Here we are, men. On the other side of this field, the enemy awaits. At dawn, we strike. For now, anyone got a light?

Here we are, men. On the other side of this field, the enemy awaits. At dawn, we strike. For now, anyone got a light?

i gotcha

Thanks, mate. We'll need a means of sight towards the barracks for preparations. What'll everyone be packin'?

I got anti-tank ordinance

all i got but I'll cover you

Men, we've just received word that an enemy recon plane is patrolling our outpost. What should we do?

That will come in handy Jenkins, we can trade it for rum. Go and see the supply NCO and get back here pronto.

Yes sir, Sergeant Major!

Good man Jenkins, take a sap back to the rear and keep your head down.

>For now, anyone got a light?
You want to watch that, Sir. Those things are not good for your health

Sir, what do you think my odds are of finding a Luger to take home to my grandpa?

Bollocks private, they stimulate the lungs. Don't you read the Times man? Stop spreading alarmist propaganda or I'll have you on a charge!

Where's your Webley soldier, what is this pitiful excuse for a weapon?

We'll be up to our ears in Lugers if Jenkins makes it back in time with that dashed rum.

Johnny is a crack shot with a rifle, I'll bet this week's rations he can take it down

Likely. I hear it's our enemies' primary choice of secondary weaponry. If you see one in the aftermath, take it with you.

Jenkins here. Fresh rum for all who are thirsty. Drink up.

Let Archie take care of it, we're making a push tonight and you'll need that ammunition.

I've been shot. Fetch me a drink, would you?

What is this? Water? Never touch the stuff.

Fish fuck in it, Woodhouse.

Fish.
Fuck.
In.
It.

Bad news. Archie came down with a case of trench foot. Johnny might have to step up.

>not playing battlefield 1

fags

ive brought potatoes for practice throwing

Good thinking there Charles! Potatoes for vodka after all this rum is gone!

Archie is the AA guns half a mile up the road you duffer, not a person. I bet you didn't even go to Eton.

*makes sucking sound*

What do you mean we strike at Dawn, officer? Word from back home says there's a Truce for Christmas!

That was last year idiot, look at , does that look like a fucking truce to you?

By the way, did he spill his rum? I call dibs.

Shit! Which one of you trigger-happy scumbags just pulled your rifle trigger??!