Hey b planning to anhero tonight and I'm worried about if it's gonna work. Gonna just sit in the car in my garage...

Hey b planning to anhero tonight and I'm worried about if it's gonna work. Gonna just sit in the car in my garage, carbon monoxide, the whole deal, but I don't think I have enough vacuum tubing to just filter it into the car. Am I fine just sitting there? My garage has a slight draft, and I have about 8 hours to kill before being discovered.

If your car was manufactured after 1992, good luck with that

2002 Hyundai, no dice?

Don't do it. Either man the fuck up and deal with your problems, or go do something reckless with the rest of your life. Don't just waste yourself in a garage like some piece of shit.

Don't think its gonna work, OP! Just use chemicals if your not gonna just hang yourself.

Hate to be the white knight fag, but there's loads of cool shit you can do before you punch out for good.
Sit down and make a bucket list of all the things you wanna do and then just do them. Don't let anyone stop you
If you're still alive when you finish your list, just settle down in some third world country and have a family to tell stories to

Gonna be honest, really just don't wanna work this weekend, fast food is way too busy on xmas eve and xmas, and I'm also tired of everything

>he works fast food
Jesus no wonder. I'd want to kill myself too

Knock that little shit out and find a better job next year user, or just go bumming across the globe fucking whores and smoking heroin. The world is your oyster, don't cash out yet.

no dice
also don't fucking kill yourself dude

i wouldnt try it. you have a chance of ending up retarded.

do it in a failsafe way or dont do it at all.

I used to work in fastfood. It was shit. You are never stuck anywhere. I quit and went and found a computer shop. I told them I knew my shit but I mainly wanted to learn. They hired me taught me to do graphic design. Moved got hired at a new computer shop since I had exp. Been swapping for better jobs since then.

Thanks all, I was kinda 50/50 on offing myself anyway. I know it's weird but I dream of owning some kind of bar or restaurant, maybe I'll work toward that

Also recently the gf was working at a cruddy job. Always depressed constanly complained. Convinced her to find something new. This week she just got a promotion at a pretty high end restaurant and she loves the people she loves her job.

Don't be an idiot, this is your only life.

sitting in a car in a drafty closed garage...

Heres how it would work out.
It wouldnt be fast enough, you'd get so damn sick you'd wind up trying to stumble back into the house, puking all the way, it'll be a painful way to almost die. If it works it wont be painless and quick. I'll be miserable. Dont do it anyway. Stop being a bitch and work on your problems.

OP like the one guy said dont waste yourself in a garage, hell if you decide to go through with an hero do it in a memorable way. If i an hero id wanna jump out of a plane (skydive) and just not pull my chute. It would be pretty peaceful and beautiful in a sense

I work fast food and I can vouch for that

Not OP but one of the main reasons I'm so depressed is because nothing interests me anymore and I have no energy or motivation to do anything. So the whole "go out and live before you kill yourself" never really made sense to me. If I had things I wanted to do and could go out and do them maybe I wouldnt be so depressed.

I always had the idea to go to some national park and find the spot with the fewest trails, see if I could make it on my own and if not, well I'd be dead

Just don't do some stupid shit like jumping off a building or driving recklessly cuz that'll put others in danger and that's just a shitty thing to do dawg

What if you did crimes though. That could be fun.

Listen. "an hero" isn't a verb, Newfriend.
You will have to "Become an hero".

Kek don't ever change Sup Forums.

Not planning on offing myself bc family. Probably wouldn't commit crimes for the same reason, plus there aren't any crimes I'd really want to commit

By "high end restaurant" do you mean a strip club, mr cuckster?

Who cares

The person you replied to.

Rob a bank, take a gun and DO NOT give up. Kill a hostage or 2 and you'll get the death penalty in the right state. If you get away you're rich, if you don't you die. Win/Win OR literally treat life like GTA until you die, try to steal a car smack a bitch etc

Go backpacking in Australia and stay only at the most shady hostels you can find

*probably not the most pain free way to die

like some Japanese fine dining or some shit

>owning some kind of bar or restaurant
Stupid move.
Most fail within 3 years and that's after you've worked yourself to death.

>do a little research

STOP THIS YOU USELESS FAGGOT!

Helium has been mixed so IT DOESN'T WORK.

Yeah because they totally let a firsttimer skydive on his own

No reason not to do it once normally and then come back to die

another sad special snowflake wanting attention. There are easy ways to do it. You dont need to post your boo hoo story here faggot

Fucking loved that movie

one distributor sells non pure helium. fuck off faggot. probably OP. waaa, i dont want ideas ow to do it right. i just want people to give me attention

just don't

read up on vitamins and start taking them, beyond just a multivitamin, at least twice a day & start lifting weights and getting some outdoor cardio