I want to buy my husband a fleshlight for christmas, is this toy really as good as they claim it to be ?

I want to buy my husband a fleshlight for christmas, is this toy really as good as they claim it to be ?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/USA-Seller-Magic-Sujiman-Onahole/dp/B00D3Q94Y6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumperooo

> No one ??

I have one but I don't really care for it. YMMV

Thanks, so it would be better to rather get him that small nintendo console with the 30 games on it ?

I don't know anything about your husband so I couldn't say. But if he likes video games then yea. If you want to get him something sexual then get him the console and the sloppiest sluttiest blowjob you can muster

that console has like a three foot cord on the controller. lame

No. Only good if you agree to operate and clean it for him.

He likes video games, will try the blowjob trick. Im anyway more comfortable with him not using toys , it makes me feel inadequate. Thanks for the advice.

That sucks, will get an long hdmi cable then

Clean ? O yea you are right, didnt thought of that. Dont mind the operating , but the cleaning is a bit eeuw.

They make a 6 foot extension and have a 9ft controller at Walmart

Think Ill dress up as princess peach, when he opens the present.

>cleaning is a bit eeuw

It sounds as if you may be of the lesbianic persuasion.

BTW, where are tits with timestamp?

Don't buy a fleshlight buy this.
amazon.com/USA-Seller-Magic-Sujiman-Onahole/dp/B00D3Q94Y6
It's got good reviews

Awesome, we dont have a wallmart here in South Africa , but I believe out chain stores here also sells similar cables.

I keep a high powered flashlight with me at all times at nighttime.
Good incase some nigger comes up to you, shine that shit right in their eyes and knock them out while theyre disoriented from blinding light

Nice try, I created the tread so no tits, only if a female comments on another thread this rule applies :-)

No, don't, it's stupid. He'll use it about 3 or 4 times.

Ya I've heard good things about these magic eyes toys

Yes, im also thinking its mabe just a white elephant with a hole :-)

>only if a female comments on another thread this rule applies

you can't go wrong with the plain vag- mini lotus design. Feels nice.

People like the Destroya vagina.

The STU is insane, and is like a sensory overload. It's not so much a stamina training unit as it is a nerve-ending desensitizer.

And btw, there is more than enough tits to satisfy anyone here on this board. An extra pair will not be remembered ;-)

Are you joking? Bear tits you moocow

Thats interesting , so it can actually be used to have him last longer

> Bye guys, thanks for the advice.

If you were satisfying your husband sexually, he wouldn't need another outlet for producing orgasms.

It illuminates darkness

Yes. It has definitely increased my stamina. I didn't have a stamina issue prior, but I know I can control better now.

that's the idea- but it's going to give him that "nutted but she still suckin'" feeling. It's not exactly a pleasant experience and a crazy jump into the deep end, as far as fleshlights go.

Get him something different.

I have the Misty Stone mouth and ass- both are good (same interior) the mouth is great.

Get the Cherry 2 instead. Fleshlight is shit.

nobody's heard of that podunk shit

Fleshlight is popular because of its own fucking merit you autist.

None of that jap shit compares.

Tits or GTFO