I make her laugh

I make her laugh.
i brighten her day
i help her through her problems
i am friendzoned.
could i get a feels thread? This is pretty harsh on me.

Fucking cuck

*le me see girl* *le me talk at girl* Y-yeah fuck your boyfriend...y-you're too good for him...D-d-date me instead! *gets le friendzomed* *makes post on reddit* :( nice guys finish last....

Op bumping with backstory
>meet cute girl
>can tell she has a few problrms, but can buff >those out
>listens to all her problems and gives her advice
>gets really close
>tells me about how much of a scumbag her boyfriend is
>always offering emotional supplrt
>goes on for about a month
>eventually she tells me her boyfriend is breaking up with her

Op
>eventually stops her from suicide
>gets her through some rough times
>very close
>she puts herself down and i tell her that
>friendzoned.jpg

We were always pretty open to each other sexually. This hit me hard.

Nice try nigger, not a beta.
could crush you like a fucking bug.

You should've taken the initiative, you fucking beta

lmao beta

you should have tried fuckin her the moment she said her boyfriend sucks
>its an invitation to make a move.
Faggot.

You actually believe in the friend zone, there's your first mistake. You're literally acting like a neckbeard thinking that being nice to her warrants a relationship.

Say that you love her you beta bitch

Beta fags fuck me off just man up. No such thing as a friend zone. Wait till she breaks up with shitbag bf. Take her out to forget about it, buy her dinner get her drunk. Tell her what she needs to hear that she is beautiful any guy would be lucky to have her etc then just fucking kiss her. If she is like wtf then it was a drunken mistake and won't affect your beta kingdom. But drunk and lonely all she will crave is a little male attention to make her feel better

bumping so other anons can see what a faggot this guy is

Thanks for helping with the courage.

I am a lurker, and I rarely post, but for this imma tell you what you need to do.
I don't know how old you are but I assume you're somewhere between 17 and 22.

I am a 23 year old, I've been in your situation when I was 18. But now, every girl I meet, no matter who, I can make her interested in me. It's all but a game, really.

Depending on how much she sends u a message, you ignore her for a week or two. Don't read her messages, mark yourself offline on facebook to her, and then talk to her again, and say you had been really busy and didn't feel like talking to her either. Afterwards, meet up, and you tell her straight. Say you like her, she's a great chick but you just can't be "just friends", yet don't declare you're in love (dont be a fucktard).

Important, tell her this: "If you don't want it, just say the words, and I'm out" - this shows you're not insecure and you can deal with the crap.

Once you've told her that, and she doesn't give you a clear "yes", just leave like that. And don't text her, don't call her, don't answer her. Eventually she WILL start missing you.

Keep up the ignoring and afterwards tell her to make up her mind, and once in a while, (like once every 10 days), show genuine interest in her life, but then break off the conversation in the middle cause you gotta go.

This works for one night indeed, but when she wakes up next morning, she won't be liking it anymore :)

You gotta go deeper than this

Op here
sent her a few messages waiting for a response, itd be a long distance relationship. Shes pretty far away from me. Took a few of your tips.

Why would you need the courage, cuck-user? After all, you did state in that you're a big boy, no?

Haha what a dickhead...23 and you hunk you have it nailed.

Do that to a girl and she'll get bored and fuck you off.

You need to be a fucking man slag...women want what other women want. Fuck anything and everything and she'll wonder "why not me"

Friend zone the shit out of her and watch that bitch oh heat push her pussy on your leg the next time you hug!

Haha ignore her and she'll come to you over time...what a shit piece of advice go fuck everyone you can and let her know and she will want what the others are after.

Why do you think dickhead lads get all the girls yet little pussy fan boys like you pick up the pieces.

I'm a big guy at 6'3 and 220. Sometimes the mental struggle is a bit harder then the physical. Dont want to fuck shit up.

