Why are there so many negative black stereotypes, but like 0 for white people? What gives?

Why are there so many negative black stereotypes, but like 0 for white people? What gives?

what point is there in calling a white guy a cracker when you can spend that time burning niggers at the stake?

seriously?

Because nobody wants to hurt a white persons feeling.Jokes btw.

Wait. This is b8 right?

Because being white is awesome.

Because white people are perfect.

Fun factoid,Cracker refers to the term cracking the whip...something we miss in these times...btw,my ancestors were a major slave owning fam in North Caroline according to the county records,not ashamed like Affleck.....

White people are obnoxiously uncool

>Jokes btw.
Kill yourself

nah

because white people are better than niggers, duh. Nobody is forcing these dindu's to buy nike's and shit. #truth

Related.

can i have a turn on it first to make sure it works?

Stereotypes have truth to them... Blacks have more negative stereotypes because blacks do more negative shit. And then once you call them out on it, they freak out and blame literally everyone else except themselves, which can sometimes be fun entertainment.

Well black stereotypes until at people at a young age. it causes people to feel born outcasted and therefor can only find safety in the black community which causes a cycles of getting worse. because these communitys contain allot of hate torts other people who feel they were born into a world that was unfair for them. They are not completely wrong. and their is a strong mindset up us vs them.

>negative stereotypes
>0 for white people
I'm guessing you're black?

white guys have smaller dicks than black guys

>0 for white people
KEK

yeah. how about CUCK.

Be proud.

So basiclly, when a black guy calls you a cracker, he is really calling you master

White people think their in control of shit, and other OTHER white people within that group really control things. If you're darker than average, you're going to fucked with. Not even by the police. You'll get "you speck pretty well for a so & so." Thats why you see so many over achiever darkies.

>Black guy stereotypes: live off welfare,commit all the crime, KFC, shit body odor, mentally retarded compared to other races

Black Guy: *smacks lips* "Well ya'll crackas don't even season yo food"

>buy Nike's
They don't they loot them from the peaceful protests.

I'm guessing you've never been to a majority non-white neighborhood. I'm white, I live in one, and have been beaten up and slammed against a wall "because the Chinese race is the next evolution of humans and I can't do anything about it."

Also, any good thing I do is passed off as a product of "privilege" while a good thing a POC does is rewarded with many cookie points. If I do something wrong, it instantly goes as an example of "how stupid white people are" or "why whites should be eliminated."

Whites are seen the same way Jews were in Nazi times. "They have all the money, they're up to no good with it, they control the system, and they're always to blame when something goes wrong."

Also, this "diversity" thing? Bunch of bullshit that's supposed to drive Whites out of the workforce and replace all whites with POC, AKA genocide,

Kek

Can I be the first to say... BRUH.

There was this black comedian, can't remember his name but he said, "One thing I notice about white people.. is that you're always happy. Everywhere you look there's a white person ("do-do-dee-do-dee-do-dee-doop, haha I'm white, do-do-dee-doop-dee-doo.... Out of my way, negrohh")

Yet everywhere I look I see niggers laughing out loud and white people giving them mean looks for laughing out loud. What the fuck is this shit all about? Why hate on those that are enjoying themselves?

stereotypes exist for a reason, according to what I know, white people are civilized, unlike nignog tribals.

Enjoy yourself quietly like a civilized person, don't piss off literally everyone you come across

Authoritarians are all the same, left-wing, right-wing, black, white... -- it does not matter.

I've never met a nigger who even knew about the concept of authoritarianism.

One need not understand the phenomenon to be subject to it.

>right wing authoritarianism is fascism and has worked multiple times (temporarily in Germany, very well in Spain)
>left wing authoritarianism is communism and has never worked

I swear centrists are the most pathetic faggots.

yeah you're right, i'll try laughing every time one of you gets mugged. no, wait, that's not a thing, and if it was i'd be briefly arrested for a hate crime or put on administrative leave or something else horrible.

and yet somehow one need know about it to make post about it

Why do white people have to be quiet and civilized? Why can't we fucking laugh out loud like niggers and enjoy ourselves? Why can we only do this when we're in a bar drunk? I wonder if there's a prank video where a bunch of white people start actin up like this in front of a bunch of niggers. I'd really love to see their reaction.

I fucking hate China with a passion but...
They kind of got it working over there. Maybe just because asians are more biologically suited for hivemind thought and communism and all that bullshit

What can you possibly mean by "worked"?

First, both Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union enjoyed ascendance for a time, yet both crumbled and fell. Why do you attribute "success" to the Nazi regime which lasted less than fifteen years, yet "failure" to the Soviet Union which last four times longer and spent much of that time as one of the only two superpowers the world has ever known? Your assertion is inconsistent.

Further, authoritarianism is not an ideology; it is a psychological state.

It doesn't work in China. The Great Leap Forward undid about 30 years of progress. It's communist in name only and has been for decades. The short time it practiced actual communism, it nearly destroyed the entire country.

I have no idea about what point you wish to make here. Perhaps you should state your assertions clearly.

This is true.

Collectivism does not equal communism.

Note that I am not suggesting that communism "works", merely that the system which governs China ain't it.

Because we aren't savages... Chimp out all you want on your own property, act civil in public

dat referenz

NYIKKUH

Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention:

I am not a centrist. I am someone who recognises and loathes the authoritarian mindset, be it left-wing or right-wing.

I am a liberal, and yet I have burning contempt for both SJWs and feminists, and well as Tea Party types and your average Trump-lover. That does not make me a centrist. Believe me, I wish I could throw all the groups I mentioned above into a room together and let them kill each other. The world would become a better place.

Non authoritarian leftist... How do you force your social programs down everyones throat in bottom left quadrant imagination land?

oh hey look, this attention-hungry dad-rapee thinks any of us give a fuck about its politics. that's adorable.

because white people are the source of racism