I've actually never seen this movie discussed here...

I've actually never seen this movie discussed here. I caught the a good chunk of the middle of it but had to leave before I could finish watching it.

What does Sup Forums think? Should I sit down and watch it from the beginning?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah

Never seen that poster for it, this is the British poster

Yeah I liked it, I would say watch it from the beginning

Chris Morris is funny as fuck. And he's not a moralising "comedian" like Louis CK or Stuart Lee. He covers touchy subjects but doesn't give you any sort of moral bullshit about what he thinks is right or wrong, he just takes the piss instead.

Complete garbage. The problem is that it's not funny.

i just watched it the other night after Sup Forums recommended it. fucking hilarious watch the whole thing

I can't remember any of their names but the interactions between all of them and the extremely dim one were cracking me up. There was some little shred of satire in almost every line.

I'll watch it from the beginning tonight (since I have no friends or plans for the holiday (murrifat))

Rubber dinghy rapids bro

Muslim here. This was depressing as hell. They're all sad and fucked up and desperately needed help.

PAKI RAMBOOOOOOOOOO

religion of peace

I picked up on that aspect of it. Seems like for once we have something that could be considered a true dark comedy. Just like my life

It's great. You should also watch everything else Chris Morris has ever done.

have you ever met someone and you've thought "this guy is going to join ISIS" or something?

It is truly excellent and you should watch it

How does this flick compare to something like Burn After Reading because that movie pissed me right off

Very different humour style. Extremely dark and not madcap farce.

Chris Morris is fucking hilarious. Watch this, see if you like it, and watch Four Lions anyway:

youtube.com/watch?v=RcU7FaEEzNU

This movie left me feeling disturbed and like shit for a few hours afterwards and I still can't put my finger on why exactly it affected me so much.

Top tier British comedy

Because they're fundamentally decent people, or dimwitted and easily-led idiots, who nonetheless commit horrible crimes. It makes you reassess the image of terrorists as uniformly West-hating masterminds.

I mean, Barry is a prick, but no better or worse than the drunk guy you see in the pub on a Friday

The main guy, whose name I forget, is a good father and a loving husband, who has totally normal relations with his coworkers. It's disturbing to imagine him simultaneously planning a terror attack

Because all the lads died

Because at the very end the main guy had a moment of self awareness and it seemed like he'd bail and go on to live a better life. Then it turns out that he just decides "fuck it" because everyone else was gone and he goes and does it anyways. It was a bummer as hell ending.

This fucked me up too senpaitachi