and get a gf and become a normie.

t. drunk rn

well you have to put a bit of willpower too

Time you enjoy wasting is not time wasted.
I do productive things in life and have a job, I think it's not a crime to waste time every now and then.

>only 3 or 6 hours browsing per day
fucking casul scum

3 hours, very conservative number including the gap year I took and the fact that I browsed less when I was younger. I really with it was less, I'm a fucking loser.

1 hour per day ?

Are you high m8? 3 hours per day for the last 6 years.

I meant what was the ideal number of hours to spend for you

like the norbro said, 3 hours is really casual

I wish I could spend no more than 3 hours per day on the computer desu

I've wasted THOUSANDS of hours working JUST so I could merely SURVIVE before I got promoted enough times to be able to afford SOMETHING other than food and bare necessities.

And, unlike Sup Forums, work isn't even that entertaining.

How is Sup Forums any worse than the exhausting, soul-crushing jobs, or the way normies waste the same thousands of hours on the Internet? How do you think are IG, YT, FB so enormously popular? I bet some of the normiest people you know waste more time on social media than anons on Sup Forums.

more enslavement by computer, smartphones, and other screens ?

The ideal would be 0, maybe 30 minutes just to be exposed to different views. I can't help but wonder how my life would be different had I never found a life on the internet as a young child (Sup Forums and other things). Maybe not at all, but maybe entirely.

Look on the bright side
you are spending your time better than me

Better than packing dildos, cans of cat food and Clif bars into boxes for 10 hours over a period of four days like I do.

desu i'm thankful because i'm redpilled as all fuck now

at least with so many hours you must be a pro player, participate in tournaments and earn money right ?
maybe you are even famous in the nerdy teenager crowd

that being said i'm happy that i rather spent all this time on Sup Forums instead of video games, video games teach you absolutely nothing at all, meanwhile Sup Forums teaches you a lot about :
-how to write to people, notably on the internet
-what kind of opinions people can have deep down
-the news
-the whole english language
-suprisingly a lot of random trivia about history or other countries
it's not actually any worse than tv or facebook, it's objectively better actually
even reading, most books out there aren't that great

unfortunately the e-sports scene is nonexistent in NZ
I only play it to kill time when feeling depressed

>video games teach you absolutely nothing at all
You'd be surprised how much game theory translates to everything.

BLACKED

You are playing the wrong video games if you think that. Morrowind had pretty much taught me English with the extensive plot that required you to understand what was going on to proceed. Also, Sup Forums teaches you the worst about people as people wgo go here tend to be young edgelords.