Ask a guy who accidentally destroyed a $3 million dollar MRI machine at work and is now looking for a new job anything

Ask a guy who accidentally destroyed a $3 million dollar MRI machine at work and is now looking for a new job anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxjSuQXPAak
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have you ever smelled mothballs?

Why tho

How do u pull that off?!?!?!?!

how

Really OP?
how the fuck did you manage that?

what are magnets

Lie.

how do magnets work ? please explain in detail

Machine is essentially a giant superconducting magnet. You know how strong your refrigerator magnets pull? This is MILLIONS of times stronger than that. It can attract a pickup truck from across the room.

Anything metal, no matter how small, becomes projectiles if left too close. Presumably OP forgot that.

Will you ever answer OP?

See

shut up faggot you obviously don't know shit about what you're talking about

Old pic, and the MRI wasn't destroyed faggot.

PASTA

op here. bingo. i left my razor scooter in the room. forgot to take it out i rushed to work that day. i thought it would be fine because the scooter is aluminum. apparent not all of it was aluminum

you're a moron

youtube.com/watch?v=SxjSuQXPAak

hes right though RETARD

>You know how strong your refrigerator magnets pull? This is MILLIONS of times stronger than that. It can attract a pickup truck from across the room.
>Anything metal, no matter how small, becomes projectiles if left too close.

Someone actually thought it was a good idea to put these machines in a hospital. Topkek

Should have took the rip stick

do you say aluminum or al-U-minimum?

you're stupid too

most shit in hospitals are made of aluminum and titanium and theyre cordoned off and the range that they can pull from is small

shut up faggot

REAL OP here.

This guy is a faggot. I just left a wheelchair a bit too close.

Also, know your ferromagnetic metals faggot. Aluminum isn't one of those.

How old is the baking soda in your fridge?

Shut the fuck up

They can't pull a truck from across a room but they'll grab a desk chair or fire extinguisher and turn it into a pretty dangerous projectile

Same fag

why dont you put a piece of rebar up your ass and sit on one of them dip shit

well in this case they grabbed my scooter

you first faggot since its your amazing idea

About 3 years, give or take...

op is a fag

lel

Magic

They would most likely put an mri scanner in a faraday cage
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage

OP here, I left my cast iron buttplug in my ass and then turned the machine. Luckily the butt plug came out of my ass and struck the machine rendering it inoperable. The shit stains across the room, the hole in my pants and my enlarged asshole were hard to explain.

MRI-scanner-eats-patient-bed-300x225.jpg yeah nice bait OP

OP here. Don't listen to these fake faggots. The MRI machine was on the top floor of the hospital. I left my C4 and detonators on the roof. After that cowboy cop foiled my heist plans, I had to blow the roof as a distraction for the cops, and I forgot that the MRI machine was still under it.

Dont know if bait or just didnt read the url he posted himself.

>forgetting the MRI machine

This wasn't a good heist user