She's broken up with her boyfriend so if you immediately show interest, she'll be like "if it's this easy, im gonna find guys who are better than OP"

Honestly, I guess you already kinda fucked it by sending the message to go out with you. You gotta make her miss you, now you're just an opportunity for you're, you're just "an option".

Mind games like that only work if they already have some interest in you. If they're not attracted to you, that won't magically make them attracted. And if they rely on you for emotional support (i.e. exactly what friendzoning ends up being) they'll get upset about not getting their emotional needs met, but it won't make them see you as someone they want to date.

Guess I do have it nailed when I make 3-4k a month and am dating a solid 9/10 (don't know why she's dating me cause Im only like a 6 tho and she doesn't know I make that much money)

Progress.

Oh man you fucked it all up with the "lol", you just've just ignored that.

But guessing she didn't immediately say no, ignore her

Haha best response I have ever heard...

Prove it

oh god i really hope this isnt you, look at what you're writing you soppy little bitch.

whatever I prove now or post, you'll find some way to bitch about it, so im good.

Name?

No full name, just first.

I'm not seeing the part where you tell her how you feel instead of just expecting her to guess that her good friend likes her in any way other than as a friend, you fucking moron. How about you man up, tell her this shit and then whine like a baby when she says no.

How old are you...14?

Who the fuck starts an argument with a 'how much it earn' pitch.

Only someone who doesn't. I'm surprised you started at such a low figure

u r not very hot probably. you'll find someone. :)

Have told her before. Just didnt pursue because she was going through shit at the time.

Fairly average looks wise, but im pretty big. Not fat not ripped, just balanced.

Your only doing harm to yourself OP. Stop chasing ghosts and go after new girls you will have a chance with.
Aside from that, the fact she has you as a super friend while in a relationship is something you need to consider. Girls like that usually have a group of guys that they take certain individual things from in an attempt to get a complete boyfriend. She gets her physical needs fulfilled by her bf and emotional support from you. There are probably others she interacts with to get certain things she needs from a man and as a whole she feels fulfilled.
>did a female psychology course once and there are thing about women that will blow your mind

You make her laugh, he makes her cum.

Doubt it, from what i hear he's not the best in bed.

Chasing ghosts isnt exactly an accurate analogy.
Theres usually quite a bit of sexual tension between us when we chat.

The problem with women is they dont want the nicest guy. They want a guy they cant have. Its easy as that.

Your just chatting and she has/had a boyfriend at the time. Don't kid yourself. Girls that carry on that way have problems and will not be fun to date in the long run. Consider that she was with someone else and using you for emotional support at the time. If you end up with her why would you think it would be any different for you? She could have turned to him or left him instead of bringing others into her world like that

OP. You are a cuck and a 100% beta. Reading your first post made cringe into a parallel universe. Don't even try a different girl, just give up and play WoW.

Never played wow in my life. Is it good?

So how long should i try the no contact strategy?

Permanently

She doesnt want you right now. Im telling you flat out. Not trying to sound like a conplete fucking dick, but from what youve described in this thread, and even from just this post right here, she does not see you in the way you see her. You sound like her fallback option's fallback option.

Becoming unavailable is your only way forward, if that will even work at all at this point. You said you live long distance righr now. Pretend youre busy, DONT initiate texts or calls. When she asks you whats going on, say youre busy with work or whatever. She'll either eventually come to you, or she wont. Either way you either get what you want, or rid yourself of a cancerous relationship. Win win for you. It will hurt, and you'll want to cave in and get back in contact with her, but honestly thats driving her away at this point.

you already did.. you showed her you have zero confidence.. i bet when you talk to her in person you are always looking down at your shoes..

Yeahr women are always after things they cant have and people which dont really care about them. If you are to available or to attacked they loose interest. Women and love is like you playing with an 10 year old kid. And No im not Virgin but majority of women is not mature enough for partnerships and use men to boost ego and feel good. Ugly women are most time more mature because they dont get everything shoved up their ass... But they are ugly.