So any dermfags know what the fuck is up with my feet?

So any dermfags know what the fuck is up with my feet?

Absolutely disgusting

doesnt take a dermatologist to see whats wrong with you. youre fat and you were wearing flip flops that are too small for you, and they weakened the circulation to your toes

Can't remember the last time I wore flip flops

they're attached to some fat ass legs...

Whatever the problem is, is caused by being a fat disgusting piece of shit

Probably nothing stop acting so rash

New shoes by any chance?

Tfw your fat and you can't stand that fat person smell so you bathe atleast 2x a day

Older shoes but didn't develop the rash until about a month and a half ago, fucking itches and already used a bottle of that athletes foot ahit

Do you by any chance have diabetes? These appear to be diabetes lesions, you should go to doctor immediately because if you sit on this, you could lose legs.

It runs in the family but it's not until later in life for my entire family

Also no health insurance

>dem fuckin' kankles

Shitty pic m8

>It runs in the family but it's not until later in life for my entire family

your fatness might have accelerated it, especially if you're chugging down mt. dew by the bucketload

yeah... it's the camera's fault

It's not wholey the cameras fault but still

>It runs in the family

Oh please you fat piece of shit.
No one runs in your family.

They are all fat as shit and drink soda by the bucket load, I actually watch what I eat and drink

I think it's contact dermatitis or fungal
New washing powder or liquid?
BUT
It could be Cellulitis(potentially lethal) or Diabetes (could eventually need amputation).

Get to a doctor or free clinic ASAP.

One day my feet itched like never before and ended up breaking the skin and shit just never healed

It sounds like diabeties to me bro. Get help before your feet die or look like this

or this

kek

8/10

But they are also like puss-y

Nurse fag here. Non healing wounds+fatass+history of beet is in family= diabetic neuropathy. Like the other anons said, you're headed to getting feet amputated if you don't get your Obama care and go to the dr.

It's like their the only wounds I've had that don't heal in a day or so

>I actually watch what I eat and drink

No you dont just watch, you throw all that shit down your throat. I am actually rustled, cause even if they amputee your leg you will still munch junk food all day every day. Dont breed

diabetes

enjoy your freedom

Because the fat and diabetes compromises blood flow. Then you'll have a toe that turns black, which you won't Boyce because you can't see your feet, and it will turn gangrenous.
Seriously, more people die from being overweight than just about anything in this country. Get it under control friendo

Rustle all you want, I have already sown my seeds, just because you think I'm unhealthy doesn't make it so.

Jesus fuck you're fat. They are from diabetes.

Theres no luck for you, you're going to loose your feet, and eventually you're life.

doctorfag speaking.

psoriasis perhaps

any redness on knees or elbows?

In any event, slap some hydrocortisone on that shit and also some sunshine.

Scabies mang

No one runs in your family u fatfuck

I wish all fat people did that.

No, no redness

ME too

Also Obama care fucked me, I make too much to qualify for free or low cost health insurance, but I don't make enough with bills and shit to afford health care

No ones rustled. I see diabetes patients every day. They're all 300+ lbs, refuse to change thier diet, swear that they're healthy and weight isn't an indicator of health (lol what do I know right?).
They stop in every few years to get another toe removed or gone blind then they die. But they never put down the dew and hot pockets.
See you soon OP

sandaling too hard

Poor financial management. Redirect your grocery funds to insurance. Win/win

dont worry op, theyre good looking

I have less than 70 dollars a month because of bills

Inform me what's healthy since you seem to know? I don't eat junk food, I eat at my restaurant that I work at. 9/10 of my drinks are water or brewed tea with no sugar

You need a second job
>nb4 disability/neet

>what's healthy
BMI less than 20

Dude, at 200 lbs I was unhealthy skinny, so I could only imagine at 155. Cheeks were sunken in like I was doing dope, all kindsa bad

Working on it, still need time to see my son, otherwise my ex is gonna butt fuck me with child support

>Are you 9feet tall?
Just do your thing guy. Like I said, I have this conversation every week.

This See the doctor soon or else you run the risk of having to get toes amputated. I'm not even trolling you. I watched something similar happen to my grandfather.

No 6'5 I just checked the chart. I know at 150 I'd look unhealthy as fuck.

If your 6 5 and 200 lbs you could have lymph edema. Especially if you work on your feet all day. Should still see a doctor and get that A1C checked

I'm a chef and on my feet for 10+ hours a day on average, im 300 lbs not 200 though.

Trench foot. Stop putting you feet in cold urine. Or at least do it without shoes.

are you m or f

Dude, women can't usually hang in high end restaurants

MODS
MODS
MODS

UNDERAGE FAGGOT

It probably is fungal then. Its hot in kitchens and i imagine your footies get sweaty. Get some lamisil and use it for a week or two. After than go to dr.

try making money when you are bound to a wheelchair

Dumbass. You're in denial. These are diabetic lesions. Look it up. How many people have to tell your obviously-fat-in-denial-ass before you accept it?

>200 lbs I was unhealthy skinny

You've spent too much time around fat people.

Fungal infection, and poor blood circulation due to being overweight. Get an anti-fungal cream and lose weight.