THE Sup Forums DRINKING GAME! Sup Forums edition

THE Sup Forums DRINKING GAME! Sup Forums edition
>To post in this thread you must have a drink to hand.
It's xmas eve, so lets get messy.
This game will have an ever evolving set of rules and we will be implementing a truth/dare/forfeit system for which delivery will be mandatory.
You have full access to the Internet and everything on it to aid you throughout the game.

Rule 1) Every time you post in this thread you must take a drink.

The next 10 rules will be created by the first post in the thread to end with singles 0-9

Dubs creates the special rules - get creative.

Trips and you have to neck your drink.

You don't have to post what you're drinking but I think it would be nice to set the lay of the land for other players (It's never gonna be a level playing field on Sup Forums but at least other anons will know what they are up against)

I'm on extra strength larger 7.5% and I've also got a bottle of vodka.

Try and create a good game rather than been an edgelord when creating rules and this might have potential - MIGHT HAVE POTENTIAL (Never underestimate the autism of user)

Lets get fucked up and ruin xmas dinner by having monumental hangovers tomorrow.

1st rule to be added - If an user replies to your post with a pic you must reply to that user with a related pic that follows the rules of the word association game.
If you fail to reply with a related pic or you can't prove how your pic is related you must neck your drink.
Once 2 images are exchanged that round is over and if a 3rd image is sent in that sequence of images then the user that sent it has to neck their drink.

Attempted self bump
Post number is null and void

take the number of shots for the dubs, trips and quads you get, multiplied by number of them
IF YOU GET A GET, TAKE A SHOT FOR EVERY REPLY
EXAMPLE:
22 is two shots (22 has 2 and only has one repeating digit, so 2*1 is 2)
4444 is 16, so on

>How to play Lets Go Camping
One player thinks of a place and the rest of the group have to work out what that place is. To do this, they make statements in turn relating to what they would take to the place. For instance, if the place chosen is a beach, and a player says, “I’m going camping and I’m taking a towel”, then because you can expect there to be towels on the beach, the player would not have to drink. If the next person states, “I’m going camping and I’m taking a TV”, they would have to drink since there aren't any televisions on the beach. The game comes to an end when somebody correctly guesses the place. However, if someone makes an incorrect guess, they have to finish their entire drink. Once someone makes a correct guess, they have to choose another location and the game starts all over again.

I'll start by deciding a place and if an user mentions the movement of any object to any place I will class it as a guess and I'll periodically make a batch post with all the right and wrong answers.
If user guess the location they become in charge of the game. Or the rule ends if they can't be bothered to carry it on.

Rerolling for this to get it into a rule slot as 4 is already taken by Thanks the adding BTW user, good rule.
Stick around and hopefully this game might gain some traction.
Much slower start than I had anticipated though and I may have been a bit ambitious with 10 rules but we'll see how it goes.

Tl;dr
Already drunk

>The green text rule.
To avoid confusion only people actually wishing to set up a rule will be counted.
Simply green text the rule you with to add to your post.
If you don't actually want to add a rule just shit post as usual and the privilege will be passed onto the next instance.
This will come in handy once on dubs rules remain.

Don't worry buddy I am too but I still manage to function pretty well when pissed.
Just make sure you drink every time you shitpost and I'll fine tune the rest.
I'll post a dumbed down list of the rules once a couple more slots are filled and keep it updated.
All you need to do is shitpost and drink.

I'm not your buddy, guy

I'm not your guy, pal

THE RULES SO FAR

Everytime you post you must take a drink

1)

2)

3)

4) Get shots.
The better your get the more shots/drinks your having.

5)

6)

7) Pic Snap
If you recive an Image you must reply with a related pic - only 2 pics per round.
Not sending a related pic or sending 3rd pic = Down drink

8)

9)

10) Lets Go Camping.
Every object you talk about moving is entered into OP regulated quiz based on weather that object would be useful in a pre decided location. Results posted periodically.
Every incorrect object = 1 drink

>THE RULES SO FAR!

(OP) Posting = Drinking
Every time you post you must take a drink

1)

2)

3)

4) Get shots.
The better your get the more shots/drinks you're having.

5) Just shitpost.
Try and keep track of the rules but nobody is been forced to read and write rules.
We're here to get pissed so if in doubt just drink anyway.
If you do want to add a rule, make sure you include it with your get post or it doesn't count.

6)

7) Pic Snap
If you recive an Image you must reply with a related pic - only 2 pics per round.

8)

9)

10) Lets Go Camping.
Every object you talk about moving is entered into OP regulated quiz based on weather that object would be useful in a pr-decided location. Results posted periodically.
Every incorrect object = 1 drink

I'm not your pal, buddy.

Bump.

Bumperino

Well this didn't go anything like what I thought it would.
I was expecting a thread of drinking and arguments about other anons having to drink more because they broke so and so rule.
Instead the fucking thing has actually slowed me down drinking.
Worse yet it's one more step towards convincing me I might have to leave the house this xmas and go do my drinking in a pub with actual people .

Bump then death I guess.
Thanks to the other 2 anons who at least give the thread a bump but I think i'm flogging a dead horse.

Its not even noon here yet

Hold your horses ya damn cuck

lol, ok man.
Get on the beers soon though, It's a ball ache bumping a desolate thread. Especially when you don't know fags are even gonna turn up at the end of it.
TBH I'm surprised I've been allowed to self bump for this long? Especially the first bump, I thought you needed 2 IP's to keep it bumped.

Trump approves this bump

this all seems a bit too complicated, so I'' just take some drinks in spirit of this game. I will lurk here and there.

Cheers anons!

That's the general idea user.
The rules are basically just there to promote extra drinking, at no point would I tell someone they can't have a drink because they haven't broken any rules.
The idea basically was to:
>Get anons playing stupid mini games through the thread.
>Mini games incur extra drink
>Rules escalate as the thread progresses.
>Drunk anons are more likely to deliver

I'm calling my new formula S.A.D
>Shitposting . Alcohol. Delivery

I'll drink to that.

>Dubs see rule
3 shots user

crap.

only have baileys

OK

done.

this isn't going to mix well with the busch light

And the game begins.
Hopefully some of the once a year drinkers will find their way out of the woodwork.
They're always fun.

Do you fancy creating a drinking rule for the list user?

< also invoking rule 7.

Rule 9)you have to exhale through nose after your drink for full flavor

>Rule 9)you have to exhale through nose after your drink for full flavor
You don't get to choose your rule placement, you roll for it. You have just created rule No 2.
Thank you for your contribution user.

>THE RULES SO FAR!

(OP) Posting = Drinking
Every time you post you must take a drink

1)

2) Nose Exhale.
The reverse method of wine tasters and the best method to keep your vile concoctions from making a return journey.

3)

4) Get shots.
The better your get the more shots/drinks you're having.

5) Just shitpost.
Try and keep track of the rules but nobody is been forced to read and write rules.
We're here to get pissed so if in doubt just drink anyway.
If you do want to add a rule, make sure you include it with your get post or it doesn't count.

6)

7) Pic Snap

8)

9)

10) Lets Go Camping.
Every object you talk about moving is entered into OP regulated quiz based on weather that object would be useful in a pr-decided location. Results posted periodically.

Kek, 7 shots.
I'm not really into measurements so I'm gonna guess with a before and after pic so you can judge too.

Before

I think I accomplished all 7 shots with a couple in the bank.

Bumping. Like the idea OP, maybe i'll join in on the drinking soon