Nothing you hear from this thread if you ask an existentialist

reach cat-enlightenment

Memes and bitches

Thats a good reason

that makes good lube i hear?

So that you can die?

Hotline Miami

but you can yiff in hell

Bacon and if you really want to die you can have a free meal of your choice before you go.

If anyone out there cares about you try to think of what it would be like for them to lose you forever. I've only seriously tried to kill myself once and I'm glad the toaster popped the circuit instead of me in the tub because I know there are so many people who would have been in pain because of it.

tl;dr: don't kill yourself, others care about you.

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

Everyone likes pizza

You are damn right

knowing a pain is often better than not knowing what will follow it

I'm not so sure any more.

dude there is so much to live for you have no idea. I used to be suicidal until I started thinking more about my family. Not to say this is the sole reason to live, but honestly, you gotta at least be around to father some kids man. Think about a nice sunny day with music playing and how beautiful the world is. Maybe not the people, but he scenery is at least beautiful. if a gift to live in the world and at this time man. I just hope I helped a little bit explaining why I didn't and won't kill myself. Best of luck man.

spite