Preggo amateurs?

Preggo amateurs?

Neef moar

Uggo

Hot

Preggo bumping thread

No other pregnant lovers?

Why are all of these bitches so ugly? Is it because only trashy whores like this are willing to pose nude while pregnant, or because you intentionally saved a multitude of photos of ugly-ass pregnant orangutans?

Lol i wanna see this bitch face when she realize she aint gettin onto 16 and pregnant. Bitch aint takin selfies now. She wanted to get hot dudes to suck her tits but now the only nigga suckin her titty b a baby

This is why it's important to have a strong father figure.

Beautiful

>Pregnant amateurs

As opposed to what, professional pregnant women? Is there a career in professional pregnancy?

As opposed to official photography shots of pregnant women

The look on this one's face is priceless.

"Jimmy told me it couldn't happen your first time"

baby on her way

source?

Most of these are dogs

I fuckin' love pregnant teenies! What a bunch of little sluts. Either they're easy sluts eager to please their boyfriend by letting him go raw and a drop a load in the puss, or they're those stupid girls who want a baby because it will love them. Either way they're in for a bad time. Have a baby when your young, dumb, and broke is a awful fucking decision.

But I wouldn't mind have a little teenage MILF on the side. Spurned by her family, scraping to get by... get a little "sex for survival" thing going. Getting hard just thinking about it. God I'm a terrible person.

Bitch been scraped more times then fisherman's knuckle.